• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bead Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hellooooo out there. Wuffs and lickles and such.

ARE YOU READY FOR A POST SO EXTREME THAT YOUR PANTS WILL WET YOU?! A POST SO EXTREME THAT THE SKY BECOMES GREEN AND THE GRASS BECOMES BLUE?! nameklol

WELL, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT POST!

v
v
v
v
v

Sanu

Smash Champion
Seriously, epic fail.

Why does it seem like if you only post one line, your signature doesn't show up? Kind of lame.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I got countless infractions for having my signature up when my post wasn't as long as my sig, lol.

hai canucks

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
if there was need for an all of Canada thread, there wouldn't be a sub-forum for Canadian regional zones.

Sanu

Smash Champion
How about, you stop being a douchebag ***? :)

The use of this thread is obvious to anyone with half a brain. In short, to build and further relations with other Canadian smashers that are otherwise segregated from each other whilst posting in their respective threads. I think you need2lernanalyticalthinking.

SO in other news, I'm sitting here at work on my lunch doing absolutely NOTHING. Finally got a project to work on but I'm lazing about before doing it. It's going to take 15 minutes, so lame XD. I essentially get paid $17 bucks an hour to surf smashboards.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey other canadians.

Anyone a HnK fan?

Join the fanclub! If you aren't one, join it too! We don't care!

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Newfoundland represent.

I'm pretty sure a petition at GameFAQs of all places goes well beyond "worthless".

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
:|

So what is this thread for exactly? Just to raise our post counts even more? Or just to socialize as a whole?

Hi Stos!

Sanu

Smash Champion
^

Are you so concerned with post count that that is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a sociable topic? lol.

In short, to build and further relations with other Canadian smashers that are otherwise segregated from each other whilst posting in their respective threads.
The only thing gfaqs was ever good for was lulz, and LUElinks in its day.
*Another* luelinker on smashboards? You've got to be joking :laugh:. Luelinks is still as good as it ever was.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^

Are you so concerned with post count that that is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a sociable topic? lol.
Well no, I just think its odd is all.

But Levi made this thread, so I guess it's pretty tight. <3

FastFox

BRoomer
^

*Another* luelinker on smashboards? You've got to be joking :laugh:. Luelinks is still as good as it ever was.
I grew out of LUE as soon as I turned 14. Nothing really appealed to my interest anymore other than downloading the first 4 million digits of Pi.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, LUEsers lol. Luelinks is definitely the ****... but I'm not going to delve into that right now, kinda off topic, lol Little known fact: Chillindude and Isai are luelinkers.

Mono, have you ever been to luelinks? It's basically a paradise made up of pure data.

FastFox

BRoomer
Yeah, LUEsers lol. Luelinks is definitely the ****... but I'm not going to delve into that right now, kinda off topic, lol Little known fact: Chillindude and Isai are an luelinkers.

Mono, have you ever been to luelinks? It's basically a paradise made up of pure data.
Lol, I'm FastFox.

And yes, I have been there, a long time ago. My account name was ubershoes. See if it still exists.

Sanu

Smash Champion

I guess not =S. And you're FastFox? Changed your username for fun then? XD

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Luelinks is great, I like the newses and it has like, EVERYTHING on it.

and by everything I mean most things, the important stuff anyway. :D

And for people posting here, this place will probably be moderated more strictly due to its ambiguousness pertaining to its function.

Faust-style Moderation >:3

FastFox

BRoomer
If this thread is going to be used for the sole purpose of raising post counts, it will be deleted and I'll just make a memberlist instead.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Everyone should ditch Flatzone for....

KIDIIIIIN

lulzlulzlulz

I changed venue instead of date for Most 3 vic (and kat) <3
All is well in Okanaganland

Top Bottom