• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Except then everybody but me, Kenny, TUSM, and Serin played Pikachu, lol. (Maybe other people didn't go Pika, but Kenny and Serin were the only people who didn't go Pika vs. me iirc.)

@Serin: We get it, mid tier ftw, blah blah. You don't have to keep saying it.

I love low tiers. If majority votes for low tier and you don't like it, oh well, join the next tourney.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
... I suppose that makes sense when there's a tourney on the pika board.

I don't really have any problem with low tier, just gives me an excuse to pick up a new character. and something to complain about, lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@mercy: Prime said if we do low tiers, Ness and Bowser are allowed. =D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this. I'm calling this now, I'm hitting everyone I play with a lolwifi lag Fsmash with Ike. Per match. Let's go.

mercy

Smash Apprentice
You guys and your purple and blue fonts give me one less thing to read everytime you post.

Thanks.

@Kaylo, Ima **** that Zelda.

If not I claim wifi johns.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Try not to double post. x.o

& I'm not losing to a Ness unless it's a **** good one, I'll tell you that much. But you can try. :)

EDIT: Lol @TUSM.

King~

Smash Champion
its boring because low tiers lack options and have limited gameplay, hence why their low tier

im sorry artemis there boring, your wrong 8P

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
No, your biased opinion is wrong! My biased opinion is clearly right!

Anyways. I'm considering adding a PGD profile badge for people who get top 3 in these tournaments, soooo~ even though they don't matter at all, it's at least something for doing well!

.......I was gonna make it just for the winners, but then Prime would get it every time. ;;

PZ

Smash Lord
Sign me up too. Ill be using yoshi and captain falcon in this tourney. Try to prevent a ec person from showing up in my first match so I want have to forfiet cuz of my stupid internet. I can brawl ppl from NY so keep that in mind.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Good luck this tourney, everyone!

I'm not signing up. But I know the VERY SECOND registration is over, the internet will be working and I could have been in at any time.

I'm just accepting it now. lol

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I went Snake in the wifi tournament... I'm not too good with Pika on wifi. Messes up my game something awful. With snake you just toss grenades and tilt them when the come close.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Guess I was wrong then...... happily! I like people using other characters; imo, Pika dittos are annoying, especially on wifi.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Prime, did you and Serin ever play? Or just call it a draw like a couple of wimps?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
......I also enjoy pika dittos. Esp against Prime or Stealf where I get chu'd up and spat out and my reaction is :o .....coool.

I can't wait to get my low tiers owned! :p

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Lol, so guys. You have no idea how long I have wanted to ask this, but...

Would anyone like to WiFi tonight?

I should be open from like 6-6:30 to whenever I get off at night. Probably will be in the chat during this time, too.

Ah, yay!

altairian

Smash Lord
i'm about to hop in the chat to play as well, gonna be practicing MK mostly but feel free to ask me to play someone else if you get tired of him =)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Prime and I finally played GFs and I got ***** for some reason. I was just playing so ****ty.

3-0'ed got 2 stocked all 3 games, with a JV 3 stock game 3...

Top Bottom