• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Yeah we were in a Skype call X) I co main ICs so I have to know how to chaingrab everybody.Zan was gonna try to save you but it was pretty much undoable but I think you were Gina by that point anyway. Then we tried to kill off the Zelda by knocking her out of the boundary but apparently if you knock her far enough or high enough she can transform and all of a sudden she is in the center and so we couldn't so we just hit her and left.
Yea haha u got aib? We should 1v1 sometime I'm starting to use Ganon now only thing is I can't fog well like I get 1/20 times zan gets it so much he must've practiced it non stop idk the timing oh and I wanna learn the bike flip thing on the platform can u tell me how to do that? Since I main him xD

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Bluekandy, you the Wolf just now in a group with green Zelda and yellow Kirby/green Peach? The Wolf was fighting some red Ganon. Left because I'm about to go eat.
Nah, I haven't gone Wolf in awhile. I also haven't played since this morning xD

I'm going to do some more basic now, I'll probably be claus-lucas

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Nope, fighting X's Bowser, then he switched and is now a Dark Link. Now a White Marth.

Edit, hey Zan, who are you using right now? I want to go find you, my group is boring now.
But I wasn't online at that time. o_o
I don't use Link or Marth, but if I ever picked them up (which I might), they'd be gold and blue, not dark and white. So there's another brown Bowser?

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Did you happen to see a red Kirby last night? If so your ice climbers were sick, I could never do any of that stuff especially laggy online.
I think I did actually. There were a lot of matches I did last night but I definitely remember a decent looking Kirby. Did you use any other characters?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
K, who is this Zelda I keep seeing? I've been seeing her like everyday now. When I first saw her she was green, like me. After a few rounds she saw I wasn't gonna change my color so she eventually went pink. This person held some kind of grudge against me when I didn't do anything but stand there. She would always start the match with Din's and aim it right at me. Of course I saw that coming and easily dodged it. She eventually got mad at me for dodging her Din's so she would run over to me and immediately usmash. I sometimes see this person as neutral too. She must know it's me because every time she sees me come in as green Zelda she will right away start the match with Din's and aim it at me.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I think I did actually. There were a lot of matches I did last night but I definitely remember a decent looking Kirby. Did you use any other characters?
Nah just kirby, the ice climbers also went blue peach and did some float cancels if that refreshes your memory at all.

K, who is this Zelda I keep seeing? I've been seeing her like everyday now. When I first saw her she was green, like me. After a few rounds she saw I wasn't gonna change my color so she eventually went pink. This person held some kind of grudge against me when I didn't do anything but stand there. She would always start the match with Din's and aim it right at me. Of course I saw that coming and easily dodged it. She eventually got mad at me for dodging her Din's so she would run over to me and immediately usmash. I sometimes see this person as neutral too. She must know it's me because every time she sees me come in as green Zelda she will right away start the match with Din's and aim it at me.
Like I said last night Wis that's the other derpy green zelda I saw who loved to beat on afk players for no reason

Kimidori

Smash Apprentice
Nah just kirby, the ice climbers also went blue peach and did some float cancels if that refreshes your memory at all.

Yep definitely me. I was just looking at a replay where it was a red Kirby, red Ike, and my blue Peach.

Also @ Cray, yes my aib is just Kimidori. But pm me and I can give you my Skype which is optimal for communication.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yea haha u got aib? We should 1v1 sometime I'm starting to use Ganon now only thing is I can't fog well like I get 1/20 times zan gets it so much he must've practiced it non stop idk the timing oh and I wanna learn the bike flip thing on the platform can u tell me how to do that? Since I main him xD
It's hard to believe that you can't FoG anymore :/... Just because you wanted to main Yoshi because of me, now, look what we have now! You're going back to your true main. You kick butt with him bro! D: Do not leave the Triforce of Manly-ness. Your Wario is also Gluttony like, don't ask Zan. :/ Ask Waffy or Kyle, they're the real Bike masters. I could be wrong though. :/

Only Link can beat Ganon ;)

@ X, oh?! =O! Well...Looks like there is another Brown Bowser then. He knew how to do Koopa Claw hop and everything else. Wait!... He hugged him in the beggining of the match. I think I know whom the Bowser is now).

@ Wis, I've seen that Zelda before, It could be the hacker, or it could that Blonde Zelda that keeps changing costumes. And her habits are familiar. It actually could be that Blonde that is hiding herself with other costumes. Could be wrong though. :/

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Lol this looks like some real ****, can I get in on this... if im Lucky?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol this looks like some real ****, can I get in on this... if im Lucky?
You still play Brawl? =O

I thought you quit brawl and, is now the most technical Kirby in PM?!

And good stuff on the community combo video bro =)

Were you a Yellow Kirby by any chance? I see one in the room right now. He is pretty flashy like you. Are you the Kirby?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
@ Wis, I've seen that Zelda before, It could be the hacker, or it could that Blonde Zelda that keeps changing costumes. And her habits are familiar. It actually could be that Blonde that is hiding herself with other costumes. Could be wrong though. :/
I don't know but what I do know is that it's the same Zelda everyday that I've been seeing. I always see her around like 9am I think. That's usually the time I stay up playing, then I go to sleep. She does the same thing and she hates me for no reason. First match I remember seeing her as green Zelda and she was cool with me for a bit but then like 3 rounds later, she started the Din's thing then eventually attacking me. Pretty sure I saw her yesterday but at around 4am. She was neutral and did the exact same thing as before. She started attacking me, so I attacked her back. Falco gets in on the fight but instead of attacking her he attacks me. Towards the end of the match he eventually got the fs and killed me with it, and before that he gave Zelda a free point -_- Dropped and kept getting the same Falco. I guess Zelda left right after I did. Like I said, online is pretty much dead at that time so that's probably why I kept finding him.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't know but what I do know is that it's the same Zelda everyday that I've been seeing. I always see her around like 9am I think. That's usually the time I stay up playing, then I go to sleep. She does the same thing and she hates me for no reason. First match I remember seeing her as green Zelda and she was cool with me for a bit but then like 3 rounds later, she started the Din's thing then eventually attacking me. Pretty sure I saw her yesterday but at around 4am. She was neutral and did the exact same thing as before. She started attacking me, so I attacked her back. Falco gets in on the fight but instead of attacking her he attacks me. Towards the end of the match he eventually got the fs and killed me with it, and before that he gave Zelda a free point -_- Dropped and kept getting the same Falco. I guess Zelda left right after I did. Like I said, online is pretty much dead at that time so that's probably why I kept finding him.

Basic is always so dramatic. Throwing a hissy fit because you dodged some bullets, lol she needs to chill. And then the senseless charity teaming to put the cherry on top. This is what I miss when I have to sleep early for work.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Were you a Yellow Kirby by any chance? I see one in the room right now. He is pretty flashy like you. Are you the Kirby?
Hmm, nope thats not me... Thats cool that there is another Flashy Kirby tho. And today is actually the first time I am playing Brawl since PM 3.0 came out, I feel so unfluid in this game now... I tried to wavedash, and l cancel my moves lol.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I knew it! It's that god awful hacker. I had the exact samething happen. Only I used Ike and won, but the point isis I saw that Falco before with a Blonde Zelda instead. And they both left at the sametime. Uup! It's the hacker! I need to find you and help you out with that hacker. We'd destroy them with style of course.) I hope we can teach that hacker a lesson. They always take it too far. :/ Tsk tsk~

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
Yep definitely me. I was just looking at a replay where it was a red Kirby, red Ike, and my blue Peach.

Also @ Cray, yes my aib is just Kimidori. But pm me and I can give you my Skype which is optimal for communication.
Ok bro

CallmeCray

Smash Rookie
NNID
CallmeIceT
It's hard to believe that you can't FoG anymore :/... Just because you wanted to main Yoshi because of me, now, look what we have now! You're going back to your true main. You kick butt with him bro! D: Do not leave the Triforce of Manly-ness. Your Wario is also Gluttony like, don't ask Zan. :/ Ask Waffy or Kyle, they're the real Bike masters. I could be wrong though. :/

Only Link can beat Ganon ;)

@ X, oh?! =O! Well...Looks like there is another Brown Bowser then. He knew how to do Koopa Claw hop and everything else. Wait!... He hugged him in the beggining of the match. I think I know whom the Bowser is now).

;)

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Haha awesome. This nub Link thought he was gonna win with his final smash at the last second, but I teched it on FD xD

Next time let's 1v1 with no items and see what happens k ggs

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
True, same goes for Ikes lol

Oh gosh these people can't get enough of my dusterjumps wat
Z-air jumps are my worst Lucas AT...
Followed closely by Dustersliding.

I can B reverse a ton of s**** on the top right Temple platforms to go in a circle thing and scrooge FD and Online Practise stage. and do the reverse Temple jump thing at the bottom left and at the bottom right.

But Zair jumps 2 hard 4 sum reason

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I knew it! It's that god awful hacker. I had the exact samething happen. Only I used Ike and won, but the point isis I saw that Falco before with a Blonde Zelda instead. And they both left at the sametime. Uup! It's the hacker! I need to find you and help you out with that hacker. We'd destroy them with style of course.) I hope we can teach that hacker a lesson. They always take it too far. :/ Tsk tsk~

Yeah, I usually win every match against her. The only time she'll win is if she uses items or her fs. I love how every time the smash ball comes she goes right for it. Luckily, I just use Din's to get it from where I'm at and use it on her. Sometimes I'll even run away the rest of the match and watch how pissed she gets. Was it a black Falco? Because that's who was with her. And this time I believe she was green. She must've left right after I did because I got the same group again and she wasn't there. Guess her Falco friend decided to stay without her. She hates me for no reason. I don't know... maybe she just hates me because I "stole" her color or maybe just because she hates seeing other Zelda's. And she's a hacker? I wonder why she never went Giga or Wario on me. Haven't found her yet. Went off bb awhile ago but I'm going back in now. Maybe I'll find her, who knows! If I do I'll tell you.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, I usually win every match against her. The only time she'll win is if she uses items or her fs. I love how every time the smash ball comes she goes right for it. Luckily, I just use Din's to get it from where I'm at and use it on her. Sometimes I'll even run away the rest of the match and watch how pissed she gets. Was it a black Falco? Because that's who was with her. And this time I believe she was green. She must've left right after I did because I got the same group again and she wasn't there. Guess her Falco friend decided to stay without her. She hates me for no reason. I don't know... maybe she just hates me because I "stole" her color or maybe just because she hates seeing other Zelda's. And she's a hacker? I wonder why she never went Giga or Wario on me. Haven't found her yet. Went off bb awhile ago but I'm going back in now. Maybe I'll find her, who knows! If I do I'll tell you.

Guess who's awake nowww? Lol I just watched a red jiggs play tag with an unsuspecting and very angry red ike who went a little overkill once he caught her..him? Group-hopping for nowwww, watch for my dark Zelda/green Peach if anyone's going in basic ;)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yup, found that Zelda again. Diddy started fighting everyone so I jump in to fight. Zelda sees that as a chance to fight me as well. Now she hates me because I stole Marth from her. Marth isn't the best fighter so I kinda have to protect him. So annoying when she keeps jumping into the fight to hit me when I clearly just want to kill Diddy. This Diddy is a really good fighter too. All these items keep getting in the way because Zelda keeps throwing them at me. I finally had enough of her and went over to kick her ass. Still fighting them too.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Here comes the salt. Proud of yourself, pink Zelda? Last second fs then a depart from the group, because you knew **** would go down. Stay free, because you wouldn't win otherwise.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Z-air jumps are my worst Lucas AT...
Followed closely by Dustersliding.

I can B reverse a ton of s**** on the top right Temple platforms to go in a circle thing and scrooge FD and Online Practise stage. and do the reverse Temple jump thing at the bottom left and at the bottom right.

But Zair jumps 2 hard 4 sum reason
I have trouble with dustersliding :L I prefer to just magnet onto the stage but hey, it's fun to know all of a character's ATs xD Especially Lucas.

I agree, but I've practiced dusterjumps basically non-stop. I went from buffering it out of magnet, then nair, now I just do it off the ground. One thing I also can't do is the double jump cancel. It seems easy enough if I keep doing zair jumps without buffering any input after an aerial because it's the exact same input, but it's just not working for me.

Last night at midnight I attempted to 1v1 a decent gold Ike with Gigglypuff, unfortunately I missed a rest that should've been spot on so ggs gold Ike. You're a little too quick to decide to dc our group though. I have to call you out on this - it lagged when the guy joined, so just because his player box said practice stage while we were brawling doesn't mean he dc'd us. You just had to give it a few seconds before dcing the group xD

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Entered some rooms earlier today as Red Pit and Red Ike. One was on Temple as my Pit with this White MK and Sonic. The MK was dashing towards my direction so I knew he was going to attack me. So I started to play super dickish and run from him while shooting arrows at him. He killed himself by nadoing of stage and I taunted while still keeping my distance from him. Didn't want to deal with him again so I left.

Another room I entered was me as Red Ike on Jungle Japes with a Snake, an Olimar and a Samus. The snake was tossing nades at me so I hit him into the water and the claptrap hit him twice. Was the funniest death I'd seen for a long time. Killed him twice more then he killed me twice. Was such a funny match.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think one of the funniest things I've seen on basic are the people who play as total noobs. I've fought some, they're hilarious to watch when you get them off the edge, and they don't know how to recover, so instead they just spam aerials as they plummet into hell..

Especially when you don't even hit them and they just seem to fall off the stage themselves. Fought a neutral Zelda like that last night, priceless.

My green is gone.. this one's too bright omg..

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
God I hate WiFi! You can never ever show your true skill! And at times you have to resort to MetaKnight in-order to bare the flippen lag.

Meh, furthermore, good games to a White Peach. Meh, our room had lag (not surprised!) Anyway, thanks to the White peach for giving me a few games. I can tell you were messing up your Forward air cancels and couldn't really react to the most simple things I did with Link. Not your fault at all! WiFi never feels with anyone~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Four Swords rooms in BB are always fun
Wisdom and I got people to do that a couple times, though one room the "green" TLink was too stupid to realize 80s color wasn't the green we needed. Another time we managed to get all four purple TLinks, then we all just started chucking bombs at each other. Good time to work on TLink's pseudo-glidetoss(is that what it is? or a dacit?)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I've fought some, they're hilarious to watch when you get them off the edge, and they don't know how to recover, so instead they just spam aerials as they plummet into hell..
Looks like I got you saying the 'plummet into hell part' ;)

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , Yeah I managed to find that Zelda hacker three times last night. Once she was neutral and two other times she was pink. So annoying I swear u_u

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Looks like I got you saying the 'plummet into hell part' ;)

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , Yeah I managed to find that Zelda hacker three times last night. Once she was neutral and two other times she was pink. So annoying I swear u_u
Yes indeed, it was precisely what she was doing. Very funny, I was cracking up the whole time. Stopped actually fighting her after a bit, just because she was quite capable of killing herself without my help xD

Okay I'm changing this color now. That green hurts my eyes lol.

Edit: Bonewalking into bombs in SD. Yes.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Found three white Link's, a few dark Zelda's and much more. Can I for once find the people that I'm actually looking for and not some imposters or whatever?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I've found who I believe to be the same dark Zelda about five times tonight. Four times I was turned lighter, last round on New Pork I finally got the dominant color. I never see my other so often..

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
I have trouble with dustersliding :L I prefer to just magnet onto the stage but hey, it's fun to know all of a character's ATs xD Especially Lucas.

I agree, but I've practiced dusterjumps basically non-stop. I went from buffering it out of magnet, then nair, now I just do it off the ground. One thing I also can't do is the double jump cancel. It seems easy enough if I keep doing zair jumps without buffering any input after an aerial because it's the exact same input, but it's just not working for me.

Last night at midnight I attempted to 1v1 a decent gold Ike with Gigglypuff, unfortunately I missed a rest that should've been spot on so ggs gold Ike. You're a little too quick to decide to dc our group though. I have to call you out on this - it lagged when the guy joined, so just because his player box said practice stage while we were brawling doesn't mean he dc'd us. You just had to give it a few seconds before dcing the group xD
I can DJPKFC and SHWBPKF and WBPKFZJMPWBPSIM yah good luck figuring out what what that last one was

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well it looks as though I found my Zelda 'friend' again. That neutral/green/pink one who starts every match off with Din's at me. This time she decided to do red to hide from me. I guess it actually was the person GYK talked about. Left after you felt you had a good win? Not much of an accomplishment to get a point then run the whole match on NPC...

Top Bottom