• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No, I do dusterjumps at the beginning of every match

And I found a dark zelda and a zss, no falcos

Wasn't me, only just started going back in now. I usually dashdance a lot.

SodaBro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sodabro
Can you do me a favor, if you see a jigglypuff with a green hat, can you pick the stage bridge of elden with smash ball on so a certain someone can show you a glitch. ._.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Can you do me a favor, if you see a jigglypuff with a green hat, can you pick the stage bridge of elden with smash ball on so a certain someone can show you a glitch. ._.
Were you the jigglypuff who almost never moves during a match

I just owned this zss as sopo

Twice

SodaBro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sodabro
It might be, sometimes if i don't get my stage I just sit around if no one is fighting. I haven't done taunt parties in a while so i forgot what to do if that's possible lol.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Are you in a group right now with green Zelda, red and neutral (I think) Snake fighting on FD?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hyper were you in a group with a dark Zelda, green Zelda(not Wisdom) and as neutral Lucas? If so, sorry for that farore in sd, I was trying to double farore off the stage xD

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Hyper were you in a group with a dark Zelda, green Zelda(not Wisdom) and as neutral Lucas? If so, sorry for that farore in sd, I was trying to double farore off the stage xD
Nope I just got on, is there another red kirby or something?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yep, we were all just hanging out that round. I tried to wait for him to move so he wouldn't get hit with the end of my farore, but I hit him with the front instead. Woops.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I think my imposter is on tonight :/ So far I've seen at least three other green Zelda's who act just like me.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm going to dash dance at the beginning of every round so you know its me, red kirby of course.

Edit: Found my red kirby brother

Edit Edit: Stay mad Green MK/Sonic, lets solve beating a runner by running away more! I was legit fighting you but all you tried were cheap corner traps and more running from someone that actually wanted to fight you.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
This is stupid, I keep finding this Blue DK that does the same crap over and over again. My Link of course styled on him.

Someone find me!
We could try to find you if you want. Unless you would prefer someone else for a change xD

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Haha, I think I just found HYP3R and GYK.

If this is you, GYK, your MK is... interesting.
I'm going to find you and replay your butting in.

Edit: This how I always play, I'm so annoyed by not finding anyone, that I must result attacking anyone. I'll keep an eye towards the Zelda sisters though.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You guys 2vs1 me and still lost. I don't get what you mean at all.
Talking about your cocky ego, its showing again. You really haven't changed at all have you? Btw you dragged me into that fight like I had a choice in the first place.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Talking about your cocky ego, its showing again. You really haven't changed at all have you? Btw you dragged me into that fight like I had a choice in the first place.
You're that mad? You went MK and that Rob guy was spamming. You still lost. I have no ego. You're just upset. K.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You're that mad? You went MK and that Rob guy was spamming. You still lost. I have no ego. You're just upset. K.
I don't care if I lost, because it's just a game GYK, i'm trying to slap some sense into you. There's no reason to go ape**** on your friends just because you have a personal problem. Even the girls said they aren't going to put up with any of this. Either calm your **** or leave.

Edit: Is this afk dark zelda you twi?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't care if I lost, because it's just a game GYK, i'm trying to slap some sense into you. There's no reason to go ape**** on your friends just because you have a personal problem. Even the girls said they aren't going to put up with any of this. Either calm your **** or leave.

Edit: Is this afk dark zelda you twi?

I haven't seen any red kirbies, but there was a red jigglypuff grab-releasing me the whole match. Didn't quite care enough to move much.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I haven't seen any red kirbies, but there was a red jigglypuff grab-releasing me the whole match. Didn't quite care enough to move much.
Oh alright, I was in a room alone with a dark zelda but she wasn't really acting like you :p

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I had no idea it was you in the first place. Now that you butt in, I had to do something about it. I was having my business with that hacker. You should've stayed the other way and didn't edge-guard. But you did then you got what you deserved for butting in.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh alright, I was in a room alone with a dark zelda but she wasn't really acting like you :p

Yeah I don't like sitting in a room with just one other person, I'll usually drop out right before the timer runs out on practice stage if no one else shows. Denying the reason behind this game, I don't like to fight right off the bat, and it happened that every time I was alone with someone in a basic brawl, I'd be forced to fight. I basic to chill, you know? I can fight my friends in friend battle or offline, or fight random people in team battle. Basic is for fun.

Top Bottom