• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Player -0

Smash Hero
What? I barely know the dude, i just happen to know that he used to basic brawl as a golden pit, and just so happens to be in the same thread that i go to. (well not anymore since that thread is dead) nice job jumping to conclusion tho :laugh: Basic brawl has the best tech skill players?.... mm i'd say an aib ladder is better if you want better competition. Basic brawl is a place where no one fights at all and just do tricks that will probably have no use in a real battle.

@player-0 hmm yeah well there's nothing you can do about that, there's gonna be alot of noobs in basic brawl doing that since there's no more bans. Why don't you just go to team battle?
Team Battles tend to be even worse:
- The skill level of players is lower
- There seems to be items everywhere
- There are dumb tactics that you can use and stay unpunished because team attack is off
- It takes forever to find a match since you need 4 people.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Team Battles tend to be even worse:
- The skill level of players is lower
- There seems to be items everywhere
- There are dumb tactics that you can use and stay unpunished because team attack is off
- It takes forever to find a match since you need 4 people.
Well looks like you just need to do a ladder then or something, since both suck

Although for me i've found more serious matches in team battle than basic brawl no joke every single time i go there its another taunt party, its annoying just wanna do 1 vs 1, but no its usually 3 on 1 with items on, sure i win anyway but its annoying regardless. but i guess it varies from where your at.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs to a skilled red marth, black pit, Default fox and a tan ike. Our 1vs1 matches were good, but could've been better if you didn't resort to item throws during the last two matches.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm no biggie, I wanted to challenge AP since i never faced him and I heard he's good, but he's retired so yeah.

Anyway I just hang around this thread cause its funny. carry on with your diary's then.
AP had a very good Pit! Yeah It's to bad. I enjoyed Basic Brawling him on Basic (and I brawled him before in Aib).

So you type that Aib has better competition? Believe I fought the best over there and won. Would you like to brawl?

I've always loved Basic (before GYK was ever born). I learned through Basic. It's the best place! It's like a soap opera at times xD Ha ha!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
AP had a very good Pit! Yeah It's to bad. I enjoyed Basic Brawling him on Basic (and I brawled him before in Aib).

So you type that Aib has better competition? Believe I fought the best over there and won. Would you like to brawl?

I've always loved Basic (before GYK was ever born). I learned through Basic. It's the best place! It's like a soap opera at times xD Ha ha!
That depends are you the golden yoshi king? or does gyk stand for something else? If so then yes, course pray that the there isn't lag on either side.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
That depends are you the golden yoshi king? or does gyk stand for something else? If so then yes, course pray that the there isn't lag on either side.

Yes I'm Golden Yoshi king. I don't main Yoshi anymore.... long story.

Also 3vs1 are easy :D And it's great practice to improve as well.

Amen to that! That nasty cancer! -_-

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yes I'm Golden Yoshi king. I don't main Yoshi anymore.... long story.

Also 3vs1 are easy :D And it's great practice to improve as well.
Hmm wow this should be tough for me then but i'll take you on. how many matches? oh and what are the rules? cause some people have different preferences idk yours.

Edit: i'm glad you don't main yoshi cause the last yoshi i played camped like crazy.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No I watched your early videos, and btw I don't use texture hacks, I assume you do.... will that be a problem?

First about me... I never camp :D I go in but in a smart manner. You'll see what I mean. Second of Meta-Knight will not bother me. Good ahead and test me. I don't really use textures (only for my main Link). Videos??? Okay I'll type up the questions later. Right now... lets brawl ;D Be on in a minute.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
First about me... I never camp :D I go in but in a smart manner. You'll see what I mean. Second of Meta-Knight will not bother me. Good ahead and test me. I don't really use textures (only for my main Link). Videos??? Okay I'll type up the questions later. Right now... lets brawl ;D Be on in a minute.
Let's hope i'm up to snuff aight? it's been a while, and i'm ready you host.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Actually, peach dittos rock IMO, to each his own. Don't feel threatened though (Unless I missread?) it was just a joke because Zelda really almost never battle. It's kinda a lame fight if they do though. > _ >

I'd like to think I'm a fairly good Zelda main, I just choose not to battle in BB because it's much more fun to watch and see what happens, be it people partying or a crasher or someone who decidedly wants to kill me and only me. But I like to jump in and fight cpus from time to time, and they never stand a chance. Though I guess that makes a big difference.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hehe, I love poking "idle" players knowing they're there and getting them all mad to start chasing me while I run like I'm running from a rabid dog! Grrr rawr rawr xD

I love seeing people get all worked up trying to catch me if I manage to do something to piss them off, even if that something is absolutely nothing. Half the time I don't even pick Temple but still we get it, and it's a fun game of chase xD well for me anyway.

There was this one MK once on Temple who kept coming after me as Peach because I kept using her side taunt lol. He would stop fighting and chase me around, and I'd simply hop skip and parasol away. Managed to kill him accidentally once when he hit the tip of my parasol and went flying, it was hilarious. I'm very disappointed I forgot to save it, it would've been great to watch for laughs.

Another time I had this yoshi chasing me all around Temple for who knows what reason, and just as zelda I managed to outrun him and make him suicide twice xD don't think I saved that one either, sadly.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
I'm boring. When there are idlers in a TP situation, I usually just footstool to get a reaction. If nothing happens, more footstooling. If they go nuts trying to go after me, they better have the patience of a saint to catch Wario XD

....If they just walk away, I just hang out on the nearby ledge.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Pissed a Red MK off. He kept attacking me when I was using Dark Link and Dark Ganon. Of course, **** tier characters like them are going to lose more often than not. I leave for abit, come back, pick Red Marth, end up on temple, and see the same red MK, one on one. He attacks again. I could've had a fair one on one fight, but this guy attacked only me like three times, so I infinite D Tilted him.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
these dudes need to take their bromAnce to pm

ill be on off bb today

dude tan tink , green fox , green lucas and black dk guy user -- why did you rage quit? you werent half bad you just made some bad decisions like attacking my ddds shield is never a good idea

lmao ganon i saw that techoff of dragoon that was awesome

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Any Black Ganon here that just fought my Red Ganon? Was so much fun dude. Then this dumb Red Marth/MK came and ruined the 1v1's. Then someone DC'ed the group.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
these dudes need to take their bromAnce to pm

ill be on off bb today

dude tan tink , green fox , green lucas and black dk guy user -- why did you rage quit? you werent half bad you just made some bad decisions like attacking my ddds shield is never a good idea

lmao ganon i saw that techoff of dragoon that was awesome
Wait, are you the red Ganon that I just had several one vs one matchups with, then we allied against the meddling MK? If so, awesome as **** to see you again man! :D

If you're reffering to the dragoon tech on Temple where I survived it, yeah that was ****ing sick. lol

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
Any Black Ganon here that just fought my Red Ganon? Was so much fun dude. Then this dumb Red Marth/MK came and ruined the 1v1's. Then someone DC'ed the group.
OMG, that was you?! Holy hell that was fun. **** that MK. He was interrupting our heated matches. lol. You're skilled with Ganon. I loled when we did those thumderstomps.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
OMG, that was you?! Holy hell that was fun. **** that MK. He was interrupting our heated matches. lol. You're skilled with Ganon. I loled when we did those thumderstomps.
Wow who knew the Ganon would have been from here. Nice Ganon dude, you're good at doing soft gimping up airs. When I saw you did that to a Kirby earlier I though damn we need to have Ganon Dittos. Haha GG's

And you're a One Piece fan?! is this a dream?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Internet DCed. Should be fine now. I'll try again.

****, did it again. We'll try one last time. If it fails again, we'll try tomorrow maybe. I wonder why the internet was fine in BB, but not now.
I'm guessing it happened again? lol maybe some other time. Or maybe through luck we could find each other in BB?

I'm in Canada so if you're in the States it shouldn't be bad. But if you're from Europe or South America it will be pretty bad.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Wait, are you the red Ganon that I just had several one vs one matchups with, then we allied against the meddling MK? If so, awesome as **** to see you again man! :D

If you're reffering to the dragoon tech on Temple where I survived it, yeah that was ****ing sick. lol
i was the blue snake, we got dced i havent played ganon today

im in a room with links zelda and rob one of the links went mk

man go away lucario or ill kick your ass

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing it happened again? lol maybe some other time. Or maybe through luck we could find each other in BB?
It'll happen eventually. lol. If you ever see a Dark Ganon, Dark Link, or Red Marth, it could very well be me. You already know my signature playstyle with Ganon, but if you see Dark Link, or Red Marth, and they switch to Dark Ganon, it's me for sure. lol

Top Bottom