• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Met this cowardly regular Tink who attacked an MK who didnt want to fight. I came at him with my orange Luigi and *****ed him around a bit even he kept *****ing out. I also used green Snake, red Fox, and green C. Falcon. He thought he was tough but not really. He pissed off the other players but he still kept running. I got bored and stopped but the MK didnt. B) I left shortly after.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I can respect if they don't want to fight. I see it here and there. I had a Snake player do that last night. He would Ftilt them away if they constantly tried to attack him. A Link was around giving him problems then left as well as that Link.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Heh heh tier list... i wonder what those nubs would do if MK wasnt top tier.

The other funny thing is that those nubs dont even know how to use MK.

Forgotten Soul

Smash Rookie
I'm starting to do what John12346 does when it comes to Temple. I'm just sick and tired of that stage. I've been D/Cing groups if it is picked 2 times in a row now...
Final Destination is worse, I really hate fighting on that stage for over 9000 times.
Tourney tards should be banned from basic brawl

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Forgotten Soul, I'm a tourney tard, and even I don't condone the repeated selection of a stage over and over again, ESPECIALLY FD, jeez. It's almost as bad as repeated selection of Temple.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Final Destination is worse, I really hate fighting on that stage for over 9000 times.
Tourney tards should be banned from basic brawl
The slightly reason why I could tolerate Final Destination being picked over and over is because you can actually chase your opponent and have a chance to gain to lead. Compared to Temple were once your opponent takes a stock off you they can camp or run all over the stage until the timer runs out.

Oddly I can't control how random chooses a stage since it does pick Final Destination the most when I still have 6 other stages that random could've chosen.

FIREL

Smash Ace
ugh ... FD... especially without items in a TP... very horrible. Id say itd be worst to have no items on FD than temple.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Meh,nowadays,If I get a TP on Temple,I'll more than likely run to the bottom of the stage and hold B just for lulz.Well,when on :gw: anyways.Who I've been using alot lately,XD

But man,his approach options outside of RAR BAir suck, XP

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
FD being picked consistently AFTER a party has been fully established is not fun.
by picking a single stage over and over it allows certain types of run away play styles to win. But when you change stages their stragety falls apart due to the complexity of the various stages. Which is why i always go random stage between neutrals

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Do I have to keep repeating myself?

AFTER a party has been established, AKA when there's no fighting remaining in the room, having a stage like FD/Temple/BoE chosen a million times in a row is unacceptable

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
After a party? boy i leave when it starts! No point in staying at all if theres no fighting. And if there is fighting and they keep picking 1 stage, it means someone is scared[temple] someone wants an epic fight[fd]. I still pick random neutrals no matter what type of room im in. I only keep to 1 map if i have a gimmick im playing off of or im counter picking a map against a certain person im fighting, which usually works to my advantage if i get my stage.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Well, if it's a crasher battle, I have no real gripes against a stage being chosen consistently, because there's ALWAYS something to do, no matter what the stage is(aka fight the crasher)...

However, Temple, among other large stages such as 75m and New Pork City are not good choices against a crasher, because if they somehow get the lead, you can basically write that off as a loss for the whole match, because they can(and usually will) run away for the rest of the match.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^yup i always pick CQC maps for crashers

also who was this mk that played on my team in TB? I was the luigi/kirby, ROFL why did you leave when you were suddenly paired with the baddie sonic? and sorry i played terribly on my luigi ahahah

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Was in a room on BB with a green Olimar(p2)‚ original Ganny(3)‚ and a Pit/Pika/Luigi(4). I had it out for 3 n 4 but mostly 3. He left after winning his first match on SD before I could have some real fun with him. I basically owned the whole group. P2 left when P3 left which left the P4 who I *****ed around a bit before leaving. 2 new guys entered but they didn't interfere so I was good. I used red Ike/orange Weegee/green Snake/green c. Falcon/red Fox. Wish I could've atleast tried. B l

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
I was a purple toon, you were a classic green, our brawl met accross a taunt party and we danced.. Seriously nice 1v1 vs a little toon/..falco? Sorry I couldn't give quite as skilled battle as normal but I was a few beers deep by 11. I'll be on again tonight switching purple and blue toon. Again nice brawls,

:phone:

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
I was a purple toon, you were a classic green, our brawl met accross a taunt party and we danced.. Seriously nice 1v1 vs a little toon/..falco? Sorry I couldn't give quite as skilled battle as normal but I was a few beers deep by 11. I'll be on again tonight switching purple and blue toon. Again nice brawls,

Purple Tlink? Did you happen to 1v1 a bowser last night only to have it interrupted by some Peach, then left after that?

Needless to say, I ***** the Peach when the purple Tlink left.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I have no problem with any stage being chosen, I'm pretty good at finding something to do if someone doesn't attack. If I get the temple over and over again, I try to instigate some type of conflict. Sometimes the person will pick their main and fight me on various neutrals. If they suck, I usually end up breaking their spirit.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Yeah night dragon I think that was me, you were switching characters? If so good brawl. Sorry if i was a little clumsy when we fought

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LMAO who was this link in TB with me that kept suiciding? Dude im in tears right now we made everyone rage quit

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
If you've seen a gold Ganny, Pit, GnW, Bowser,Marth. It's probably me.

I just fought a green Luigi; ROB, and a green Marth. Both of them were hardcore, and I was able to handle them at the beginning.. I started zoning out after awhile, because of the damn third player. >>; ****ing noobs. My Ganon failed so hard on Pit's stupid level, aswell as that stupid Mute City. :glare:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Had fun ****ing with a group on BB just now. It had a red peach, white pit, and red snake. The peach n pit had a romance thing goin on so I threw nades at them cuz I detest that kind of thing. They all came after me, which is what I wanted. :troll: I won most of the matches and the peach n pit both RQ'd at the same time. :troll: You wanna find romance, play the sims, brah. B] Which left the red snake who i got a 1v1 with. We got C. Falcon dittos. He won...........on the underground stage? Really? He really lucked out. That was the last match we played cuz some troll entered and DC'd us all b4 a match started. I didn't care much though. P4 was a coward whom I owned b4 anyways with snake dittos. I was green snake/red ike/green marth/green c. falcon. I enjoyed the whole thing. Hope to see ya soon P4. :troll:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
There was a white/red Peach who teamed up with my red Lucario.

That Peach knew what she was doing. Who?

Zulo

Smash Ace
I also just ran into a white peach. She did this thing with a green shell where she dthrew it, bounced, and caught it infinitely. And glide tossed turnips up into the air and let us catch them and stuff. Can't think of any other identifying characteristics, she dashdanced a lot though.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I also just ran into a white peach. She did this thing with a green shell where she dthrew it, bounced, and caught it infinitely. And glide tossed turnips up into the air and let us catch them and stuff. Can't think of any other identifying characteristics, she dashdanced a lot though.
I love the green shell glitch :). I've actually spiked people by accident while doing it.

link2702

Smash Champion
not a glitch, physics exploit

*pet peeves when someone lables a physics exploit as a glitch*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
You hit the green shells and your dair comes out and using a move allows you to z catch it in a sense

Top Bottom