• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I was going to play BB tonight but my classic controller was acting up. I changed the batteries but for some odd reason when I would try to walk I would randomly run. Also if I held the attack button and say Fox would normally do the punch but he would eventually shift to the burst flurry kicks. Also if I held the shield button down my character would randomly let go of the shield then put it back up and repeat. Also sudden double jumps when I wasn't trying to use my second jump. Hate this dumb problem my controller gets at random times.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I was going to play BB tonight but my classic controller was acting up. I changed the batteries but for some odd reason when I would try to walk I would randomly run. Also if I held the attack button and say Fox would normally do the punch but he would eventually shift to the burst flurry kicks. Also if I held the shield button down my character would randomly let go of the shield then put it back up and repeat. Also sudden double jumps when I wasn't trying to use my second jump. Hate this dumb problem my controller gets at random times.
This usually happens when you put in an old and a new battery. It just screws up everything.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I know it happens to me when the batteries were about to die. It happened when I was trying to take snap shots. It also effected my other 3 controllers as well and all 3 had new batteries. I even turned off the Wii then back on and it did that crap.

:phone:

BlueWolfLink

Smash Rookie
Omg it happened again! Another hack stage, I wonder if it was the same guy. Have you guys ever experienced the hacked home run stadium stage? Where its impossible to die? It just goes on and on and on. Anyone?

Finny

Smash Apprentice
If I'm not particularly fond of a group, I'll typically throw them into the HRC Stage. Either that or the All-Star Waiting Room Stage. And if I really like a group (rare), I'll pick some fun hacked stages for them. So that's another way to tell if it's me. Oh, and I crash more frequently now, taunting only people who taunt me first.

BlueWolfLink

Smash Rookie
If I'm not particularly fond of a group, I'll typically throw them into the HRC Stage. Either that or the All-Star Waiting Room Stage. And if I really like a group (rare), I'll pick some fun hacked stages for them. So that's another way to tell if it's me. Oh, and I crash more frequently now, taunting only people who taunt me first.
Yeah, those are the only two stages that I've ever encountered... the hrc stage twice and the waiting room thingy twice. No others, unfortunately :/
EDIT: Wait... I've been to the target stage as well. THEN that's it. Man, I wish I could use the hack stages.! ><

Forgotten Soul

Smash Rookie
Sounds like the same thing that happens to my Classic Controller, the problems started after I was playing mario kart wii, when I pressed start for a second time, the home button would activate (ACTIVATE AC ACTIVATE) I was so pissed off and I was hitting the wii remote, then I played MK64 and the same thing happened, then later I tried to play brawl and barely any of the buttons worked

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Hah! Yesterday I met a Mario/C. Falcon/Pikachu/Fox player. Today I think I ran into him again. You suck bro. You got your *** kicked left and right especially by my red Ike. You just wouldn't quit until you won which eventually happened only cuz someone(probably you) sent us to the rumble falls stage and I was careless enough to die in SD by a bob-omb. You then left, apparently satisfied by your 1 win out of like 50 *** kickings. Congrats! You're a coward.

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Hah! Yesterday I met a Mario/C. Falcon/Pikachu/Fox player. Today I think I ran into him again. You suck bro. You got your *** kicked left and right especially by my red Ike. You just wouldn't quit until you won which eventually happened only cuz someone(probably you) sent us to the rumble falls stage and I was careless enough to die in SD by a bob-omb. You then left, apparently satisfied by your 1 win out of like 50 *** kickings. Congrats! You're a coward.
Red Ike? I've seen a red Ike around.. short hopping forward smashing at nothing, prolly wanting a fight. :bee:

BlueWolfLink

Smash Rookie
Just got out of a GREAT game with a Red Marth (my best games pretty much ALWAYS consist of a Marth, Ike, or Link... USUALLY Marth O_O) I didn't wanna go but I haddd to ):

I've seen that Red Ike! That does the short jump and hit thing. He's nice to me.

There's one Ike that I come by time to time.. the first time I met him he was one of those" KILL EVERYTHING o_O" kinda guys. But I continued to avoid him and still protected him if he encountered a pitfall etc etc and he eventually grew used to me. He wouldnt crouch to so say sorry if he hit me.. he'd just... leave me be and protect me time to time. I run into him and forget its him until he attacks everyone but me XD

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
Did any three people have the pleasure of beating up a Ness tonight?
It was me. I'm sorry for crashing your taunt party. But, man... I suck.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Just got out of a GREAT game with a Red Marth (my best games pretty much ALWAYS consist of a Marth, Ike, or Link... USUALLY Marth O_O) I didn't wanna go but I haddd to ):

I've seen that Red Ike! That does the short jump and hit thing. He's nice to me.

There's one Ike that I come by time to time.. the first time I met him he was one of those" KILL EVERYTHING o_O" kinda guys. But I continued to avoid him and still protected him if he encountered a pitfall etc etc and he eventually grew used to me. He wouldnt crouch to so say sorry if he hit me.. he'd just... leave me be and protect me time to time. I run into him and forget its him until he attacks everyone but me XD

Again, I'm gonna say it was me that was the red Ike......

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
................ :troll: I'm gonna assume it was probably me. You totally just summed me up. XD
In that case, I always come across ya! I rarely fight ya, more of a spectator really. If I find you again I'll fight ya with red kirby/fire suit luigi. :awesome:

Finny

Smash Apprentice
kudos to that saturn/white ness. You almost made me make Ness my main again. And then he went diddy as well and we terrorized the room with diddy humping. In particular, a passive blue peach/zelda, who would hit us with a frying pan or something when we got a hump on her. lol.

Oh, and was I in a tp with you, FIREL?

FIREL

Smash Ace
kudos to that saturn/white ness. You almost made me make Ness my main again. And then he went diddy as well and we terrorized the room with diddy humping. In particular, a passive blue peach/zelda, who would hit us with a frying pan or something when we got a hump on her. lol.

Oh, and was I in a tp with you, FIREL?
Describe dat weegee....

Finny

Smash Apprentice
He would tornado into the air and then rocket to the other side of the stage. I remember him upbing a stack of sandbags at one point. And he would stand next to the edge like he was about to fall off while I did similar. Also, he didn't taunt very often. I was a purple diddy, though I might have started as red, and I probably looked like I was really bored. I taunted when everyone killed themselves in sudden death, and never taunted besides that. I think there was one round where I was annoyed with FD being picked every round so I just dsmashed almost the whole 2 minutes. And he was fire luigi every round.

FIREL

Smash Ace
He would tornado into the air and then rocket to the other side of the stage. I remember him upbing a stack of sandbags at one point. And he would stand next to the edge like he was about to fall off while I did similar. Also, he didn't taunt very often. I was a purple diddy, though I might have started as red, and I probably looked like I was really bored. I taunted when everyone killed themselves in sudden death, and never taunted besides that. I think there was one round where I was annoyed with FD being picked every round so I just dsmashed almost the whole 2 minutes. And he was fire luigi every round.
And when did this happen =P

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hi @ this default color shiek, purple ZSS, red pikachu

your not to shabby in a fist fight watch yourself -- the blue link player aka white pit, black falco, default color fox is pretty upset!

This is the black wolf, blue pika, default color lucario, red jiggly puff player in your room

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
White Peach/Purple ZSS? I was red Kirby/red G&W plus a bunch of other characters including giga bowser and wario-man. Last night, I'd follow them during sudden death for the lulz. :troll:

Sephy95

Smash Lord

Finny

Smash Apprentice
anyone a red peach/green zelda that befriended a blue Tink (me)? There was also a moody red falco that took everything waaay too seriously. The red peach knew a lot of turnip ATs and stuff. Whenever we were on smashville I shot the balloons and platform cancelled. On other stages, I JC'ed bombs.

Top Bottom