• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How about a bucket of OFC?
Lost to how sudden this was.

I feel that the CG is less arduous to perform on a straightforward connection. By that, I mean minimal to nonexistent screen lag, on any button lag, so long as it isn't exorbitant to the preference. Only thing that really impedes is the screen delay spikes.:applejack:

kaazers

Smash Master
gg's to P2 Yellow Kirby/ Fire Mario/ Falco/ Purple Dedede/ Wario/ Gold Pit/ White Peach/ Yellow Yoshi/ Orange Luigi/ Captain Falcon

I had a lot of fun! Your Kirby did gruesome things to my Red Ike in the beginning, lol. It started off with him asking for a fight on FD. We were evenly matched. However, between the annoying P3 Fox who kept on interrupting and stealing kills whenever he could, the P4 Black Marth who did the same thing and seemed to have a vendetta against me (I didn't touch him -- he just watched our fights nicely for two turns before he started attacking for no reason), AND the lag that settled in on later rounds…I had to leave.

Oh, and that one round he was Wario on Smashville, he refused to fight until he had executed the Forbidden Technique. xD

Only good fight I had all day today.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Mostly generic noobs today, although I did play against a good blue Ganon, who stayed for one match. He knew his techs. I was failing the few techs Mario has because I was using the CC Pro -_- Maybe I shouldn't switch...

I don't blame you for leaving, those TPers were tards.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Last night there was a pretty decent Falco who fought a purple Samus. It was on Halberd, P4 was Sonic, I was my usual blue Pit. He left after one round though, and it was pretty disappointing because I didn't get a chance to fight him. Oh well.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It was this morning.

The Ganon was willing to jab any taunter in the way of an item he wanted.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
GGs to the neutral Peach / gold Sonic / red Kirby / gray Lucario. I had fun driving that scrub Falco out of the room, as well as playing against you. It's just depressing that our room d/c'd :c

I was the "Claus" Lucas, pink MK, blue Ganon, blue Kirby, and pink Zamus.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I can say I too will stay for 1 round then leave if I have opponents that do stuff to ruin a potent good group.

:phone:
If u and this other person(s) are soo good, why don't u just not loose and kick the other 2 TPers ***** and not leave the room since u have someone else that knows what there doing.

Or just go get a bucket of OFC.

I don't understange u people sometimes. Its like u NEED a bucket of OFC.

kaazers

Smash Master
When you do that they get even more vindictive, and on the off chance they do leave, two more spawn in their place. >>

I can be quite stubborn and stay a while if I'm enjoying my fight; even if there are annoying people trying to ruin the experience.

Sadly, fried chicken may be the solution for a lot of things, but it's not in this case.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
That is where u are wrong my good whatever u are.

OFC solves everything. Just eat and beat and u will be on ur way to pleasure in all areas of ur life.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

How much is a bucket? About $15 trillion?

Maybe I can ask the Chinese for some money....

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
@FoxBlaze:No u do it wrong. U give bucket to chinese. It fixes ****. Our debt to them will go away, with a bucket of OFC.

@9kminus: Whatever this bull**** chicken company. Thy can suck it.

U don't know bout OFC

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Black in 08
Back again, it's great!

Anyway, for those of you who didn't hear about it, Obama Fried Chicken IS a real place. IIRC it's in China somewhere, but it isn't associated with KFC.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Let's tone it down in here, guys; as amusing as this may be, it's extraneous. I do not know how you all lost privilages to the social, but the chat is the next best suited medium for social like this.:applejack:

Indulging in OFC is amazing.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
@Albatross: Ur vocab is like the opposite of my brain cell count. WTF is the social? How do u tone down a written message?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The only way were going to get a social again is kissing the mods's *****, and I don't plan on that.

Plus, we already ****ed up three socials.

@OFCDaisy: It means shut up and discuss it elsewhere.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
As much fun as this is I would like this to stop. (looks like it has)

I got a group with a Warioman hacker, I was falcon. This guy wasn't as friendly as I thought he'd be. I think I to hit him and that caused him to chase me. It was a short chase too, I tried going under hyrule but he caught up to me and KOed me in the last seconds. He killed me and a Fox. I think I know what he got for Christmas :urg:

I got another, but I don't want to post about it. I don't know how to explain it either.
I thought it'd be nice to make a post once in a while.

Edit: That thread was bound to get closed anyway, it's no surprise.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I only use modified characters on teamers and occasionally certain taunters. Some noobs think hacking is always acceptable. If he has Spectator viewing on, you can at least hope Nintendo will see him and IP ban him.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Another feature brawl has me missing. I can't turn that on or off since that went away with spectator mode.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Not in that aspect. I mean the option to allow Nintendo to use YOUR matches in spectator. If they see you hacking on Wifi, they'll **** with your Wii.

But there are several ways around that, like using ExpatShield (IIRC that's what it was called)
or formatting the game and or system.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I'm incredibly tired and somewhat drunk., but that didn't stop me from gaying around with a random Wolf / MK. GGs, I was the ****ty Lucas / MK / Snake / Marth / Homolimar spammming with you <3

btw, I ran into a decent blue Ike earlier as Lucas / MK. I'm saddened that you quit, dude. That ******** Luigi was bound to leave soon if we kept ****** him, if that's why you left the room.

double btw, if anyone sees a "Claus" color schemed / purple Lucas Zap Jumping and failing at reverse Magnet Pull a lot, it's likely me.

kaazers

Smash Master
Who was the P2 Wario/ Blue Bowser who picked on me? He later on went Red Ike/ Blue Link/ Black Ness once he was done messing with me. He was good. Read me like a book when he was trolling in the beginning, and when I was charging at him like a raging bull, lol.

Matches were set in the bottom left part of Temple, while P3 and P4 fought on the top level. Matches were honorable. Items were thrown off. He got a winning streak on his Ness on the last 3 rounds. I also realized during all this how infuriating that stupid little island looking strip of land in the bottom right corner is for recovery, especially Ike's...in lag. Must have lost a total of 4 stocks in all 'cause of it. Ah well.

Sadly, after a couple of rounds P4 left, which made P3 leave… which made my P2 leave.

I was starting to get the hang of your Ness. I've barely fought any good ones and yours was throwing stuff I hadn't seen others do. I needed the matchup experience. Only had a couple of rounds, but they were good.

Funny how I'm having all these good fights during these dark times of 8 year olds roaming wifi. You gotta dig deep but they're there.

Oh, and I was Blue Ike.

kaazers

Smash Master
LOL I've played for hours today gimme a sec.

...The only MK I remember encountering (besides the really bad ones) was a Green MK on FD who was a Lucas the round before. He ragequit after I did a failed final smash > connected fsmash. It was kind of funny.

So, no. I'm always on the lookout for Pink MKs though.

Then again, I'm running on 3 hours of sleep so who knows. It's all fuzzy.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
To the red/blue ICs/green Olitard player, I profoundly thank you. You brought several epiphanies to me:

1. I'm getting really ****ing salty.
2. I need to train much harder.
3. I need to, above all, rekindle the "blaze" I once had to fight my hardest and destroy all in my path.

P3 Pikachu, you gave me one as well:

Humans have an unlimited ability to be an *********.

Btw, I was the red Falco/random.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
@FuxBLaze: YAY We met each other online. I was the blue/red ics and green olitard. So u hate my ics and tard :D? There was a pika w/ me who also played meta knight I think. I remember red falco.

EDIT: But u know that pikachu. If I remember correctly kicked ***.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
SSBDildo: He just spammed Dsmash, thunder, and aerials. I didn't have my head in the fight, and Pika's head was somewhere in his ***.

I was the MK.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I'm seeing some of the worst fights I've ever seen in brawl. I'm offended just watching this. I wish I could do something other than watch this. I just watching some TL dittos. Their reaction times are soooo slow, too.

I don't know if this is a TL ditto or some taunt party. The bad players are still roaming weefee.

Top Bottom