• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Was just in BB with:
A very bad/annoying Pink Kirby. Probably one of those Holiday noobs still going about
A Snake that should really learn to pick on someone he can take on... and should learn how to not be boring to play.
And an AFC Fox/TL but he turned out to be a great help in fending off that Kirby and was pretty friendly too :bee:

I was mostly tan Ike. I went black Wolf for the first match I was a part of and Weegee for the last match

Dear Snake,
I'm sorry for abusing you so violently with Luigi, where did we go wrong? We saw each other then we started fighting... I sure as **** won't be trying to fight you with that Kirby throwing attacks all over the place...

I don't know why, but this Snake just wouldn't leave me alone... after I joined BB, went wolf and somehow started a fight with him, he wouldn't leave me alone no matter how much I ran. I eventually decided to troll him and prevent him from winning at all costs. That meant the giving others kills when I'm sure he'll take them off me(never let them win though). My favorite match would probably be that match as Ike on Warioware where I destroyed you and prevented you from getting a kill by walling you off at the end, but it's a tie with the last match with Luigi on FD. Even though that Kirby interfered, I enjoyed tossing you in all corners of the stage. That last Shoryuken kill was just so beautifulMANLY! Letting Kirby kill me was just a reward for being soooo respectable. Really, you shouldn't be pushing someone like that.. you're not gonna get good results.

To the white Fox/Blue TL~ I was honestly ready to DC the group because of you. You were a bit late on pirate ship... good job fending off that Kirby and winning after all that. Thanks man, it really made dealing with that Snake worlds easier. It's too bad you stopped to hide from that Kirby. After you stopped he went back to interfering. I guess it isn't too exciting to play some noob, is it? :urg:
I AM pretty sure you were the one to DC the group. I understand, abuse like that should not be seen by the eyes of one not ready.

Kirby~ Nothing much to say about you other that you are a horrible player and I love you for doing such a good job distracting that Snake. For that, I respect you.
More than the Snake at least

I'm pretty disappointed to say that was the best group I got since break started. Oh well.

kaazers

Smash Master
That was the best group you got all throughout the holidays? I hope for your sake he at least knew what he was doing.

Poor Kirby has been hit the hardest during this time. Every single one I met today really didn't know what they were doing.

Anyways, had a free-for-all on FD a couple of hours ago, but here's the twist: everyone actually knew how to play decently. P2 and P4 (who both coincidentally played the same color Wolf a few rounds) were vicious with their powershielding [jab *kching* ftilt *kching* grenade *kching* lol *kching* waitwut *kching*]. I remember P2 playing G&W/Wolf, P3 playing Ganondorf/others and P4 playing ZSS/Falco/Wolf. P2 and P4 were the best in the group. I played Snake, and we all went at it for 5 or so rounds.

This and 10+ other groups I've been in today got DC'd. Mass DC'ing going on today for some reason.

EDIT:

Also, gg's to the P4 Yellow Diddy/Yellow Falco I fought on FD as Snake. The chaingrabs, gatling combos and dair spikes I had to endure… he knew what he was doing. We had a P2 Kirby spectating and a P3 Blue Marth/Neutral Ike as well who tried to get a Dair spike whenever he could. He never got me but he did get P4 once at 93% and gave him back his point. I didn't think that was was fair, but I won that round anyway so I wasn't quite so salty about it.

I made it clear I wanted to fight honorably by aiming my final smash away from everyone, and it was for the most part for many rounds. With P2 and P3's ever so slightly getting in the way, all the items spawning and my finally starting to go even/taking some wins near the end… I think P4 snapped a bit. On the last match he attacked me in Super Mushroom mode instead of waiting. It was really late anyway so I decided to leave. In his defense, I was 150%+ and it was during the last 30-45 seconds.

It was funny. I would two stock him one round, the next he would two stock me and on and on it went. We were rarely even. xD

Zulo

Smash Ace
I found this good white Peach and I'm trying to 1v1 her, but this Lucas decided it'd be fun to PK Thunder us while we were fighting. So next round I go Marth to try to get him to leave, but when I was doing the grab release infinite she defended him. I know that thing's cheap but I just wanted him to leave us alone or at least come fight normally. But gyeh. If that white Peach is out there, ggs when I was GaW. And sorry about the last couple games, I was mad at P2 so I wanted to troll you guys. :p

Edit: To that Link whose offstage FS I survived by teching the side of the stage half an inch in front of me- SUCK IT.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Yoshi in Team Battle?

I just fought a Yoshi in Team Battle not too long ago. That itself is a bit of a rarity. The Yoshi only stayed with the same character for a few matches and then tried others. Your moveset was refreshingly different from what I usually see. Too bad the group left.

kaazers

Smash Master
3-on-1

p2 peach/ snake/ captain fabulous/ others
p3 pit/ wolf/ kirby others
p4 falco/ luigi others

Which one of you guys here banded together in this formation and started attacking me (Green Ike)? I thought it was just another random group, maybe even a taunt party since all of you were seemingly friendly and taunted when I first entered the room. But Falco started to shoot lasers at me/do throws, the Peach threw turnips and the Pit shot arrows. I was a good sport and tried dodging them. Next round P3 went Wolf and started to hit me on and off. Lol, actually they all took a good swing at me. I just took it.

And then he spammed the "What's the matter? Scared?" taunt a couple of times after hitting me some more, and at that point I started attacking.

One thing I noticed about the group:

They were all really good.

Well, wasn't as sure about P3 cause I didn't get as good a go at him, but P2 and P4 were. It was mainly one or two of them actively attacking me, with all three ready with an fsmash whenever I was at an appropriate percent.

Our adventures together took us to Final Destination, Pokemon Stadium 1, Bridge of Eldin, Distant Planet and Smashville.

It was about 5 or so rounds. I definitely would have won some of them if I had actually gotten my kills instead of it going to another teammate. Once I finally nabbed a win on Smashville (where I actually took credit for all my kills), I left the group… you don't know how tempted I was to DC so someone else wouldn't have to face what I did. But…you guys all looked cozy trolling together so I decided not to last second.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Who's the good blue Ganon I'm with? I'm the red randoms. I mostly tried to stay out of your way, take pot shots at noobs, and play with items. And who put the goddamn bumpers on high?!?!

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Urg, a bit late, but GGs to the ICs / Peach / Homolimar, I was the pink MK / Lucas. It's been a while since I've seen ICs competent enough to maintain chaingrabs for as long as you did; and I haven't laughed so hard playing Basic Brawl in so long. That ******* who'd held a grudge against you was a pretty fun sideshow, and I'm happy that we managed to get in a few non-sandbag games after they left.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Found the TB Warioman hacker again!

It seems the Warioman hacker is back in Team Battle once again. Even though he was my partner, I just sat back and watched him fight the other two. Naturally the other two left. This time I won't disconnect him just yet in order to see if my Super Scopes get selected. If not, I'll just have to resort to something else.

BTW, when he doesn't hack, he picks Meta Knight. So far I haven't seen items (which is the way I normally like it), but I might not get to have any say.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I keep running into the same hacker you are. I swear he knows it's me when he sees me because he does the same thing to greet me each time, but he doesn't do it to anyone else. Either that or pure coincidence...

David Wonn

Smash Ace
More than one way to skin a cat

In my case I only run into him when I'm just joining a group. I ended up disconnecting him again this time. Next time if I don't get to try the Super Scope trick, I'll just keep self destructing when he's my teammate. Guaranteed way to make a malicious hacker lose. :-) Man, I never thought I'd see someone online more dishonorable than taunt teamers.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Man, I never thought I'd see someone online more dishonorable than taunt teamers.
Oh my this brings back bad memories of when I went into TB a long time ago and got a Mario on my team whom I thought was AFK, but he just ran away from the two PT's on the other team, and when they killed me the Mario did his up taunt. I DC'd immediately.

I have to say there's been an abundance of good Links/Toon Links on wifi lately, specifically green TL and green/gold Link. If anyone has a good Toon Link, hit me up for a match because I'm playing Dark Toon next round and I've got a pretty good guess as to what his main is.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm OK with Took Link but that is about it. Probably because I don't use him enough. Sometimes for some odd reason I see if there is a good Toon Link he/she will pick Link or vice versa. It is kinda interesting to see a Link and Toon Link go at it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Most annoying characters on Wifi ( my rankings )

1.TL- FSMASH FSMASH FSMASH DAIR

2. Wario - creepy *** ***, annoying taunts

3. Marth - think's he's big ****

4. Ike - see marth

5. Zelda - *****y, going to be on you like a mother****er if you attack her accidentally or not.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I agree with your list for the most part, except TL.

It's: fsmash, fsmash, fsmash, SUICIDE, dair, bombs, suicide, more dairs, and then suicides again followed up by dairs...then more suicides from dairs.

That's only for most noobs. I have nothing against TL or any players for the most part. I think Zelda should be first though. TL more in the middle. Just my opinion, though.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Well, this is uncanny, because I've been running into A LOT of decent Tinks. Most knew how to use Zair effectively, and how to be as gay as possible. One in particular -- a Tink that I'd faced this morning, matter of fact -- even had a solid projectile game (needless to say, I had fun outplaying them). Really, any other Tink that I ran into was nothing more than a nuthugger with no intention of fighting.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I agree with your list for the most part, except TL.

It's: fsmash, fsmash, fsmash, SUICIDE, dair, bombs, suicide, more dairs, and then suicides again followed up by dairs...then more suicides from dairs.

That's only for most noobs. I have nothing against TL or any players for the most part. I think Zelda should be first though. TL more in the middle. Just my opinion, though.
This \/

Really, any other Tink that I ran into was nothing more than a nuthugger with no intention of fighting.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I've fought good TLs, too. I fought one in TB last night, and he was really good. He knew how to use his arrows, bombs, boomerang quite well, along with Zair. The things I listed are just what I happen to deal with when I fight bad TLs.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I've run into that Mario

Oh my this brings back bad memories of when I went into TB a long time ago and got a Mario on my team whom I thought was AFK, but he just ran away from the two PT's on the other team, and when they killed me the Mario did his up taunt. I DC'd immediately.
Just to clarify, I use the term "taunt teamers" to refer to the taunters in Basic Brawl that only play to team on unsuspecting players.

Since Team Battle taunters OTOH are extremely rare, I can safely say I have run into the same Mario you refer to. It may seem like he's being malicious, but he's just too dumb to realize he didn't select Basic Brawl. Just stick around another match when he's your opponent and you'll get an easy +5 or more on him. He seriously can't fight, which makes him a great puching bag as payback. Then save that match and disconnect the group. I bet I have a match or two saved of that fool in my 6000+ replays somewhere....

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Some luck never changes

I was about to post about a good group I finally ran into (including my sweet back air to Samus partner's spike) but someone had to ruin it with items! Adios.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^ Really frustrating. The other day I was enjoying playing with a skilled blue Ganon who was wrecking ****, but some ******* put bumpers on high in two matches. :mad:

kaazers

Smash Master
I've been triple teamed these past two days.

Every single group I've stayed in.

Triple teamed.

Every. Single. One.

It's bound to happen...

Sooner or later.

Worst of all, somehow, the other two friendly players always side with the pompous guy who attacked me (and them). In most scenarios, he even attacks one of the friendly players, who is desperately bowing back in submission. I step in and fight him instead, beat him, and then after a few rounds of this, all of a sudden, all three of them jump me. LOL the other two players are happy, taunting away as I get this guy and then all of a sudden they change their minds.

Of course the tyrant gleefully taunts a couple of times for good measure upon realizing he's gotten two new lackeys. In that, "LAWLZ YOUR DEAD NAO," way.

Also, once they start losing they "accidentally" kill their teammates or "fail" to recover when they get hit by them. OH WELL. Better give back that point, right?

Items, of course, are on high.

I've had more 3-on-1s today than I've had all my time playing on BB until now. What am I doing wrong? And does this happen to other people, too, or am I just weird?

I'll never understand the psychology of these people. >>

P.S. Whoever that Purple Toon Link and Original Color Toon Link having dittos on Temple the other day were, you guys were a treat to watch.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Its not just you, I get the tripple team all the time. I find it happens less if I "ask"for a fight with a few jabs and a grab release, but if you are interrupting a taunt party its their code to be as cheap as possible

And some people are just really poor sports,..a kirby just tried to recruit me to be his buddy because..I don't know. he was struggling with a gannon and me, we had been fighting ffa for like six rounds and he suddenly can't take it and starts giving me kills so I dc. I don't need partners, and that was really random, I had just spiked him too.
:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^I generally fight fire with fire, so I pick Falco, phantasm through them and wavebounce laser camp to the edge and, assuming they tried to follow you there, repeat.

I also use the offended taunt partier as a tool, ****** them in supposed "self-defense" and hoping the skilled player will start working on the other so we can have a scrub-free fight.

kaazers

Smash Master
Each time I got triple teamed it's pretty much the same scenario: I felt like just sitting back and relaxing in a group; we're all new; and most of the time the other two members, and myself are a bit more than acquaintances, but less than friends. I get 3-on-1'd without even asking for it. Guess I got that charm.

Also, hate it when you ask someone for a fight… And they get it, you get it, the other player gets it, but that one idiot doesn't; and goes about trying to start a holy war with you. No, I haven't had much luck with fights these past few days.

That aside, gg's to a P2 Blue&Red Marth/ Green&Blue Ganondorf from the other day. I had to go after a couple of rounds unfortunately. He seemed pretty good, but had no qualms hurling items at me.

For some odd reason he switched his colors to match mine. Maybe to stick out more? First he went from Blue Marth to Red to match my Ike. Then once he saw I switched my color [color match my enemy? NO] his Ganondorf went from Green to Blue, too.

We also had a really nice P4 Luigi/Ike/Pit doing his own thing in the corner. Unlike 99.99% of spectators, if one of his arrows accidentally hit one of us as we were being KO'd he properly gave the point back to the person who would have gotten the +1. He seemed smart and didn't put up with anyone giving him points to offset the results. If I counted the number of times I've had stupid spectators give my opponent back their stock after "accidentally" dying… I usually give them the benefit of the doubt but when I've had that happen once, maybe twice in all the duration of our fights while they have it happen 5+ times I begin to wonder. LOL why can't you recover anymore?

Edit: To that P4 Purple Diddy/Red Snake… I could tell you were getting frustrated that I won all the free-for-all matches. Who takes those seriously anyway? Good idea going Snake since I'm pretty bad at fighting them. Even then we were evenly scored and you beat me by +1 only once -- at which point you taunted, so proud of yourself. Fun fact though, when everyone bails, leaving only the two of us in the waiting room, and you DC just before the stage loads for a real fight? Yeah, I consider that a win on my part. You might be telling yourself that you trolled me hard by DCing after beating me once, but you're not.

You're just running away.

I take my beatings in stride for 20+ rounds if I have to. I love playing someone good. And with some luck, I usually end up beating them by that point, too. If not, I'll still stay.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Hey, tonight was surprisingly a good night.

I feel like I am starting to sound like a broken record whenever I say that I was blue Pit. :| However, I was also purple TL and a bit of Ness. First good group, I found an ICs/Olimar that actually knew what they were doing. Knew how to chaingrab, DACUS, glidetoss, etc. We had a bit of a confusing relationship; I was asking to fight, but I think they were reluctant. After a while we teamed up though. The last fights were us vs. a white Lucario that was attacking everything that moved.

Second group I encountered had a white Pit in it. An actual DECENT one. OMG. This is the best day ever, right? Yeah, except we got a different P2 every other match and all of them seemed to be intent on interrupting our 1v1s. I was pretty salty at the start because of that, and uh... I kind of ended up throwing my controller on the ground in frustration. ._.' But it was still a pretty good fight! I lost (barely), so I SD'd to sorta say "GGs, you win." And we were buddies ever since. So yeah, GGs bro, too bad you had to leave. </3 P4 was a golden Ike that I'm pretty sure knew more than he was letting on...

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Oh for duck sake

Call me pepper cause every where I go I get salt with me. Just a lot, ton, massive amount of dc, tripple teams, taunts, and *******s (bad people). I can't seem to get free of them. I understand that a projectile happy tl isn't the easiest thing to deal with, but how the eff do you think I feel when ive only been hit twice and I'm suddenly jabbed into an ike fsmash that blast my 60% tl off the stage. Understand that good players make the game frustrating sometimes and deal with it.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
It happens to all of us, really. If you go decide to take the risk of playing with people considerably less skilled than yourself, then at least take the initiative to abandon whatever pride you have, beforehand; i.e, just have as much fun as you can. Normally, I honestly cannot take Brawl seriously, because it's just far too silly for my tastes. As a result, I usually sandbag around with taunt parties until coming across a good player -- which, surprisingly, are populous in BB. Once I engage a competent player, I'll get off of my *** and do everything in my power to win (johning about lag, items and / or stage choice is well below me, so if I'm to play against anyone with enough skill to last a while, I'll place as much effort and determination into winning as possible. Even if I'm shrunken to a harmless size, or have been absolutely screwed by another player in the room, I'll still charge at my opponent, like a warrior :awesome:), even if I'm at a large MU disadvantage. Playing this game doesn't give me the same sense of satisfaction and joy that it did in '08, but that doesn't stop me from messing around with scrubs with very little knowledge of the competitive side of vBrawl -- not to mention, having a lot of fun doing so. Just be patient. You can use those players as pseudo sandbags, really. If those kinds of players really become an annoyance to you, then just leave the room.

The players who decide that it's a good idea to "triple team" any person 'ballsy' enough to approach their fun party in an aggressive manner are pretty easy to deal with. Personally, I have no problem dealing with players like that, because they're so easy to figure out. Even the better players have regrets about attacking one of their fellow taunt goers / allies, which makes it insanely easy to CP their characters. Normally, I just mess around with Snake and camp until someone's in kill range of an Utilt -- and, lol, just spam that until someone dies. If I get a pretty gay room (everyone giving each other KO's so I never get one), then I get a free laugh. Those kinds of players are pathetic, but rather than losing my cool and raging / disconnecting the group, I'll calmly just wait for one of them to **** up, and capitalize on said mistake. Honestly, I mostly aim for mental wins if I'm in a 3v1 position. Hurting the pride of scrubs is so easy.

On a related note: Are you a "projectile happy" Tink that almost never uses Zair? If so, I might've run into you once. Do you remember a purple Lucas that chased you around Temple for a couple of matches? I also dittoed said Tink in order to test my understanding of his projectile game (I'd sensed a pattern the first time he'd decided to get 'serious', and had to ensure that I had the correct idea of how to approach); I also went Pika, but stayed away from MK, due to having little experience in that particular MU. The Tink I remember playing against knew enough about this game to get by (LC Arrows and clever use of bombs), and KOed himself whenever I lost a point to him.

HariKyuubi said:
I feel like I am starting to sound like a broken record whenever I say that I was blue Pit. :| However, I was also purple TL and a bit of Ness. First good group, I found an ICs/Olimar that actually knew what they were doing. Knew how to chaingrab, DACUS, glidetoss, etc. We had a bit of a confusing relationship; I was asking to fight, but I think they were reluctant. After a while we teamed up though.
I'm sure that ran into that same player a while ago. We'd played some worthwhile friendlies after the player who'd held a grudge against them finally decided to leave -- post-anal poundings, of course. That jerk knew the ICs|MK MU so well that I had to use Lucas until I could figure out what their playstyle was (which turned out very well, btw).

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Everyone reaches a limit at some point

^

Your ability to put up with just about anything is admirable, no doubt. I am finding OTOH that I have my own limits of what I tolerate online, especially recently. Matches with just stars on high is simply no fun at all. Nobody can even fight when everyone is invincible for the duration of the match. I'll leave that match only to have another group take 15 seconds or more just to do the initial 3 second countdown. Then to add insult to injury they put timers on high.

Sorry, I used to put up with a lot, but not so much anymore. Heck I have to when I play as Ganon. He's not for the faint at heart. Enjoyment of the game is a requirement for going after the "impossible" matchups (and SO enjoyable when their counterpicks fail miserably.) Anymore these days, I don't even stick around when matches are unplayable with lag or items that overcentralize the match. I just persistently plug away leaving one group to the next until I finally find a group worth playing. Then I stay as long as I can.

tldr; I used to share similar philosophies, but I'm not going to waste 15 minutes of lag and items for what should have been an enjoyable 2 minute Brawl.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
There is so much tolerance I can take when with a group. If it gets too bad I just leave the group then wait about 2-3 minutes before selecting Basic Brawl again. (The 2-3 minute wait is mainly to avoid the chances of being put back into the same group you intentionally left and want to avoid.) Items I can tolerate depending on which ones are activated. Lag on the other hand is different.

In terms of the 3 Vs. 1 (Crasher) I admit that I'm part of the 3 but never an intention unless the player the 2 are focusing on attacks me with the goal of actually trying to KO me. Otherwise I've been in rooms many times where 1 players was being double teamed and I would sit out with no interest of assisting. There were players that would understand I wouldn't attack them either so when they needed to space themselves they weren't insecure about getting close to me so that they could use their projectiles or to avoid being attacked from both sides. Also if they "accidentally" KOed me or vice versa we would give back the point. Surprising there were rooms where I had these situations and oddly the 2 players didn't attack me either but we would both trade points if I KOed them or they KOed me by accident.

kaazers is definitely right when it comes to 1 on 1 then you get that one guy that doesn't understand and attacks you or the other guy you want to fight. Usually in those if the player has good sense of this problem usually we stop fighting each other and deal with the interference. Although I have had times where the opponents I've fought in 1 on 1 would take an advantage of the distraction and still attack me as well.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
@9kplus1
My zair comes and goes, meaning I haven't had it fold freely into my style yet, I have to think about it. sometimes I won't use it once in a match sometimes a bunch. I do play friendlies sometimes. Very well could have been me on temple that rotation of characters sounds familiar, but I've had a ton of tl dittos recently they all blend. But I do remember somebody zair-ing me repeatedly on the lower portion of temple, maybe a week ago, maybe less, red tink I think. Kinda stuck in my mind actually, made me want to zair more and nair a little less. If it was you and we were doing friendlies I must have thought you were pretty good, I only do friendlies if I'm in a good mood and I want to keep somebody around.

And David I'm with you, just too tiered of it to put up with it. whenever I get stuff like that I decide to take my talents to south beach

FIREL

Smash Ace
GGs to this very good Pokeball colored Ness, Black DK, Falco and Fire/wario colored Mario that i just fought recently.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
2 Warios glitching the bike!

This was awesome. I was just in Basic Brawl with yet another Wario who is well-versed in the bike glitches. Fortunately most of the time the other two players would fight each other while we would exchange bike glitches and techniques. He was better at some, while I was at others. I'll be studying those replays especially for the parts where the other Wario was better. I hope to run into you again, Wario!

David Wonn

Smash Ace
All idle in Team Battle?!

This is a first. I just entered Team Battle to find everyone else in the group is idle! While this is common in Basic Brawl, I have never seen this in Team Battle. Usually by now the group would have long ago been disconnected. Only one other player occasionally moves. Time to mess with them...

Update: OK, now I finally managed to get the group to Flat Zone 2. I moved my teammate and another player to the side of the screen in Sudden Death. Since I don't hack, this is the closest scenario I can get to the endless Home Run Contest stage. Bombs took myself out and one of the opponents. This could last a while. Time to play on a different console and periodically check up on this. Someone's connection is bound to drop at some point. We shall see....

Update2: I just finished two Grand Prix rounds on Mario Kart: Double Dash on the GameCube. I hit the switchbox back over to the Wii and Bob-ombs are still dropping in Brawl. ROFL.

Update3: OK, I already played three Grand Prix races in Double Dash and the Bob-ombs are still dropping in Brawl. I could probably play All Cup, which is 16 tracks, or the equivalent of four Grand Prix races, and it would still be going. Crazy.

Update4: There is absolutely NO way that all four players remained connected this long. I played All Cup in Double Dash and the Bob-ombs are still dropping in Brawl. There is no need to let it continue any further.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Found this really good black GaW in BB just now. Wish I could 1v1 you. This stupid purple Lucas refuses to fight me for some reason. He'll fight everyone else. I just keep attacking him. He probably thinks I'm a girl because I started as ZSS. :|

If you're out there, either fight me or stop getting in the way pls.

Top Bottom