• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Try not to double post, my friend. Just edit your previous post. And it seems like I have someone else to look out for.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
hmmm sorry.. u guys just take so damn long... on another note.. does retro come around often?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Mk+ike= mike?
idk.. i use a lot of characters...all in their green costumes... sometimes i'll even use them in order of tier list v.5
.... .... .... ....

You're missing my point.

hmmm sorry.. u guys just take so damn long... on another note.. does retro come around often?
It's a ****ing forum, not a chat room. Expect glacial speed when waiting for a response.

Retro comes around fairly often, he'll probably see it.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, it seems like half the time I do the shield signal and someone signals back, it's just because they think it's another taunt party thing. :/

So, to overcome this, I try to do a really noticeable AT right away to prove that I'm actually from the boards. Usually that's an arrow loop: nice and simple, gets the message across. I might also wingdash...or just U-tilt if I feel like it. Does anybody else do anything like this?

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
hmm.. i do the sheild signal...but i don't really do any AV...as MK has no real AV in the first place. I might just do a double glide under a stage or **** around with u-airs.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I do the shield signal, but as what Kyuubi said, people think it's just another taunt party thing. When I do AT, they still petty much don't get my message. So, I just leave everything alone until someone comes in and does the shield signal.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I do the shield signal, but as what Kyuubi said, people think it's just another taunt party thing. When I do AT, they still petty much don't get my message. So, I just leave everything alone until someone comes in and does the shield signal.
Or, taunts + Dtilts or holding the jab button can be used.

hmm.. i do the sheild signal...but i don't really do any AV...as MK has no real AV in the first place. I might just do a double glide under a stage or **** around with u-airs.
AV?

Most methods are ****ed up by TP douches who want to imitate everything you do.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I'll make sure to try that next time, Blaze. Most of the time I don't do anything because the people I get stuck with suck ***...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You're never really "stuck" with anyone. I often just keep DCing myself until I find a good group.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Thanks for pointing out my typo. I meant suck. I always DC if the group is bad, because that tends to lower my expectations if I do come across someone good.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Just fought with a good neutral Martha. I was the black randoms. We pwned everything in our path until my goddamn Wii crashed out of the blue. GGs.

EDIT - Noon - Was in a room with a good Jiggs, ( although you fought like a dirty, cheap *** ***** ). I was enjoying our low tiers matches until I accidentally Wizkicked a Ness and everyone started being a dildo. I DCd the group then, but GGs, I guess.

Edit-1:40- Met a good pacifist TL/ICs/Ike. There was a scrub in that was being as cheap as a Korean street *****.

DIE ******!

Also, I think I saw that Marth again. I was neutral Fox.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I didn't struggle most of time, but when Jiggs decided to join in, I drew the line.

It was also hilarious when I got a bunch of cheap kills with Ike.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Was in a group earlier with a good ICs/Ike/Marth/Pika and Lucas/ICs/Olitard and a noob Zelda/ZSS. I was the pacifist purple Fox.

EDIT:-7:37- Thanks for helping me with that hoe Ness/GaW being a gay ***, white Martha/MK. After you left the items got even more ******** so I DCd the mother****ers.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Is this white MK anyone? I haven't been on BB in awhile, not surprised to see it hasn't changed. Still always FD, still some items, still random skill level among players.

Edit: Oh, and now a yellow Pit dat gots AT skillz. Left after one round before I could go Pit. =[

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yesterday at about 1:00 PM I had a terrific FFA, no items, no noobs, and Unity stages. There was a skilled Snake/Marth player, a fairly gay Snake/Wario player, and a skilled random player. I was the random that started as Ganon. Although I tended to get caught in the middle of **** and ended up shieldbroke or dead, I had a lot of fun. GGs.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Pulled of a sweet combo in TB the other night. I was PT with my partner being a damn good Bowser. Last 5 seconds of the match, I'm Squirtle and I start U-airing this Ganondorf. He bowser footstools him after my 3rd U-air and I get to U-air him a 4th time. After which the Bowser player Bowser bombs him for the kill and we get a point added at the last second. :awesome:

:phone:

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
I know you guys may have said it several times... but what color do you usually pick for your characters? I'm just pure green:)

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
Reads earlier posts...I'm surrounded by R's!!

Ggs to the Dark Link I 1on1'd earlier twas fun! I believe I was Ike,Peach, and Marth, and maybe a few others...

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I'm still on, but not for much longer. The noobs are killing me today with their lack of skill and a lot of embarrassing suicides...not to mention this Sonic earlier...

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
It's always best to get on on weekends early in the morning, and late at night. That's when you catch the better players.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
I officially HATE Sonic-forever PERIOD. In the hands of an inexperienced person (I wouldn't say noob) He is the most annoying piece of crap known to man!

Edit:No, in the hands of any person

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Oh my goodness, this poor blue Ike actually knows when to quit. I pulverized this scrub Ike player who I swear didn't know how to use his Up-B off stage/recover in general. EVERY match would have him miss the ledge or just screw up in general, and he would not use Up-B to save himself. This kept going on for almost an hour while I was cycling through my character list from my bad Pikachu, to my decent Wolf, to my PT, and I stuck with Falcon around the end since I could kick his *** and feel manly about it. Another player ended up going Falcon with me, using Captain Fabulous, and we kicked his butt, taunted, dashdanced, and repeated till the match was over. Eventually the butthurt kid left and it became a taunt party/beat on the computer that took his place.

The very next match after that, someone came in the room, and I swear it was the same blue Ike. He was spamming F-tilt and not recovering just like before. After more buttrape, he went Yoshi. His Yoshi wasn't that much better, but for I guy that can't use his Up-B off stage, Yoshi is probably his best choice. More butt hurt action and simultaneous moves being shown, the guy finally knew when to quit and left after getting kneed over a dozen times and taunted at for over an hour.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
^^^
I ran into that same Ike. Either he wasn't trying or...I don't even know.for a while a black Marth, a really good one, fought him then I did (gold Ike) no one taunted... Well I didn't because I felt sorry for this guy sigh I tell you, brawlers these days...

:phone:

Top Bottom