• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Ha! I also ran into a TB 'Nado spammer yesterday.

@the lucas/wario in here, GGS your a champ.

@ the new MK/Tink in here, dude this tornado spammy MK has been here FOREVER, LEARN TO BLOCK. And for god sakes use bombs

This is TB, im the Pikachu, Wolf, Bad Snake, Bad Falco, Lucario, DDD

OMG HE LEFT I AM SO HAPPY. I can see why people hate MK in teams
I wonder if this was the same 'Nado spammer I ran into yesterday in Team Battle. I saved 10 replays where he almost exclusively just pressed the B button. Needless to say, he only won two matches. Both times this happened, I was his partner, and they were very early matches with him. After the pattern became obvious, I wasn't going to play along....

The couple times later that I was teamed with him, I would either just set the controller down or just evade the other team, taunting each time the MK died. I was hoping that would get him to leave, but he didn't until the other two did. He was there for almost an hour. Fortunately I don't get annoyed by such bad spammy players; I just enjoy proving to them that their tactics aren't working. Over and over. Some people are just thick.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
it was probably him he wouldnt leave either

team battle seems to be were its at tonight. In a good room with a mouthy MK, good pikachu/link/snake/wario and me on pikachu,kirby,lucario,wolf,DDD

MK got on wolf after i owned him pretty hard. Dont see why he got 3 stocked by my pikachu and i suck at the MK mu

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
damn my wolf really doing good tonight <3 my wolfie

i actually got a spike off without completely owning myself while recovering

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
i actually got a spike off without completely owning myself while recovering
That's why I don't use more than my 1st jump to try to spike people, unless they are high up and I can just float back to the ledge.

In related news, I came into a room where the only time people would fight was in SD. After a few matches of nothing, I destroyed everyone who was left in SD and left.

EDIT: LOL this morning before I went to school I was trying to find a room in BB. I had no luck so I went into TB for the first time in months. First match was pretty good. There was me with my wolf, a lucas, an Ike, and the final player kept leaving after he lost. My teammate (lucas) did most of the killing since I wasn't used to the teamate thing unlike on BB. Next match, our team won again with my Pokemon Trainer winning along with the Ike. The match after that I had the same Ike player on my team, but another Ike and a Link were on the opposing side. I can't remember who won that one, but what made my final match special was this. I brought out my Captain Falcon, and EVERYONE else was Ike. I think I was stuck with the 2nd Ike from last match, but how could I keep track now?!

Anyway, I got gimped/wombo-comboed a lot in the match, but then I pulled this sexy combo that I can't even remember into a Knee. In the last 10 seconds, the Red Team was winning by 2 points so I had to kill someone to get into SD. This other Ike thought it would be a good idea to edgehog C.Falcon, he quickly learned that you shouldn't stay on the ledge for too long when there's a Falcon around. SD came around and my partner took out one Red Team member, then the last one took him out. A few seconds of fighting/evading, I gave the killing blow to Ike and won the match for our team. Unfortunatly for everyone, I had to go to school.
:phone:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Omg.

Who the hell was that Red Marth/Green Falco/Green MK last night? I enjoyed kicking your *** with what? Omg, my Sheik. Of all my characters that you've destroyed, my Sheik came up on top. Even my Ganondorf couldn't handle you, and my Sheik could. I am astonished at how much you got your *** kicked for how good you were by what was that again? Oh yeah..

You got ***** by my :sheik: Well done!

I would be alot more respectful of our battles, but considering you were a slave driving **** who liked to use items and play gay, I have no respect for people like you and will laugh at you through my victory with such a petty character. :reverse:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dont you hate it when people get in the way of a fight?

lost to a half way decent puff, we go to temple and i **** the guy who got in our way then 3v1'ed the room on pika and lost on battlefield. Went to rainbow killed everyone once/twice on MK then crashed the room when it was reloading.

Learn not to get in the way scrubs

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I hate that so much and the reason why I don't hit them at times is because they're too low on damage to be KOed or if I fight someone that some what knows what they're doing they attack me when I try to get the other players out of the way. Overall they'll turn on me and I have to deal with teaming.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I am was in a TB group just now with a good (Wolf?)/Pikachu, someone who switched characters a lot and ended with Dedede, and a good Link. Why do all the good groups disconnect? -trudges back in-

Awesome, Green Hill Zone and up-b spamming Weegee.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Wow. I can't believe I just fought you. Ike isn't even my main. XD

I will be keeping these words into consideration, David.
That was you? I can't believe it either. Granted, I've been trying to improve the characters I hate using, Xd.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Lol damn right, I suck with marth and wolf in the first place, and I hate fighting Pit most of the time.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Have fun powershielding nair, uair, fsmash (possible), AR, and Jab. And arrows.

But yeah, powershielding > Ike's fair > Brawl.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
actually i can cancel AR with some moves, and it is possible to Pshield multiple hit boxes

Zulo

Smash Ace
I only use it accidentally or to reflect things.. But I end up using it accidentally a lot while trying to pivot arrow or something.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I hate good campers like pit as its hard to attack him without him going underneath the f***ing stage.:glare: I find falco much easier and I can run straight at him and attack, not caring about how damage i take because i know i can return double.:awesome:

Anyway i had this match on bb with a CAMPING snake which worked pretty well for him somehow and a blue? lucas that knew how to go under fd to avoid final smashes. I was my main and it was kinda like tb with team attack on as my partner was ...(can't remember, he was still good though).

Zulo

Smash Ace
Just got disconnected from another good group. Started off with a Jigglypuff pwning a Falcon, but they ended up being about the same skill level as they kept changing characters. I mostly stayed off to the side. I was fighting at the beginning, but their duels were fun to watch. I ended up getting bored and attacking the Lucario that was just sitting there, and then he left. Good games, you two, even though I wasn't really participating.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Yesturday I was in a very fun TP with a kirby and Jigglypuff, then after 3 matches of us being alone, a Peach came in. During the first match with the peach player, the jigglypuff accidently gave me 22% damage, so I smashed that player. Then Peach starts fighting me and runs away. The next match, Peach took out a projectile and saves it the whole time in case I would go near. We had a sudden death that much and after like 20 seconds, the peach used side B on me, and right before I got KO'd I left the room and D/C'd them all. I hope the Peach player got mad and learned to never do that again. During the first 4 matches, I wask DK, on the last match I was Ike.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Has anyone came across a very good sheik lately?

If you see a black&white :sheik: kicking royal ***, and performing DACUS all the time, it is probably me. ^^

FIREL

Smash Ace
Who dis:

1. red every character (mk , kirby, gw, PT, TL, D3, marth, snake, chu )

1 v 1ing another dude

2. (PT, Yellow Ike, Black CF, green chu, black pit, Orange weegee, red ganon, other characters (cant remeber the others))

Zulo

Smash Ace
I've run into this good Marth twice today now on TB. He knows how to do the foxtrot fsmash thing... I've oddly only seen Marths be able to do that online. Anyways, we dc'd awhile ago but I'm sure this is the same one. There's also a good Ike and a decent TL in this group. Ggs you guys.

Edit: Nevermind stop abusing items and maybe they will be good games. :glare:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I've run into this good Marth twice today now on TB. He knows how to do the foxtrot fsmash thing... I've oddly only seen Marths be able to do that online. Anyways, we dc'd awhile ago but I'm sure this is the same one. There's also a good Ike and a decent TL in this group. Ggs you guys.

Edit: Nevermind stop abusing items and maybe they will be good games. :glare:
What color was the ike and who were you.

Reads edit: nevermind:bee:

Zulo

Smash Ace
I was Pit/Marth like always, and it was team battle.

In this group, a good Peach/Zelda and an good but iitemfaggish Link/DK/etc.

Chillarmy

Smash Rookie
I trolled a half decent Mario with MK for something lasting around four hours; it was mostly nado spam, but I mixed up my game with Dsmashes and Shuttle Loops. I went Ike a few times and legitimately ***** him, though.

Zulo

Smash Ace
What the hell?

When will anyone come across my :sheik:

:reverse:
Only good Sheik I've come across in forever was yesterday, but she only stayed Sheik for like a minute in one match, mostly stayed Zelda. Don't think it was you. But I'll keep a look out.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Due to me moving I won't be getting on nearly as much for about week or so.

In thread related news, I finally worked up the courage to crash a TP. Beat up a Ness and DK with Ivy and Char.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's to whoever that default Wario, Luigi, and Sonic was back there. The power here went off and on all of a sudden, so that's why I DC'd. =/

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Due to me moving I won't be getting on nearly as much for about week or so.

In thread related news, I finally worked up the courage to crash a TP. Beat up a Ness and DK with Ivy and Char.

Feels good doesn't it?;) I do it all the time. A tip though, never leave unless they all do. It always pisses them off. Or you can d/c them.

Met this good red ike on bb. I didn't feel like dittoing him so i was olimar. Try using more aerials and grab more times than you spam fsmash. A simple pummel break will guarantee a free jab combo/cancel. And sorry for trolling you with my pikmin.

Top Bottom