• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Pokemon! Gotta beat 'em all!

Had some fun with my Pokemon today. I ended up kicking this Tink/Ike's *** with them. Met another scrub who thought he would ditto my Pokemon Team. (Trainer) He met the same fate as all the other Trainers I've fought over Wi-fi: Defeat. After his humilating loss at mainly my Ivysaur, he decided to ditto the Wario player who was in the room. The other wario didn't seem to find him much of a threat since he hardly fought with him, but when he did, he didn't mess around. I ended up leaving the room after another match of beating the snot out of the other Wario since I had to leave. He never even won a match, even when the guy came in as MK.

You really should have stuck with MK you scrub, I would have gotten more enjoyment out of kicking your *** :troll:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I love how everyone on this thread talks big about themselves. My Ganondorf would stomp you all to oblivion.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I love how everyone on this thread talks big about themselves. My Ganondorf would stomp you all to oblivion.
That's probably because we fight a lot of Wi-fi scrubs. I've only played a handfull of pro players on Wi-fi which is why I see myself as a slightly above avarage player on Wi-fi. Since I'm lucky to find a challenge.

:phone:

Zulo

Smash Ace
I was thinking this but didn't say it.

You're not likely to find anyone on this thread if you only talk about the scrubs you met.

That said, my Puff would take your Ganon in her sleep. Literally.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
You're not likely to find anyone on this thread if you only talk about the scrubs you met.
That statement suddenly reminded me about this one yellow yoshi I met a while back ago. He even made my friend who is a Yoshi main go "Dang!" I never fought his Yoshi since at the time I was taunting with a fellow Captain Falcon, whom together we made some sexy wombo combos on a Fox who interupted our sychronized taunts.

After the Falcon left, the Yoshi had changed to a Red Pokemon Trainer to fight me. The first match we had ended up in a disaster when a new player came in and interupted our fight. He left after a good beating and I could finally have my PT ditto.

Our legit first match was great, we ended up in SD and for the first 4 seconds, both of us just waiting for the other to make a move. The other Trainer made his move; A Hydroplaned Up-Smash (look it up if you don't know it) Too bad for him my Charizard just grabbed him before he could execute it and that seddled that match. Next match, another SD, but the Red Trainer wasn't in it so I considered it a win. Our final match had a 4th person who came in and guess what: he was a Pokemon Trainer too. So we were all in SD again and the Red Trainer went after me with his Hydroplane, but went right past me and hit the new PT. I took advantage of him and gave him Squirtle's infamous D-throw. The Pika then killed me. I left after that match since I was in that room for hours.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Just had perhaps the greatest match ending in my entire Smash career.

I came into a room as Ganondorf and there was a Snake, a Red Peach, and a Lucas. Suddenly everyone started fighting, yet they were going the opposite direction of me. I decided to chill over on the other ledge of FD just to watch. As Snake got closer to me he pulled out his missle on me that I easily hopped over, now the fight had begun. Lucas sent Snake into the air and as he came down, I gave him a swift an unexpected Up-Smash that killed him. Right as he was being respawned I grabbed the Smashball to tell him to back off. He still came at me so I did the dirty combo of his Over-B to Ganon's FS. After some more fighting Snake managed to kill me in the last 10 seconds of the match, he was still losing badly but I wanted revenge. I jumped out of the spawn platform and charged up a Warlock Punch. It connected with Snake and everyone else in the room, sent them all to the blast zone and gave Ganon 3 extra points. The very last thing the match ends with is Ganon laughing at their failure with his Up-taunt.

ESIT: I never realized how many characters I use their green costumes of. Out of the 4 characters I mainly use now, 3 I go green: Wolf, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer (at least starting with Ivysaur, which I normally do now.) The only character I don't go green is Captain Falcon. He's blue, just like when I start with Charizard.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
who da red peach in here ****** this marth/black tink? Really good turnip spacing game she has

Zulo quit trolling me i know its you on green pikachu/ default colored zelda. Tho you gotta admit that round with those light arrows were funny :troll:

QaC into my kirby final smash, isnt that just ****ing brilliant **** LOOOOOOOOOL. Man some ***** got they items up too high. Yo this white MK needs to chill out and accept my trolling on white kirby.

Zulo

Smash Ace
... :3

Default color was because I got distracted and didn't have time to choose a color.

Oh and if you're saying it was me those other times, it actually wasn't. We just have kinda similar playstyles with Pikachu.

Sidenote who is this ZSS in TB? You're really good with ZSS, and know how to space. Very rare for online people.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Dang, this Ness/Lucas is pretty good. I might admit to him being better than me, if he didn't abuse items. >_> Still a maybe, we're about the same level I guess. This sonic's pretty good too. Fun group. inb4dc.

Lucas just went under FD mid match. I could've probably gimped him but I was too impressed. xD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

FIREL

Smash Ace

link2702

Smash Champion
to who ever that failcon was.

my link, your failcon

no bs other characters getting in the way and running into your failcon punches like that kirby/pikachu did.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Diddy/lucas/tink in team brawl was amazing we had alot of good matches and 1v1. And when you were on my team, we kicked *ss. I was ike and there was a mk and ganon.

Edit: he later became a ganon and i falcon and we started stomping everything.B)

Zulo

Smash Ace
Why do I feel like I'm in a group with you again, Dark 3nergy? My Marth's being horrible today. Or you guys just figured me out. :|

EDIT: Hmm that wasn't very helpful. I'm Pit/Marth/Pika, in team battle, and suspect the Pika/Lucas/Link of being you.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Nevermind. My Ganondorf strangely enough lost alot of skill. Strangely enough I am maining Sheik now? I don't know what is going on in my head but for some reason I cannot main Ganondorf anymore. What the hell happened. Ever since I had that dream I killed a spider my Ganondorf sucked noodles. Lol.

Oh well. Anyone who dares to talk big should try to take me on. I will give you a damn good fight, if you are as good as you say you are of course.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Ganon is fun for low tier fights. Sheik has alot of problems killing so dont go spamming her smashes trust me on that. Needling people is really fun alien, try needling canceling with your shield in the air/ground and pester people to approach with it. I get noobs who try to reflector 1-2 needles and its baits them into taking more damage since i can needle them almost again since they're in delay.

Zulo, i havent been on all day. You should use a character that Dairs alot because i know Pits do it alot-- because they need to for WoI canceling, Pikachu can, but i prefer not to use pikachus dair and use it for killing/jump canceling to pick up items.

Weekdays i log onto wifi after 9pm EST, weekends its whenever/whereever

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Trapping Fox with Shiek's Ftilt is hilarious since I haven't seen a Fox yet on Wifi actually DI out of it. Don't ever bother with Fsmash. It completely sucks and isn't reliable. Have fun with Shiek.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
If you have someone on a platform above you utilt and it'll hit them quickly :) 3xFtilt>utilt works on just about every one. You can also 3xftilt>jab 1 2>stop and grab as a mix up it mind ****s noobs really hard. Her utilt, jab and ftilt as such amazing tools

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Ahh don't worry guys. I already know all of this.

Dark, you and I should set up a time to fight each other. I want to show you what my Sheik can do, and what my Ganon can do even when I am doing ''crappy''.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Really good gold Ike I fought, we were at about the same skill level, our most epic match was my Marth vs your Ike. Anyone?

Speaking of changing mains, my Snake has started to suck. My little brother votes I change to Bowser, and I vote Sonic. What are your opinions?

Zulo

Smash Ace
Ganon is fun for low tier fights. Sheik has alot of problems killing so dont go spamming her smashes trust me on that. Needling people is really fun alien, try needling canceling with your shield in the air/ground and pester people to approach with it. I get noobs who try to reflector 1-2 needles and its baits them into taking more damage since i can needle them almost again since they're in delay.

Zulo, i havent been on all day. You should use a character that Dairs alot because i know Pits do it alot-- because they need to for WoI canceling, Pikachu can, but i prefer not to use pikachus dair and use it for killing/jump canceling to pick up items.

Weekdays i log onto wifi after 9pm EST, weekends its whenever/whereever
Huh, there've been a lot of pretty good Pikachus on wifi recently. Maybe I've just started noticing now that I've been using him more. :p

Eh, I use dair as an approach more actually, even though most people wouldn't rrecommend it. That and to cover getup options and stuff. But I definitely do use it a lot. Carries over to my Marth a little, which is not a good thing..

Was just in a group with an ehhh decent Falcon, two earthbound kids.. There was a good Peach earlier and I'm sure some other good characters. I was watching something while playing so I don't really remember everything. But I was winning mostly. xD

This was in TB by the way, I've been spending more time in there recently. For some reason I seem to get less lag.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I fought a good Mario today. Probably the first one I've ever seen on Wi-fi. Then a battled a player who always picked the red costume for their charcter. Then I teamed up with a Jiggs with my Pikachu.

EDIT: Just fought against a worthy PT. I need to 1v1 this guy now!

EDIT: Well I got to have my 1v1 with him, and after I beat him, he went MK... I was not going to have that **** so I DC the room once I saw he picked MK.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Your Ganon will return, I am sure

Don't give up on Ganon. Bad days go with the territory, especially with bottom tier mains. Besides, what is more satisfying than taking down top tiers with Ganon?

Anyway, taking a break from one main and maining some other character only helps in the long run. Ganon is definitely not my first main and won't be the last either.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Huh, there've been a lot of pretty good Pikachus on wifi recently. Maybe I've just started noticing now that I've been using him more. :p

Eh, I use dair as an approach more actually, even though most people wouldn't rrecommend it. That and to cover getup options and stuff. But I definitely do use it a lot. Carries over to my Marth a little, which is not a good thing..

Was just in a group with an ehhh decent Falcon, two earthbound kids.. There was a good Peach earlier and I'm sure some other good characters. I was watching something while playing so I don't really remember everything. But I was winning mostly. xD

This was in TB by the way, I've been spending more time in there recently. For some reason I seem to get less lag.
Uair is definately safer since it starts/ends fast. Fair is great if you c stick it backwords into someone they never see it. I have a habit of fairing off the ledge. but fair is great for testing the waters and poking through shields. Dair/nair would be good for spot dodging imo. Bair is great for air dodgers. However when i usually run into someone spot dodging im on the ground anyway so i end up dmashing/jabing/utilting them out >_>

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Really good gold Ike I fought, we were at about the same skill level, our most epic match was my Marth vs your Ike. Anyone?

Speaking of changing mains, my Snake has started to suck. My little brother votes I change to Bowser, and I vote Sonic. What are your opinions?
Wow. I can't believe I just fought you. Ike isn't even my main. XD

Don't give up on Ganon. Bad days go with the territory, especially with bottom tier mains. Besides, what is more satisfying than taking down top tiers with Ganon?
I will be keeping these words into consideration, David.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Uair is definately safer since it starts/ends fast. Fair is great if you c stick it backwords into someone they never see it. I have a habit of fairing off the ledge. but fair is great for testing the waters and poking through shields. Dair/nair would be good for spot dodging imo. Bair is great for air dodgers. However when i usually run into someone spot dodging im on the ground anyway so i end up dmashing/jabing/utilting them out >_>
I was talking about approaching with dair as Pit, who're you talking about? I'm assuming Pikachu?

Zulo

Smash Ace
Oh. I mostly use it for edgeguarding actually, at least that's what I try to do. =/ It's a good approach too I guess, if you mix it up.

Edit: Wow, found a good Meta Knight. He's definitely a match for my Marth, I'm afraid to go Pit or Pikachu. We got +7 when we were on a team and one of them left. :D

Okay now he went Snake so I can go Pit. Whee.

So far he's used MK, Snake, Wario, and Marth. I'm sensing a pattern.

He kinda reminds me of someone I played awhile ago on fsmash, though the skill difference isn't as great.

Chillarmy

Smash Rookie
****, ggs to the Tink / Marth I just faced (I was the pink MK / beige Ike). Kinda surprising to see someone good on BB (especially around this time of the day). Also, in the case that you happen to be reading this, sorry that I went random most of the time; my Ike is still in scrub mode ~___~

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
My Ganondorf destroyed an incredibly good White Snake/ROB main. After fighting DLA, and some other people I got tired after a few matches. Sorry about that man! Did you like that U-Tilt mindgaming?

You DACUS into my U-Tilt. How did that feel? I bet it felt great! Nah, you were great. I enjoyed your company and hope to see you again, when I am more awake. ^^

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
@the lucas/wario in here, GGS your a champ.

@ the new MK/Tink in here, dude this tornado spammy MK has been here FOREVER, LEARN TO BLOCK. And for god sakes use bombs

This is TB, im the Pikachu, Wolf, Bad Snake, Bad Falco, Lucario, DDD

OMG HE LEFT I AM SO HAPPY. I can see why people hate MK in teams

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Got to practice my CG with my Pika when fighting a good Fox. After some Pika wins, I switched to Wolf and beat him in SD.

Top Bottom