• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

kaazers

Smash Master
Someones going to use voicechat and someone's going to get throttled....

And it isn't going to be me.
There's always the new thread then, Pikachu. I see myself there more than Skype though I'm willing to try both. Who knows: we both might like IM.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
No way can I voice chat late either. I'd definitely get caught. I used to but then I stopped because of... something that happened >_> IM is definitely the way to go.
And I am still sad about this :c but I knowww. Hopefully one day we can again!

Player -0

Smash Hero
I could see this working both ways (I don't care too much either way, although giving people my skype.....).

You could have a thread and then if you're going to hop on BB then you go to skype so you can IM without spamming the thread. If you want small talk then simply talk on the thread.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
And I am still sad about this :c but I knowww. Hopefully one day we can again!
We will. We just gotta find the right day :(

And who knows, Kaz. You might like IM better.

Edit: Yeah, we could just do what Twi said (Although they were actually my words first :'c), make a thread for whoever wants to talk about whatever then we could have a little group on skype or something.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm ready whenever anyone else is.

YES THIS WAS INDEED NECESSARY. EVERY BIT OF IT.

kaazers

Smash Master
Getting so distracted playing...

Okay, I guess I'll go ahead and make the thread?

'Cause I see spam creeping in, haha

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah I'm all for the thread for general chat and for the rest of the website and the world to join in, and then skype for our.. moments.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wow, when you say it like that I feel like I just kicked a puppy, haha.

I thought we were doing both? Either way, this place could use one.

So… Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and make it if everyone's okay with it?
Just make it already! lol

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Wow, when you say it like that I feel like I just kicked a puppy, haha.

I thought we were doing both? Either way, this place could use one.

So… Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and make it if everyone's okay with it?
I'm sorry ._.

Yeah, I guess both would be good.

Thread for whoever wants to use it then skype for our 'moments' as Twi said xD

kaazers

Smash Master

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
NO PRESSURE.

all of the pressure.

kaazers

Smash Master
IT IS COHM PLEEEATTED.

I'd link but.

Come on. It's, like, the only other active thread.

edit; HAHA YEAH, YOU'VE TAUGHT THEM WELL, PATH.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hmm Am I kool enough for ur social thingy? if your gonna say no, then respond with a cool gif to reduce the impact :cool:

Now I wanna hear pikachu's voice now, I bet its hilarious.

kaazers

Smash Master
Hmm Am I kool enough for ur social thingy? if your gonna say no, then respond with a cool gif to reduce the impact :cool:

Now I wanna hear pikachu's voice now, I bet its hilarious.
Dude. Stop spamming and post in the social.

The nerve of some people.

Really.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Somewhat decent basics. Mostly lag...

But may I join as well? :3 I'm going to pop in the social thread every now and then and if you guys think Skype would be good as well then I can xD

kaazers

Smash Master
Somewhat decent basics. Mostly lag...

But may I join as well? :3 I'm going to pop in the social thread every now and then and if you guys think Skype would be good as well then I can xD
Of course. Everyone's allowed.

NOW POST OVER THERE, HAHA.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Started out fighting this Brown Bowser with my White Link. He was really fun to brawl with and team with against the crashers. I then found a Green Kirby that knew how to pivot walk and do fancy stuff, like footstool tricks (I joined in and we preformed some cool footstool tricks).

Fthrow to uair, the other Kirby footstool and we both jabbed until 81% and then the foe got up, I jumped and my kirby friend up tilted and I foot-stooled, at the end of my Kirby's last jump, I preformed and rock smash and the other Kirby preformed a forward smash tilted up. And that concludes my Basic Brawl day. Thank you~

Edit: I'll be a Tan Ike, I hope to find my Green Ganondorf friend.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Started out fighting this Brown Bowser with my White Link. He was really fun to brawl with and team with against the crashers. I then found a Green Kirby that knew how to pivot walk and do fancy stuff, like footstool tricks (I joined in and we preformed some cool footstool tricks).

Fthrow to uair, the other Kirby footstool and we both jabbed until 81% and then the foe got up, I jumped and my kirby friend up tilted and I foot-stooled, at the end of my Kirby's last jump, I preformed and rock smash and the other Kirby preformed a forward smash tilted up. And that concludes my Basic Brawl day. Thank you~
Damn, thats pretty impressive.

link2702

Smash Champion
:| I hate it when noobs win due to lag.

I would of walked all over this crappy falco/snake player if he didn't get lucky in the laggy matches, the first time he won cuz he the game kept buffering moves when i didn't intend em to. Second match i kept predicting where/what he was going to do but the games were lagging so bad I could never pull anything off.

ugh...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Damn, thats pretty impressive.
Thanks for the complement Go. It wasn't easy though... I had to repeat the same move like thrity times in-order for the Green Kirby to understand. I tried to add more, but he couldn't keep up... Sad isn't it? I know. :( I hope you'll be on Basic today Go. Kirby team footstool combos for the win!

@ Link, I hear you man... Even my Link loses due to lag and my whole roaster has to be monile in-odrer to win and wreck stuff up. Don't take it so seriously. We all know you're better than those troll crashers.

So in the morning I found my Green Ganondorf friend! That's like the only thing I cared for. Had a 1vs1 with a Marth. Lol at the Marth! I went DK and all I did was F-tilt and spot dodge to a follow up of a Down-smash. I won... I knew these 1vs1 matches we're not worth the trouble, Plus it was lag-gy -_- (not surprised!!) There was a Red Ike and Red Marth sepecting (didn't care). After like Three or Four O' clock, I found Ganondorf friend man did we have intense matches like always... I was Link I and had a Link Bomb in my hand, so I preformed a Zair air dodge to Zair to a follow of a Forward-smash with bomb. The Ganondorf was shielding the whole time, so I charged my Forward-smash with bomb and he didn't air dodge at the right time of the second Forward-smash with bomb. That led to a Shield break. So I've been praticing obscene Link Shield combo enders (in-case this day would ever come. So he's dizzy now, I throw the first up and wait a second to throw the second bomb in the air. I then foot-stool the first bomb and second bomb, then before the second fell to the ground, I pulled out another bomb but threw it in the air, and threw a Gale Boomerang the other direction. The Ganondorf gets up and right at that before you can put a character's shield up the bomb hits the Ganondorf while the Gale Boomerang comes in time to stop the hitstun and put him in the jab lock animation. I jab lock him all the way to the edge of the stage and I throw out a bomb. Once he comes up ( since he's very high in damage, the hit stun will pull him off the stage for a footstool) I then footstool him and the dair him to his death. My Green Ganondorf friend sat there for like a minute or two. He was in shock as everyone else watching was. It was a Blye Wario and a Blue Pikachu watching. Then after 1:00 minute he taunts and we begin brawling again. As always thanks for the games my Ganondorf friend. I'll try to come up with more funnier Link tricks. You actually had a chance this time to fight me. No Toonlink this time.) Just a Link main that tries his best to make Link look and fight amazing~

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yeah.... I was the red Marth and kaz was Ike...

I'm so glad you don't care. I can't even express what I'm feeling right now. Hope you can find someone else to be your new "sis"! I'm just done.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
So in the morning I found my Green Ganondorf friend! That's like the only thing I cared for. Had a 1vs1 with a Marth. Lol at the Marth! I went DK and all I did was F-tilt and spot dodge to a follow up of a Down-smash. I won... I knew these 1vs1 matches we're not worth the trouble, Plus it was lag-gy -_- (not surprised!!) There was a Red Ike and Red Marth sepecting (didn't care). After like Three or Four O' clock, I found Ganondorf friend man did we have intense matches like always... I was Link I and had a Link Bomb in my hand, so I preformed a Zair air dodge to Zair to a follow of a Forward-smash with bomb. The Ganondorf was shielding the whole time, so I charged my Forward-smash with bomb and he didn't air dodge at the right time of the second Forward-smash with bomb. That led to a Shield break. So I've been praticing obscene Link Shield combo enders (in-case this day would ever come. So he's dizzy now, I throw the first up and wait a second to throw the second bomb in the air. I then foot-stool the first bomb and second bomb, then before the second fell to the ground, I pulled out another bomb but threw it in the air, and threw a Gale Boomerang the other direction. The Ganondorf gets up and right at that before you can put a character's shield up the bomb hits the Ganondorf while the Gale Boomerang comes in time to stop the hitstun and put him in the jab lock animation. I jab lock him all the way to the edge of the stage and I throw out a bomb. Once he comes up ( since he's very high in damage, the hit stun will pull him off the stage for a footstool) I then footstool him and the dair him to his death. My Green Ganondorf friend sat there for like a minute or two. He was in shock as everyone else watching was. It was a Blye Wario and a Blue Pikachu watching. Then after 1:00 minute he taunts and we begin brawling again. As always thanks for the games my Ganondorf friend. I'll try to come up with more funnier Link tricks. You actually had a chance this time to fight me. No Toonlink this time.) Just a Link main that tries his best to make Link look and fight amazing~
Thats too pro. You better have saved that replay.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thats too pro. You better have saved that replay.
Yes I did Go. Are you going to be on today by any chance? I want to preform some crazy footstool combos. Look for a White Kirby at night bro. I got to go to work now.

Anyone that wants to reach me with other sort of thinking. PM me! Thanks for your time.

Edit: I'm back on, I'll be a Tan Ike like always.

Last edited:
Top Bottom