• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I was about to say could someone please get on basic because I was tired of getting disconnected, but someone joined. Finally .-.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Haikus are awesome
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Oh is that overused? My bad

Mario is bad
The noobs are annoying me
Why must they be here

Player -0

Smash Hero
You're really good at these...
Did anyone actually understand my haikus?

I'll explain the first one later if no one gets it but the second one is...

Line 1: talking about BlueKandy
Line 2: talking about how he didn't tie in my first haiku with the problems of the thread (or he just makes up random haikus about haikus).
Line 3: this was talking about what his third line should have been as it would have been more related. How was it related? Think hard, think GYK.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Excuse the double post (iPad woot) but the first line is also talking about how BlueKandy isn't really in tune with what's happened (unless he's a stalker) in the thread beforehand.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Pardon me for saying, but I am a stalker and I don't really care so therefore I'm not trying to console anyone, aka going off topic

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
That is exactly lag o'clock for me as my sister will be home with her Mac on.

And honestly I thought you were talking about GYK with that entire haiku, except he isn't young

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
The yuri/yoai/other people should be joining in about.... 1-5 hours.
I usually start that stuff but right now I'm too depressed to do it. I just want a certain someone to be here right now ON THIS THREAD

Idc what happened last night I just... I can't explain it. But he knows who he is. If he's still mad.. that's fine.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You're already here, hon. Pretty sure she means a certain someone who hasn't shown up today..

Also.. welcome back c:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You're already here, hon. Pretty sure she means a certain someone who hasn't shown up today..

Also.. welcome back c:
You know exactly what I mean. It's fine though. I'm fine. I just get emotional real easily, especially if it's someone who was a friend and I really enjoyed talking to.

And I'm glad you decided to stay Hyper.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You know exactly what I mean. It's fine though. I'm fine. I just get emotional real easily, especially if it's someone who was a friend and I really enjoyed talking to.

And I'm glad you decided to stay Hyper.
I'm the exact same, i'm notorious around the forums for getting into arguments like these, and they aren't on purpose. I just take things to heart too much, I try to be like everyone else and take what people say with a grain of salt but I can't. I'm not a people person and i'm still learning how to act.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yay, I'm home, eww errands/productivity.

Pretty Haikus made
Wanting to make people smile
Nobody gives a.....
What, I don't count? I like them! :smash:

I'm the exact same, i'm notorious around the forums for getting into arguments like these, and they aren't on purpose. I just take things to heart too much, I try to be like everyone else and take what people say with a grain of salt but I can't. I'm not a people person and i'm still learning how to act.
Welcome back btw. I miss your salad picture though. :happysheep:

Player -0

Smash Hero
You don't like school? But you learn neat stuff. Waking up early sounds horrid though.
"Neat Stuff"...

Some classes, but the worksheets and stuff.... Social Studies (lots of variations) and Math. It's the same thing over and over, just different material.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I do too. We're just very emotional I guess. I look at a lot of people here as friends and when we get into fights it just makes me depressed... a lot. I love a lot of the people here. They're funny and just cool to be around. I didn't want to get into a fight last night but it just kinda happened, even though I tried to avoid it...

@Path, D-do you have any gifs today? :c

Edit: A social thread would be nice.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
"Neat Stuff"...

Some classes, but the worksheets and stuff.... Social Studies (lots of variations) and Math. It's the same thing over and over, just different material.
Edit: I understood it. You're pretty good at writing those.
getting on BB right now as brown ganon
Hmm, maybe I'll go on BB for awhile too. But first I'll try the arena some PM...
@ Wis:Sorry I took so long, I got sidetracked...

Last edited:

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, maybe I'll go on BB for awhile too. But first I'll try the arena some PM...
I'll keep an eye out for you if/when you do.

lol i have no idea what's going on in this room, we're having friendly half-4-way, half-1-vs.-1 matches

LMAO WE MANAGED TO KO ONE ANOTHER ALL AT THE SAME TIME IN SD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I think this is somehow appropriate from last night to now..

Anyways, will be on Basic in a couple hours. Things to do right now.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I'm confused, was this last night's soap opera? Fill me in Peachy :L

Anyways I'm going on basic because I have no homework! That's due tomorrow at least...
I wouldn't call it that. What went on last night was serious. When I said "soap opera", I meant our craziness that went on these past few nights, not this. But it's seemingly blown over I suppose, so talking about it would be unnecessary.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I thought as much xD I know it was serious and I'm glad it wasn't too big, because then this place would have an unwelcome aura. Not to mention it has nearly nothing to do with basic brawl anymore haha

Top Bottom