• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can't call you brother anymore? Alright...
That's fine, but like in a work environment. Not this role plat stuff. :o

Hyper is your new commanding brother.

@ Hype, Bro It's WiFi... why must you take things so seriously. The only time you take WiFi seriously is when someone else wants to take WiFi seriously and type you suck or something like that.

Zero, want to brawl. ;)

Edit... No one... this is not going to go well...

HYP3R

Smash Lord

@ Hype, Bro It's WiFi... why must you take things so seriously. The only time you take WiFi seriously is when someone else wants to take WiFi seriously and type you suck or something like that.

Zero, want to brawl. ;)
Because I want to improve, not deal with stupid crap like this you think is "good." Alright then GYK I'll make sure to put a pan over my router and spam final cutter until they ragequit. Because that's how you think kirby is supposed to be played. I'm certainly no match.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I am mad because it was not even my fault I lost and you're just trying to piss me off on purpose with the final cutters just like everyone else on this site.
I'm not trying to piss you off, you do realize all you need to do is shield then punish? You were trying to do the same thing, and I shielded and punished you.

I'm not trying to make you mad, i'm just trying to make you better bro. I dunno why your mad at me for nothing. I was just using the best move in that given situation.

And if you think all I do is spam, then your crazy. Were you even paying attention?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Zero, want to brawl. ;)
What I'm getting from this is you don't want me to look at you as a brother anymore?

Edit: Okay.. whatever..

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to piss you off, you do realize all you need to do is shield then punish? You were trying to do the same thing, and I shielded and punished you.

I'm not trying to make you mad, i'm just trying to make you better bro. I dunno why your mad at me for nothing. I was just using the best move in that given situation.

And if you think all I do is spam, then your crazy. Were you even paying attention?
Yes I was paying attention, you sit there and wait for it to lag and then punish my move having reaction time you would not have in a normal match. It's cheating and taking advantage of lag. If anything you're an example of a kirby I DON'T want to be.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yes I was paying attention, you sit there and wait for it to lag and then punish my move having reaction time you would not have in a normal match. It's cheating and taking advantage of lag. If anything you're an example of a kirby I DON'T want to be.
Offline I would take you easy, I wasn't "cheating" or whatever your claming. C'mon hyper you lost, don't be all mad for nothing.

I've beaten alot of people without lag btw, this is just crazy.

I know people have gotten you down, but you don't have to go and attack me for it.

Also our first match (the first time we met) was lag free and I still beat you, FYI.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
You finally noticed. ;)

Lord? Meh Storm? ;)Best Falcon in Canada. I did mess up a lot of stuff though... glad you enjoyed my Falcon. :o And I won against a crazy good Kirby. I play the Kirby match-up different, huh? CF has the tools to beat Kirby. I'll give you a better show next time. Your Peach... why is it like Dark's Peach all of a sudden? Bro! That Float cancel... xD To a Forward Smash... You're to good! So, are you this Dark Link?

Prince! Where you at bro!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!!!!!1 THIS AFC LINK IS SO YOU. :O

WANT ME TO LEAVE OR SOMETHING? IT'S NO PROBLEM BY THE WAY. =O
lol whoops, had to go. I knew it was you lol, I just kept thinking wtf??? How did that even work?? And yeah. Kirby isnt even my best character anymore in Brawl since im use to his speed and options in PM. G&W and Peach I would say are better now. And yeah that Float Cancel to F-smash was pretty impressive to myself. Call it instinct/autopilot/whatever, but sometimes I just know certain things will work when they are usually pretty spontaneous and unsafe, like Mango but at a larger scale.

And no, those other characters were not me. Sometimes I just leave with the page up since I usually have so many tabs open, so when it says im there, a lot of the time im not there.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Zero, Hyper does play really good on Basic. I will agree that 1vs1 are very laggy.. must we remember the Dark and me matches... <.< I'm never going to forget that day.

Hyper is like me, fast and quick reaction time and such. He's learning about it and improves day by day and week by week. I always notice he does something new each and every time. I do agree he uses too many Back airs... but if you space them then you wont get punished (unless MK).

HYP3R

Smash Lord
No you can have fun with your laggy up b friend. I'm gone. I should have left long ago when people were mocking me. It wont stop and i'm tired of it.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Zero, Hyper does play really good on Basic. I will agree that 1vs1 are very laggy.. must we remember the Dark and me matches... <.< I'm never going to forget that day.

Hyper is like me, fast and quick reaction time and such. He's learning about it and improves day by day and week by week. I always notice he does something new each and every time. I do agree he uses too many Back airs... but if you space them then you wont get punished (unless MK).
You know you faced me before, I don't Spam or whatever he's claiming. He just got beat, it happens. You need to space to do well in this game, simple.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No you can have fun with your laggy up b friend. I'm gone. I should have left long ago when people were mocking me. It wont stop and i'm tired of it.
... Want me to brawl him? Bro your Kirby kicks ass, you just need to space better. Keep watching Chu videos and REMEMBER (ADD DIFFERENT THINGS NOT JUST THE SAME THING).

@ Zero, that's true bro, but I understand what he's doing when we fight. He basically mimics other Kirbys (like Chu) but doesn't understand why it works. Chu style is Chu's style (you can always work around his play-style to improve it and always try new things out on people that know how to Sdi and di). If they work, then put them in your mind and go to training mode and experiment with them.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
*shakes head* I never made fun of you, I wanted to help you get a better kirby, but getting mad at me won't help.

I'll miss you dude.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I'm not saying his kirby is bad, its just sometimes he just doesn't space.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
*shakes head* I never made fun of you, I wanted to help you get a better kirby, but getting mad at me won't help.

I'll miss you dude.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I'm not saying his kirby is bad, its just sometimes he just doesn't space.
His Kirby isn't and he just get that motivation to do crazy stuff. Players like you keep your cool quite well. You're most patient Kirby I've fought, but you're to passive at times... my point is he has some work to do and you have some work to do. And I'm going beat on Peach 9just to remember that I own her).

Edit, want to brawl as well? The whole family left... so there isn't no point in brawling you now. If you told Hyper he's amazing and he is (just can't space every well, then I bet you he'll be happy and work harder to wreck your butt). He will one day!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hyper, if you're still here, join our match and watch how we fight, it will help you space better and learn things on what to do and such. Zero join my room bro. =O

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
His Kirby isn't and he just get that motivation to do crazy stuff. Players like you keep your cool quite well. You're most patient Kirby I've fought, but you're to passive at times... my point is he has some work to do and you have some work to do. And I'm going beat on Peach 9just to remember that I own her).
I just don't understand why he's mad at me, I even have the convos saved that he sent me. He told me "I never seen anyone combo with nair like you can" I thought of him as a friend, and after we have friendly matches, he just types angry stuff at me. like wth?

I know i'm patient, because i'm not dumb, I look for a mistake and combo it, I work on my spacing the most. He's got a great kirby but he needs to balance the agrro and learn to be patient at times, and he's got it.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If you're talking about all of us we're not a family.

@
Zero2570

That's exactly how you should've typed it to Hyper. That's how he gets bro. He feels that players are judging him... believe me I'm not... are you?... And join my room! Let me see how patient you'll get with my Kirby. ;)

KIRBY DITTOS! :D

HYPER JOIN IF YOU'D LIKED TO BRO. =O

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
lol wis. just because im done with this role play... hyper would a great brother for role playing.
No, I'm just saying you don't want me to look at you as a brother anymore and that's just fine. That's what I got out of what you were saying before.

I know Zero. This whole thread just went from happy to everyone being mad at each other.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
With Kirby, spacing is key. My spacing was never the best, but because Kirby's moves aren't disjointed/barely disjointed bad spacing, especially on sheild like f**kin almost always gets you punished. Mix up autocancelled aerials with fast-falled ones. And when you think they'll sheild, grab or even inhale. Inhale is a Kirby's best friend, its what makes Kirby, Kirby. Its a frickin mid-air grab with a windbox to basically extend the range and lasts infinitely, and then spitting them out does 10% damage fresh. The move is too good. Mix it up with Turnaround-Bs, B-Reversals, and Wavebounces.

Kirby has THE BEST Neutral-B in the whole game, you cant deny that. ;)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
With Kirby, spacing is key. My spacing was never the best, but because Kirby's moves aren't disjointed/barely disjointed bad spacing, especially on sheild like f**kin almost always gets you punished. Mix up autocancelled aerials with fast-falled ones. And when you think they'll sheild, grab or even inhale. Inhale is a Kirby's best friend, its what makes Kirby, Kirby. Its a frickin mid-air grab with a windbox to basically extend the range and lasts infinitely, and then spitting them out does 10% damage fresh. The move is too good. Mix it up with Turnaround-Bs, B-Reversals, and Wavebounces.

100% this. he just didn't space, i just baited his moves, spaced, and went on from there.
@
Zero2570

That's exactly how you should've typed it to Hyper. That's how he gets bro. He feels that players are judging him... believe me I'm not... are you?... And join my room! Let me see how patient you'll get with my Kirby. ;)

KIRBY DITTOS! :D

HYPER JOIN IF YOU'D LIKED TO BRO. =O
Tomorrow for sure bro, don't forget. I'd like go against you again, choose anyone link, kirby, ike. I'm just flustered about this, I didn't want to judge him at all, I literally didn't do anything, he just got mad at me. You know i'm a nice guy at heart.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
100% this. he just didn't space, i just baited his moves, spaced, and went on from there.

Tomorrow for sure bro, don't forget. I'd like go against you again, choose anyone link, kirby, ike. I'm just flustered about this, I didn't want to judge him at all, I literally didn't do anything, he just got mad at me. You know i'm a nice guy at heart.
You're a G! ( I hate talking like my old self).

You really are a cool person.. just be more praiseful for Hyper... I promise he'll be god-like in no time. Just keep showering him with good stuff. C:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You're a G! ( I hate talking like my old self).

You really are a cool person.. just be more praiseful for Hyper... I promise he'll be god-like in no time. Just keep showering him with good stuff. C:
so um what's that mean? gansta? lol

Thanks. listen I was gonna tell him some good stuff, he DID improve from the last time I battled him, but I log back on and the first thing I see is..... that. But I know He'll become really good in time, he's almost there really.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Oh dear... what happened here?

@ Hyper Hey, calm down. It wasn't Zero's fault there was lag, and I don't think he was doing the moves to piss you off at all. Different people have different fighting styles, and to improve it is really good to become exposed to a variety of them. Zero's patience is how he plays, and it's a good thing to become exposed to that play style.

@ Zero
We all know you're a good guy, which is why you've tried your best to handle this nicely. After being called names on a public forum like this, a lot of people would have reacted a lot more negatively. You responded with advice and concern. That's saying a lot. I hope hyper realizes this. I know it's frustrating when you're just doing your best to help him. I hope hyper comes around, and I'm sorry you were attacked like that.

@ Wis Don't change the avi. I like it. <3

Edit: Did I just kill the thread? :sadeyes:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Me and Go use Swallow the best ways. Seriously we really do. I agree with everything, although, fair is way better than bair.. in my opinion

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Someone responds! Yay! Not many people on today, huh?
I guess not. It seems like this thread just kinda went downhill after awhile. I came back earlier expecting it to be like yesterday, all fun and happy but instead everyone just gets angry at each other. I want it to be like yesterday everyday. Stuff like that is what gets me out of my depression if I'm feeling down. The people here just tend to make me laugh.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Offline I would take you easy

I've beaten alot of people without lag btw, this is just crazy.

Also our first match (the first time we met) was lag free and I still beat you, FYI.
Because this is advice and concern right path?

This thread is already going back to normal without me, and nobody will care that i'm leaving. Everyone is going to keep arguing saying i'm wrong all the time and I'm a terrible kirby. I see it all now, you're right.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I guess not. It seems like this thread just kinda went downhill after awhile. I came back earlier expecting it to be like yesterday, all fun and happy but instead everyone just gets angry at each other. I want it to be like yesterday everyday. Stuff like that is what gets me out of my depression if I'm feeling down. The people here just tend to make me laugh.
And then it has the opposite effect when something like this happens. Moods just get worse and worse.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Me and Go use Swallow the best ways. Seriously we really do. I agree with everything, although, fair is way better than bair.. in my opinion
AC F-air has a ton of potential. Even Chu Dat said it somewhere on the boards, yet I never see him use it...then again I never really use it. Basically 3 chances to sheild poke and is basically completely safe on block, allowing you to grab/roll/dtilt/rev-utilt/anything right out of it. Its like a slightly worse MK f-air.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Because this is advice and concern right path?

This thread is already going back to normal without me, and nobody will care that i'm leaving. Everyone is going to keep arguing saying i'm wrong all the time and I'm a terrible kirby. I see it all now, you're right.
Dude I had a bad day, and the first thing I saw was an attack. I'm sorry if I offended you. But seriously dude you are getting better, you DON'T have a terrible kirby, you just need to tweak it some. I've been playing kirby since 64 so i'd know what move you'd throw for the given situation at hand.

Again, i'm sorry if I did anything, but saying stuff that isn't true about me isn't cool dude.

Top Bottom