• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yeah, you say that then 2 seconds later we see
GYK: HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT! :D
-pic of cake-

Then we all leave the thread.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Crossup, sheild, Up-B oos with Falcon? Who does that?

Anyway... wtf chat.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

And it was aaawkward for everyone.

Son, your cake problem is tearing our family apart. Look at what you've done to your poor sister.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

And it was aaawkward for everyone.

Son, your cake problem is tearing our family apart. Look at what you've done to your poor sister.
Mom, make him go away. I don't wanna talk to him, look at him, even THINK about him. His cakes are making me depressed.

Where's dad... ._.

Player -0

Smash Hero
. .......................................................Thread talking shipping
. ....................................................... People corrupted daily
. ......................................................... Hopelessly derailed.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
You see that, Chocolate. Your sister is sad. Do we need to put you in cake therapy again?

@Choco&Wis

And about your father...

You're both half salad.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im f**kin convinced that was rare moment of GYK's Captain Falcon lol. Just way to technical. I also wouldnt be surprised if that was like Stroumbert or Lordhelmet.

GGs to that CF. You got me to bring out the Kirby, and I never bring out the Kirby unless I feel that the player is too pro.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Fine i'll go play with noobs then...

Alone...

All by myself...

With nobody to keep me company except this mario that doesn't know how to jump...

*crickets*

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

Alone...

All by myself...

With nobody to keep me company except this mario that doesn't know how to jump...

*crickets*
For what its worth, I would play you

But my wii has been taken by one of my family members

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
That sudden twist on the salad D: I hope I'm not too laggy because I want to play with a noob like that Mario xD

Edit: Oh lord I'm dyslexic. Anyways I think I'll go in as a default Kirby, spam down-b then wreck them the next match

I hope I get in a 3v1

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Im f**kin convinced that was rare moment of GYK's Captain Falcon lol. Just way to technical. I also wouldnt be surprised if that was like Stroumbert or Lordhelmet.

GGs to that CF. You got me to bring out the Kirby, and I never bring out the Kirby unless I feel that the player is too pro.
You finally noticed. ;)

Lord? Meh Storm? ;)Best Falcon in Canada. I did mess up a lot of stuff though... glad you enjoyed my Falcon. :o And I won against a crazy good Kirby. I play the Kirby match-up different, huh? CF has the tools to beat Kirby. I'll give you a better show next time. Your Peach... why is it like Dark's Peach all of a sudden? Bro! That Float cancel... xD To a Forward Smash... You're to good! So, are you this Dark Link?

Prince! Where you at bro!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!!!!!1 THIS AFC LINK IS SO YOU. :O

WANT ME TO LEAVE OR SOMETHING? IT'S NO PROBLEM BY THE WAY. =O

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Er wtf. I've gotten in two groups thus far and both of them were messed up with P2 Brawling and P3 in the Practice Stage... ._.

Make that 3 groups... WTF

Awesome, found a good blue Peach and red G&W doing some 1v1s (can't tell if friendly xD)

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Alone...

All by myself...

*crickets*
ROFL XD MARIO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO JUMP. XD

Edit... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE NOW.. .-_._-

Alight then~

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So...... To be clear I was her husband, but she was in love with kaz, i'm no longer part of the story since she isn't loyal.

Anyway nice to see all of you crazy ppl again.

Hype you there? ah nvm your doing basic now i'll just do something else....

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So...... To be clear I was her husband, but she was in love with kaz, i'm no longer part of the story since she isn't loyal.

About time someone types... I thought the government got everyone.. =_=

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

You're still a part of this story and I'm still in love with you. I just don't know who to choose. And I am loyal. Just give me another chance babe... </3

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Great matches zero, you teach me how to take advantage of lag and have 5 sec reaction times to all of my moves and how to spam final cutter when you're behind. Quite possibly the most unfair matches I have ever played in my life.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Great matches zero, you teach me how to take advantage of lag and have 5 sec reaction times to all of my moves and how to spam final cutter when you're behind. Quite possibly the most unfair matches I have ever played in my life.
?_? dude no need to be mad, I would say some things but i'm not gonna.

Edit: you know what I will: You do realize there's more to kirby then spamming b-air right? I was just using the best move in the given situation. You need to learn how to read people, I knew what you were gonna do, offline i would have swept you. You can be flashy all you want but if you don't learn how to space well and read then all that flash is a waste of time.

I don't understand why your mad at me for me beating you alot, that's how your supposed to learn, by going against better people, if its any consolation, you were getting better. I wasn't even trying, I didn't try any grab combos or anything. But like I said, if you just rush in against me your gonna get whooped, end of story.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
?_? dude no need to be mad, I would say some things but i'm not gonna.
I am mad because it was not even my fault I lost and you're just trying to piss me off on purpose with the final cutters just like everyone else on this site.

Top Bottom