• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ha ha! Omg! I just got 11 alerts... All from Zero. ;) You slide dog youuu. :D

@ Tic Tac, Oh yeah! Forgot about his Luigi.. XD His Luigi is so funny. He barely uses areals.. Still a good Luigi. Preety sure Link wrecks Luigi (and that's by just spamming trash). Anyway, I look forward to brawling you again! Buddy! Our family has made basic brawl more interesting. :D

There's always like 7 guests and like 5 users and sometimes 9 guests and 1 user. XD

Zero I see you! ;)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Lol it's alright bro, we were all super depressed at one point in our life, but I think that might be getting too personal so i'll stop. :p
Its cool, but I'm not emo tho. I'm the man women deserve, but don't want :p

Its like a curse, and now you know why I was sad in my teen years, but now IDC, lone wolf forever.

GL working on your brawl/PM bro, I heard you were getting better.

Too personal? oh well ima say it anyway.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Ha ha! Omg! I just got 11 alerts... All from Zero. ;) You slide dog youuu. :D

@ Tic Tac, Oh yeah! Forgot about his Luigi.. XD His Luigi is so funny. He barely uses areals.. Still a good Luigi. Preety sure Link wrecks Luigi (and that's by just spamming trash). Anyway, I look forward to brawling you again! Buddy! Our family has made basic brawl more interesting. :D

There's always like 7 guests and like 5 users and sometimes 9 guests and 1 user. XD

Zero I see you! ;)
Because this place has turned into a soap opera over night! Zero gets dead, and is somehow revived by cake...? Wis almost dies, has two boyfriends, is pregnant and I'm still confused as to who the father is?? ...Then there's HYP3R, who's a salad... I don't even know what going on. Just talking about it makes me sound like a lunatic.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
LOL This Wario cracks me up, as well as this Bowser

Wow, the hitstun on that 9 hammer, double ko was hilarious

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Because this place has turned into a soap opera over night! Zero gets dead, and is somehow revived by cake...? Wis almost dies, has two boyfriends, is pregnant and I'm still confused as to who the father is?? ...Then there's HYP3R, who's a salad... I don't even know what going on. Just talking about it makes me sound like a lunatic.
R.O.F.L! The way you typed it made me LMO as well! XD HYpe is a Salad.. XD Still gets me xD

@ Zero, you dare question the cake! Huh! >=( It saved revived you mofo. XD

@ BlueKandy, Want to join our family C:

@ Tic Tac, the father is Kaz and Zero. Kaz is the first father and Zero is second. Kaz made a boy with Wis, and zero made a girl with Wiz. Talk about drama!

And I'm not a commanding brother you Salad! XD Can't keep a straight face when I imagine it... XD!!!

I'm a protective big brother that tries to protect my little sis from getting into trouble... =O

@ Tic Tac, you need to leave a message on Siri's YT account. Just introduce yourself and be all friendly. He should nod doubt respond and give an anaswer you are looking for. This dude is Kie good and Yami flashy good. He has everthing he needs to be best Peach (and he is the best peach in Europe =O).

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ Periwinkle Periwinkle @ TickledPeachy TickledPeachy

NO. FREAKIN. WAY. I was BBing with people from here?? I never find anyone! (Other than GYK, but that was before we knew each other) Yeah, that donkey kong really wanted you Per. I debated teaming with you on him, but I was too sleepy. And Tick, you understood me so well :'D I love playing with Peach's turnips, you instantly knew whenever I wanted one. :)
Btw, yeah, I was in a lobby with that MK and a ganon before. :bubblebobble: All I did was spectate though. It was fun watching you style on him. xD

HYP3R

Smash Lord

NO. FREAKIN. WAY. I was BBing with people from here?? I never find anyone! (Other than GYK, but that was before we knew each other) Yeah, that donkey kong really wanted you Per. I debated teaming with you on him, but I was too sleepy. And Tick, you understood me so well :'D I love playing with Peach's turnips, you instantly knew whenever I wanted one. :)
Btw, yeah, I was in a lobby with that MK and a ganon before. :bubblebobble: All I did was spectate though. It was fun watching you style on him. xD
You found Mr. Salad before too :c

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Hi Path! :D Gald you had fun on regular brawl. ;) And found some players that visit Basic Brawl Thread.

Wait!!!... Per has a stylish CF? :o

I only remember him. Grabbing me (like very 40% I'd dish out on him) and like those spot dodges to a Falcon Kick... And the Raptor boosts.. What did his true Falcon look like. :o

I've fought his Ganondorf and it was pretty nice.. His CF caught me off-guard... I thought he'd play his Falcon like he did with his Ganondorf... Glad his Falcon wasn't serious.. Because if that's how he truly plays his Falcon.. Oh boy.. Did you style on the Mk as well? Path will one day return with her Brawl Link~

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
R.O.F.L! The way you typed it made me LMO as well! XD HYpe is a Salad.. XD Still gets me xD

@ Tic Tac, the father is Kaz and Zero. Kaz is the first father and Zero is second. Kaz made a boy with Wis, and zero made a girl with Wiz. Talk about drama!

And I'm not a commanding brother you Salad! XD Can't keep a straight face when I imagine it... XD!!!

I'm a protective big brother that tries to protect my little sis from getting into trouble... =O

@ Tic Tac, you need to leave a message on Siri's YT account. Just introduce yourself and be all friendly. He should nod doubt respond and give an anaswer you are looking for. This dude is Kie good and Yami flashy good. He has everthing he needs to be best Peach (and he is the best peach in Europe =O).
I'll be joining in on this drama tonight... I need to witness it live.
Tonight I officially join in on all this craze. Then I may TRULY be able to consider myself a part of this big family. AHHAHHA.

I'm seriously lost on all this-- and I read it over plenty of times. Ah well. I'll just try to go with the flow tonight.

I messaged Siri on YT. I really hope he's willing to agree. I don't quite know anyone else who could help me with my Peach, especially since I'm up all late hours in the evening and until I leave for school.

And as lame as it sounds, I'm a huge fan of Kie's. He has the best Peach overall, and that's not even my own personal opinion. Skilled both defensively and offensively... and I love watching him verse Lumi's R.O.B. I'm no where near his level, nor would I believe to ever be able to achieve that. Kie is too good with Peach, hhhhh. <3 As for Yami, I haven't checked them out... heard very great things about them, though. I'll search him(her?) up now.

@Path, haha what can I say? I'm always in taunt parties, and people always interpret asking for my turnips. I've seen it all; down-b to u-air, throwing up projectiles, even just the simple u-air to let me know they want one. Communication through basic brawl is quite creative.

Last edited:

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice

At Temple, before I went Giga on that MK in the beginning, I had quite a bit of fun scoring those two points on him, then evading him the rest of the match. He seemed pretty upset. LOL

I hope I encounter you in future friendly Brawls. Your Link is formidable!

P.S. GYK, you know, we've only fought a handful of times. In fact, when I got you on Brinstar with those two Kirbies, that was probably the first time I ever consciously identified you in BB. I think you won one or two matches more than me, but I recall us being pretty evenly matched in skill.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You found Mr. Salad before too :c
Hahaha, that's right, I did find Mr. Salad once xD. That was before I knew who you were too.

Hi Path! :D Gald you had fun on regular brawl. ;) And found some players that visit Basic Brawl Thread.

Wait!!!... Per has a stylish CF? :o

I only remember him. Grabbing me (like very 40% I'd dish out on him) and like those spot dodges to a Falcon Kick... And the Raptor boosts.. What did his true Falcon look like. :o

I've fought his Ganondorf and it was pretty nice.. His CF caught me off-guard... I thought he'd play his Falcon like he did with his Ganondorf... Glad his Falcon wasn't serious.. Because if that's how he truly plays his Falcon.. Oh boy.. Did you style on the Mk as well? Path will one day return with her Brawl Link~
I did have fun. I wish I'd known they were from here, I wouldn't have left the group! I'll maybe return to brawl Link xD. Per was very skilled with CF I thought.
Edit: No, I didn't style on the MK. I sat back and watched. I'm the over-hyped audience, remember!?

At Temple, before I went Giga on that MK in the beginning, I had quite a bit of fun scoring those two points on him, then evading him the rest of the match. He seemed pretty upset. LOL

I hope I encounter you in future friendly Brawls. Your Link is formidable!
That was hilarious! He chased you around the stage forever hahaha. He was very upset, I could feel his anger. I've been revisiting brawl now (because of this thread), so I hope to find you on BB again too!

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll be joining in on this drama tonight... I need to witness it live.
Tonight I officially join in on all this craze. Then I may TRULY be able to consider myself a part of this big family. AHHAHHA.

I'm seriously lost on all this-- and I read it over plenty of times. Ah well. I'll just try to go with the flow tonight.

I messaged Siri on YT. I really hope he's willing to agree. I don't quite know anyone else who could help me with my Peach, especially since I'm up all late hours in the evening and until I leave for school.

And as lame as it sounds, I'm a huge fan of Kie's. He has the best Peach overall, and that's not even my own personal opinion. Skilled both defensively and offensively... and I love watching him verse Lumi's R.O.B. I'm no where near his level, nor would I believe to ever be able to achieve that. Kie is too good with Peach, hhhhh. <3 As for Yami, I haven't checked them out... heard very great things about them, though. I'll search him(her?) up now.
Yes! You'll have fun! :o

What seperates Kie from other Peaches is the options. That's it, I can type the same thing for my Link. I use smart options but options that endure a lot of shield spoke. Other Links would just throw Bombs and follow up with the Bomb tricks and such. It's sad.. The only Link Is actually respect and like his experiments with links projectiles; however, he lacks a lot of offensttacks and pressure. His projectile game is on point.. He's just missing mor Zair with Bomb and Bomb slides. If you learn to find the best options and utilise them (plus add more options to protect your best moves, plus react to your foe's attacks). That's what separates the top from the bottom. Of course WiFi isn't taken seriously, due to 6 frame lag (and that's not if more lag continues).

When you brawl Siri you'll find how a top peach plays, but it's a big deal, just understand their habits and you'll be fine. =O

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yes! You'll have fun! :o

What seperates Kie from other Peaches is the options. That's it, I can type the same thing for my Link. I use smart options but options that endure a lot of shield spoke. Other Links would just throw Bombs and follow up with the Bomb tricks and such. It's sad.. The only Link Is actually respect and like his experiments with links projectiles; however, he lacks a lot of offensttacks and pressure. His projectile game is on point.. He's just missing mor Zair with Bomb and Bomb slides. If you learn to find the best options and utilise them (plus add more options to protect your best moves, plus react to your foe's attacks). That's what separates the top from the bottom. Of course WiFi isn't taken seriously, due to 6 frame lag (and that's not if more lag continues).

When you brawl Siri you'll find how a top peach plays, but it's a big deal, just understand their habits and you'll be fine. =O
Yeah, wi-fi does get a bad rep... especially with how far away Siri is, our connection could be terrible. That's mainly the only worry I have. Well... that, and being trained by the best Peach in Europe is quite overwhelming. @//^//@" But I'm sure once I've learned all there is to know that Siri can teach me, I'll be right as rain.

I'll watch closely when and if we verse. And save lots of replays to see where I went wrong and what I need fix.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Always appreciate a double smoke alarm/home security system panic mode scaring me not only out of my nap, but out of my skin, as well o_o

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I already told you all that the kids belong to Kaz, none of em are mine, you can even DNA test it, I'm expecting the results at any mom---

Oh snap THE RESULTS ARE IN! Zero....

See i'm not the father, used a gif, its legit.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Sure, why not. However I've watched you guys playing for a couple of weeks and I can say that I'm never up at 3 AM, let alone playing Basic xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, wi-fi does get a bad rep... especially with how far away Siri is, our connection could be terrible. That's mainly the only worry I have. Well... that, and being trained by the best Peach in Europe is quite overwhelming. @//^//@" But I'm sure once I've learned all there is to know that Siri can teach me, I'll be right as rain.

I'll watch closely when and if we verse. And save lots of replays to see where I went wrong and what I need fix.
Miss Tic Tac, we can now brawl. If you would still like to. =O

Just bought a new GC controller. So? YEAHHHHH. ;)

You'll do great! Siri is very fast and he'll catch you off-guard. He plays MKs and reads them like a DK. Of course that's how everyone needs to play. Read the players movement and such, then go in and so on. =O (Of course we can't forget WiFi mechanics <.<). Europe has everything, only experience. I truly never care for American brawlers (only Salem, Nario, M2K, Ally, JASH, and RYO). The rest are meh (they always change their style when they play In a tourney). That's why they never place good, they never trust in they're unique game-play and such. Must we remind everyone about Salem. <.< You'd think players understand by now, but they're more suborn than a women trying to get knocked up.

Edit, Bro, your Kirby is still too cute! How come you never upload matches of the people to fight? Your Kirby needs some attention my guy. I already showed this to a lot of people... they're all like "WTF DAT KIRBY ON SOME TAS ****!" That's a compliment! :D And my bro Cray needs to watch your Kirby. You and me should Kirby ditto sometime. Although you'd win me. :O

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

Edit, Bro, your Kirby is still too cute! How come you never upload matches of the people to fight? Your Kirby needs some attention my guy. I already showed this to a lot of people... they're all like "WTF DAT KIRBY ON SOME TAS ****!" That's a compliment! :D And my bro Cray needs to watch your Kirby. You and me should Kirby ditto sometime. Although you'd win me. :O
Sadly, I can't. Wii has been taken over by my older brother, and I need to sleep soon. But I'll be up later on, and I can lose-- I mean... play you later. :D
I will be lurking this thread, in case the soap opera begins again, in which I will actually join in this time.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, a group that started out with 3 afk players and me. Then the falcon taunted every 10 seconds or so and that was it. :/

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I still havent even found a room yet... Dx Im waiting as a white DK.

I truly never care for American brawlers (only Salem, Nario, M2K, Ally, JASH, and RYO). The rest are meh
No ADHD? To me he seems like a very flashy Diddy with his item play and such... but I do admit if I was a Diddy main I would be 2x flashier, same goes to Salem.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I still havent even found a room yet... Dx Im waiting as a white DK.

No ADHD? To me he seems like a very flashy Diddy with his item play and such... but I do admit if I was a Diddy main I would be 2x flashier, same goes to Salem.
He can be flashy if he wanted to but because of his personality he gets too scared of matchups and camps instead. That's just what I've seen from the videos.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm experiencing game-ending lag as well. Fortunately I just got double bombed in sudden death xD

Edit: @ Player -0 Player -0 Ah, he/she turned into white DK, default Bowser, and light blue G&W

LOL DARK LINK DON'T GO SO CLOSE TO THE LEDGE IF IM KIRBY

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

You'll do great! Siri is very fast and he'll catch you off-guard. He plays MKs and reads them like a DK. Of course that's how everyone needs to play. Read the players movement and such, then go in and so on. =O (Of course we can't forget WiFi mechanics <.<). Europe has everything, only experience. I truly never care for American brawlers (only Salem, Nario, M2K, Ally, JASH, and RYO). The rest are meh (they always change their style when they play In a tourney). That's why they never place good, they never trust in they're unique game-play and such. Must we remind everyone about Salem. <.< You'd think players understand by now, but they're more suborn than a women trying to get knocked up.

What about SlayerZ??? Can't forget about my second favorite Peach main. <3333 Slay2gud.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
He can be flashy if he wanted to but because of his personality he gets too scared of matchups and camps instead. That's just what I've seen from the videos.
He never changes the way he plays Diddy... He does the same stuff over and over... Believe me, I know Diddys that would power shield everything, have amazing Di, have amazing tricks, gimps, and combos. Yet, you don't see them on stage... Wyatt is really good.. just change your 2009 style up please~

@ Tic Tac, he can do so much more if he experiments like Dark Peach, Yami, and Kie.

He's really good, but his style is like a basic WiFi Peach... I already typed he's good.. so don't chew my head off. D:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm experiencing game-ending lag as well. Fortunately I just got double bombed in sudden death xD

Edit: @ Player -0 Player -0 Ah, he/she turned into white DK, default Bowser, and light blue G&W
I play cyan G&W, white (and sometimes black) DK, and then white shelled Bowsah. I could probably relist all my character colors again... but meh.

Also I'm beginning to become suspicious of GYK working for the government or something....

and then....
You can thank the government later. =O
Don't believe me?

Guys, be careful I think he kno- AOSHDFNASGOMRA

You shouldn't have done that Player -0...

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
He never changes the way he plays Diddy... He does the same stuff over and over... Believe me, I know Diddys that would power shield everything, have amazing Di, have amazing tricks, gimps, and combos. Yet, you don't see them on stage... Wyatt is really good.. just change your 2009 style up please~

@ Tic Tac, he can do so much more if he experiments like Dark Peach, Yami, and Kie.

He's really good, but his style is like a basic WiFi Peach... I already typed he's good.. so don't chew my head off. D:
Fine, you're off the hook. I'll let that slide this time. ~
I still consider him one of the best, tho. u//u

...In the U.S..

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I play cyan G&W, white (and sometimes black) DK, and then white shelled Bowsah. I could probably relist all my character colors again... but meh.

Also I'm beginning to become suspicious of GYK working for the government or something....

and then....

Don't believe me?

Guys, be careful I think he kno- AOSHDFNASGOMRA

WE GOT HIM MEN! STAND DOWN! THIS PIKACHU IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS!

You shouldn't have done that Player -0...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Why in fact should I thank the government for my parents spilling something that progressively burnt in the oven? And here I am thinking their screaming for me had something to do with my safe little wax burner having caused the apocalypse or something. Jeez that crap was loud.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Excuse me while I piss my pants now.
ALL FORCES MOVE OUT! WE GOT OURSELVES A TALKING SALAD... WHAT! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I KNOW CORNEAL! SHOULD WE BRING ARMED FORCES? NEGATIVE. BRING THE AREA51 CREW. ROGER THAT~

@ Twice, I know, trying to make it sounds even more sarcastic.. Mission failed... now.. give us your name and your street address so we can captur... I mean replace it for you.

Top Bottom