• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
WELL time for a long, sleepless day at work. Guess who's gonna hype herself up completely on caffeinated iced sweet tea??

ME. THAT'S WHO. AAHAHAHAHA. Night/morning all, I'll be back tonight
(and be part of that yuri action mmmhhmhm.) ;)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I think Wis is heading to bed, too. It's okay, I've got three people keeping me company; Me, Myself, and I. ;//^//;
Night "Chocolate". ~

@Wis, Not quite the "company" I had in mind. Lol. >///>;
Nah, I think I'll hang out for a bit longer. Even though no one's on, lol...

No, no, no.. it is the kind of company you want ;D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Someone keep Tic some company! D:

I need sleep you butt cracks! >=(

I can't stay up all night... It's already 3... Oh I'm going to be sleeping in my first class... I just know it...

@ Little sis, I'm counting on you to keep Tic some company! Okay? :D

Your big brother needs sleep, or he will fail on his first day of college. Okay little sis? Goodnight!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Someone keep Tic some company! D:

I need sleep you butt cracks! >=(

I can't stay up all night... It's already 3... Oh I'm going to be sleeping in my first class... I just know it...

@ Little sis, I'm counting on you to keep Tic some company! Okay? :D

Your big brother needs sleep, or he will fail on his first day of college. Okay little sis? Goodnight!
I AM KEEPING HER COMPANY
ALRIGHT, GOOD NIGHT I LOVE YOU

@Tic, honey, please. Everyone wants my type of company, ohoho...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I AM KEEPING HER COMPANY
ALRIGHT, GOOD NIGHT I LOVE YOU

@Tic, honey, please. Everyone wants my type of company, ohoho...
I'll be joining in on this when I get home...

Greetings from the world of Walmart! Someone help me please.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I'll be joining in on this when I get home...

Greetings from the world of Walmart! Someone help me please.
You poor soul. Stuck within the walls of Walmart for 8 hours... Lord, have mercy.

Well, time for me to take a half hour nap before getting ready for school. God forbid I wake up late, yet again.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I just ran into this Brown Bowser on the SV stage, along with two cpu players- a Capt. Falcon and a pit. I doubt it's anyone from here though, I was the Black wolf, after i beat the two computer players and won the match, the bowser left.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I was with Kaazers in a group of Pikachu, him being Snake. P1 was green Pika and hung out with me from when I entered to when he left, Kaz was P2 and Snake, I was P3, and P4 was red Pika. Green dash danced, twirled and taunted with me a lot, and QAC'd everywhere, as well as skull bashing under across FD. Fun guy, hope to see him again. I was that neutral Pika buddying with you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You poor soul. Stuck within the walls of Walmart for 8 hours... Lord, have mercy.

Well, time for me to take a half hour nap before getting ready for school. God forbid I wake up late, yet again.
I sure you enjoyed yourself today. ;D Half awake and half asleep. Isn't life great. X)

I'll be here in the afternoon, I got some work to do, when I'm done, I'll be Basic Brawling as a Whitish Kirby with Black feet. =O

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I sure you enjoyed yourself today. ;D Half awake and half asleep. Isn't life great. X)

I'll be here in the afternoon, I got some work to do, when I'm done, I'll be Basic Brawling as a Whitish Kirby with Black feet. =O
I am enjoying my day, actually. I got to stay home today. But there's no one decent in basic right now, so I'm glad to read that you'll be on soon.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
*yawns* Another :snake: scrub, another day. Also, to the other two counterpicking :kirby2: and doing nothing but Stone and Final Cutter, did you REALLY think you'd beat my *rusty* :wario: that way? XD

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually about to leave too. GGs to this Capt. Falcon/Golden Ike/Snake that's also a giga hacker. Lobby had a donkey kong/bowser that really wanted to fight you... and a fun red peach that I taunt partied with while the other two went at it. Good night everyone... I'm so tired I don't really know what I'm typing anymore xD
LMAO NO WAY, that was me, the falcon/ike/snake. GGs indeed.

i think i was actually in a room with you earlier (dark link?) as a brown ganondorf against a ****ty meta knight. like all of us left his room after that first match, and then we got him again as i was falcon, so i was like "oh hell no" and went giga to make him leave.

and then yeah wtf that DK/bowser randomly butted in on yours and my friendly 1-vs.-1's, and i HATE when other people interfere like that, so i ended up just diverting all my attention toward him and cleaned his clock. lol i like how you kept grappling him so i could land knees/smashes, funny stuff

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
LMAO NO WAY, that was me, the falcon/ike/snake. GGs indeed.

i think i was actually in a room with you earlier (dark link?) as a brown ganondorf against a ****ty meta knight. like all of us left his room after that first match, and then we got him again as i was falcon, so i was like "oh hell no" and went giga to make him leave.

and then yeah wtf that DK/bowser randomly butted in on yours and my friendly 1-vs.-1's, and i HATE when other people interfere like that, so i ended up just diverting all my attention toward him and cleaned his clock. lol i like how you kept grappling him so i could land knees/smashes, funny stuff
That was you two last night????
LOL I was the Red Peach that would crouch off the the side and hung back with whoever wasn't versing.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
LOL I was the Red Peach that would crouch off the the side and hung back with whoever wasn't versing.
ROFL THAT'S AMAZING, I HARDLY EVER CONNECT WITH ANYONE FROM THIS THREAD

i hope you enjoyed the move-showing spectacle :3

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
ROFL THAT'S AMAZING, I HARDLY EVER CONNECT WITH ANYONE FROM THIS THREAD

i hope you enjoyed the move-showing spectacle :3
LOL Almost a full group of smashboards members, and we didn't even know it.
...Until now, that is.

Oh, I did. Had tons of fun watching you and Path go at it those first couple rounds, and watching you style that bow/DK. Also had fun just goofing off with Path towards the end. I hope you two are on tonight, I'd love to be in another group with you both sometime. :3

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
LOL Almost a full group of smashboards members, and we didn't even know it.
...Until now, that is.

Oh, I did. Had tons of fun watching you and Path go at it those first couple rounds, and watching you style that bow/DK. Also had fun just goofing off with Path towards the end. I hope you two are on tonight, I'd love to be in another group with you both sometime. :3
I'LL BE ON, though I'm running Pacific time, and it seems like the majority of the active posters here are Eastern. For what it's worth, I'm on BB right now.

If I don't recognize anyone from here in my games today/tonight, for future reference, keep watch for a neutral/(sometimes) pink C. Falcon who down taunts a lot, especially at the beginnings of matches and after landing Punches/knees, as well as a FoG-ing brown Ganondorf, yellow Ike, and neutral Snake.

I'm always playful and willing to party/have friendly, point-returned 1-vs.-1's, but if provoked, I'll probably stop at nothing to see you out of the room.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Show your moves? X) LOL! Did you run around and grab and then spam "Show your moves" every time you got a grab? XD

That's how you were when we found each other. We should 1vs1 sometime. :D

Since I haven't found your CF in a while. By the way, are this Green Ganondorf that I'd find pretty much all the time? If so then I'm that aggressive Purple Toon, agressive Red Donkey Kong, aggressive Light Blue Gnw, and that White Link (that you've met before).

And do you play a Pink Captain Falcon as well? If so, then I'm that Green Captain that use to brawl that Pink Captain Falcon.

Edit: Sorry Tic Tac... I wouldn't brawl you now.. My jump button is jammed.. And I'm here to only find out If I can find the people that I found on Basic. Unless you want to brawl my Kirby. X)

When I get a new controller you can brawl my Link. =O

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I'LL BE ON, though I'm running Pacific time, and it seems like the majority of the active posters here are Eastern. For what it's worth, I'm on BB right now.

If I don't recognize anyone from here in my games today/tonight, for future reference, keep watch for a neutral/(sometimes) pink C. Falcon who down taunts a lot, especially at the beginnings of matches and after landing Punches/knees, as well as a FoG-ing brown Ganondorf, yellow Ike, and neutral Snake.

I'm always playful and willing to party/have friendly, point-returned 1-vs.-1's, but if provoked, I'll probably stop at nothing to see you out of the room.
Ah, same timezone as me. I'll keep all those things in mind. Usually if I think I recognize someone from here, I'll footstool them repeatedly for a while. I'm usually red Peach (sometimes blue), blue Zelda, Gravity suit ZSS, or green Marth. I'll usually sit off to the side doing my own thing, or just crouching by myself for long periods of time while I watch other members in the group verse. (I also like to spam choose Pokemon Stadium 1 and splash in the water. Lol)

And like wise, I'm friendly until provoked, as well. ~

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah, same timezone as me. I'll keep all those things in mind. Usually if I think I recognize someone from here, I'll footstool them repeatedly for a while. I'm usually red Peach (sometimes blue), blue Zelda, Gravity suit ZSS, or green Marth. I'll usually sit off to the side doing my own thing, or just crouching by myself for long periods of time while I watch other members in the group verse. (I also like to spam choose Pokemon Stadium 1 and splash in the water. Lol)

And like wise, I'm friendly until provoked, as well. ~
I'm interested to see how you and Per would play If you both were provoked. X)

So, how can I provoke you two? I'm just a curious boy that's all. =O

Because when I get serious I play a lot different and react to situations in a different manner (especially MKs).

So, Do you both fight better when you two are provoked? X)

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I'm interested to see how you and Per would play If you both were provoked. X)

So, how can I provoke you two? I'm just a curious boy that's all. =O

Because when I get serious I play a lot different and react to situations in a different manner (especially MKs).

So, Do you both fight better when you two are provoked? X)
Lol nooooooo. I'm bad, provoked or not. I'd love to verse Peri sometime, too. Dat CF.
Simple things provoke me... like... people using AFC players for points. Or three teaming. Also, if you down throw me with bowser, that works too. I reeeeeally hate that. Not quite sure why, though...

Edit; I'm fine with versing your Kirby. Link or not, I'll probably get bodied anyways. LOL. But hey, practice makes perfect, right?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Lol nooooooo. I'm bad, provoked or not. I'd love to verse Peri sometime, too. Dat CF.
Simple things provoke me... like... people using AFC players for points. Or three teaming. Also, if you down throw me with bowser, that works too. I reeeeeally hate that. Not quite sure why, though...
Is Per still here? Lol he's so quite! I knew he was that Green Ganondorf. X)

CF? Nah, he's Ganon is better than his CF. Imma find him sometime and challenge him a "Show your moves" taunt challenge. Who ever can spam it the most wins. X)

So being provoked doesn't change your style huh... Hm.. You sure. ;)

Will do! I'll down throw you with Bowser. ;)

Does your bf use Bowser and down throws you? I'd hate to be right next to you down throwing your Peach. *hides in the closet*

Back on Basic and I'm only on to try to find Per. I want to see If he can beat my Kirby with a jammed jump button pushed inside. <.<

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Is Per still here? Lol he's so quite! I knew he was that Green Ganondorf. X)

CF? Nah, he's Ganon is better than his CF. Imma find him sometime and challenge him a "Show your moves" taunt challenge. Who ever can spam it the most wins. X)

So being provoked doesn't change your style huh... Hm.. You sure. ;)

Will do! I'll down throw you with Bowser. ;)

Does your bf use Bowser and down throws you? I'd hate to be right next to you down throwing your Peach. *hides in the closet*

Back on Basic and I'm only on to try to find Per. I want to see If he can beat my Kirby with a jammed jump button pushed inside. <.<
You need a new controller, Chocolate. D:

Is that so? Then in that case, I'd like to verse his Ganon sometime. ~

I don't think it makes much of a difference whether I'm better provoked or not. Actually, scratch that. I think I'm worse when provoked. But we can always test that theory out. ~

No, he doesn't do that. In fact, I don't think he uses Bow at all... and if he does, I haven't seen it.

Periwinkle

Smash Apprentice
sorry, my ipod died, had to charge it for a bit

GYK, nope, that green ganon isn't me, i exclusively only go brown ganon lol. you shouldn't just make assumptions like that, though

anyhow, yeah, provoked = being attacked for no reason by someone (i.e. actually playing the game the way it's intended), points being stolen from AFC players, getting randomly gimped in sudden death, etc.

but LOL, GYK, i remember that grab/taunt thing. i'll sometimes do really stupid **** like that if i get bored. more recently, i've been juggling AFC players by chaining up throws on them lmao

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You need a new controller, Chocolate. D:

Is that so? Then in that case, I'd like to verse his Ganon sometime. ~

I don't think it makes much of a difference whether I'm better provoked or not. Actually, scratch that. I think I'm worse when provoked. But we can always test that theory out. ~

No, he doesn't do that. In fact, I don't think he uses Bow at all... and if he does, I haven't seen it.
Yes... I need a new controller Tic. :(

Trust me I'd brawl you in a heart beat, but you won't enjoy my game-play like before... I'll be jumping randomly and stuff... And I might not jump at that time... That's why I'm only using Kirby right now. I do rock a pretty nice Kirb, but not now... I'll see If I can swing at Game Crazy and change my controller for a new one. I have a bud of mine over there that sells GC controllers... So maybe I can just buy one of him instead of getting a cheap GC controller.

Ha ha! Yeah I know who your bf uses.

MK, Olimar, GNW, Ice Climbers, and Marth.

I just know. X) And how did he do at Apex?

I'm on as well, I'll look for you but mess around with Kirby's swallow (maybe I can annoy some people X) Pretty sure I will. :D Ha ha!

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yes... I need a new controller Tic. :(

Trust me I'd brawl you in a heart beat, but you won't enjoy my game-play like before... I'll be jumping randomly and stuff... And I might not jump at that time... That's why I'm only using Kirby right now. I do rock a pretty nice Kirb, but not now... I'll see If I can swing at Game Crazy and change my controller for a new one. I have a bud of mine over there that sells GC controllers... So maybe I can just buy one of him instead of getting a cheap GC controller.

Ha ha! Yeah I know who your bf uses.

MK, Olimar, GNW, Ice Climbers, and Marth.

I just know. X) And how did he do at Apex?

I'm on as well, I'll look for you but mess around with Kirby's swallow (maybe I can annoy some people X) Pretty sure I will. :D Ha ha!
Ah, I see. Hopefully you get your new controller soon. ~

You forgot Luigi! D:
-- And almost every character there is in Brawl, lol.

And not sure. Wasn't there to see most of he Brawl streams. Too much hype watching Melee and P:M. Armada and his P:M Pit and Melee Peach... too good. <3

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Holy hell page 216? I can't remember the last time I posted in here D: Anyways since a lot of you are on I think I'll pop on for a few matches

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'll be on later into the night as usual, in desperate need of a nap right now.. lol interesting day.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Holy hell page 216? I can't remember the last time I posted in here D: Anyways since a lot of you are on I think I'll pop on for a few matches
Just wait until Kaaz, Twi, Wis, Zero, and everyone else comes back... they go through 4-5 pages a day.

Edit; I'm starting to consider picking up Ike as a main... looks like I have lots of training to do.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
sorry, my ipod died, had to charge it for a bit

GYK, nope, that green ganon isn't me, i exclusively only go brown ganon lol. you shouldn't just make assumptions like that, though

anyhow, yeah, provoked = being attacked for no reason by someone (i.e. actually playing the game the way it's intended), points being stolen from AFC players, getting randomly gimped in sudden death, etc.

but LOL, GYK, i remember that grab/taunt thing. i'll sometimes do really stupid **** like that if i get bored. more recently, i've been juggling AFC players by chaining up throws on them lmao
All good bro. =O

Ha ha! Yeah I hear you, I've been Swallowing players and then re-swallow them for laughs. XD Kirbys so much fun!

So, you play better when you're provoked? Is that so. ;) Man sorry again... Man! I want tofind out who that Green Ganondorf... Best Ganon I've ever fought! And I keep forgetting to brawl my Blue Ganondorf buddy! :( Sorry bro! Just pm me and when I get a new controller we can have some real matches.

And same to you Per. :o I'll bust my Ike and toon next time.

Be on a look out for a Green Ganondorf that plays around like... 3:00 am. You'll love his Ganon. He knows how to FoG as well and he knows how to trap you with Ganon's Down air. It's weird and he actually has a CF as well. Interesting. X) You should find him and have yourself some fun matches. You will as well. :D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haha, no yaoi or yuri talk since school.

..it'll probably begin in about 2 hours...
When we all cluster back onto the thread to start harassing the minds of all who witness. It'll happen.. it'll happen.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hey Hey woah woah Hey........

1. @ H HYP3R i'm not emo you salad you, I just don't take no S from nobody i'm a serious dude, that's not emo, if I get cheated on, its over. I'm loyal and I don't get loyalty back? nuh uh that's not gonna fly. tho granted in my teenage years I almost was.... but no.

2. @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 dude do you have to post cake every single time? D: Wisdom's gif reaction was perfect.

3. Those kids are kaaz's kids, I never got wiz pregnant, it was all him.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
1. @ H HYP3R i'm not emo you salad you, I just don't take no S from nobody i'm a serious dude, that's not emo, if I get cheated on, its over. I'm loyal and I don't get loyalty back? nuh uh that's not gonna fly. tho granted in my teenage years I almost was.... but no.
Lol it's alright bro, we were all super depressed at one point in our life, but I think that might be getting too personal so i'll stop. :p

Top Bottom