• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Somehow I just imagined a bunch of scientists coming to attack armed with nothing but stethoscopes and angry faces.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
ALL FORCES MOVE OUT! WE GOT OURSELVES A TALKING SALAD... WHAT! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I KNOW CORNEAL! SHOULD WE BRING ARMED FORCES? NEGATIVE. BRING THE AREA51 CREW. ROGER THAT~

@ Twice, I know, trying to make it sounds even more sarcastic.. Mission failed... now.. give us your name and your street address so we can captur... I mean replace it for you.
My leafy greens will never fall to you government scum!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Somehow I just imagined a bunch of scientists coming to attack armed with nothing but stethoscopes and angry faces.
Nah I'm kidding though. The government can suck my tail pipe. I seriously wish government would like burn to the ground by some crazy person that feels there is no more life to continue... of course I shouldn't think like that... but they do deserve what's coming to them.

ALSO! ILMAO! WHEN YOU MENTIONED THE DOUBLE BLNK AND SO ON... NEARLY DIED OF LAUGHTER... XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Tic Tac, actually, the bowels are technically pants that keep the Salad's behind from showing. =O And shirt is technically a shirt.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Nah I'm kidding though. The government can suck my tail pipe. I seriously wish government would like burn to the ground by some crazy person that feels there is no more life to continue... of course I shouldn't think like that... but they do deserve what's coming to them.

ALSO! ILMAO! WHEN YOU MENTIONED THE DOUBLE BLNK AND SO ON... NEARLY DIED OF LAUGHTER... XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Tic Tac, actually, the bowels are technically pants that keep the Salad's behind from showing. =O And shirt is technically a shirt.
So... between the bowl and the leaves... is a salad butt???
Wow. The more you know, am I right.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im not going to lie... Im getting bodied by the flashies Green CF on BB right now.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I come back after a long, busy day and this is the **** I see? Kaz.... I feel sorry for him when he comes back, having to read all this. My dear, sweet husband.. I hope he comes back soon.

._.;

Edit: Wow, this thread has life right now. YOU GUYS DON'T NEED ME. I'LL JUST BE ON MY WAY NOW...!

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I come back after a long, busy day and this is the **** I see? Kaz.... I feel sorry for him when he comes back, having to read all this. My dear, sweet husband.. I hope he comes back soon.

._.;

Edit: Wow, this thread has life right now. YOU GUYS DON'T NEED ME. I'LL JUST BE ON MY WAY NOW...!
NUH UH GET BACK HERE

WE NEED YOU HERE

...so we can talk yaoi and yuri. Heeeeeeee.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
OH !@#& I'M BACK, IT WAS WIS I TELL YOU!

I BET SHE CONVINCED GYK AND THE GOVERNMENT AND THEN TOOK ME!

SHE WAS GOING TO TOUCH ME DX
Edit:

A "LONG, BUSY DAY"!
I AIN'T SPENDING MY DAY TOUCHING YOU. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT BUT I CAN'T. APPARENTLY I'M MARRIED TO KAZ AND HAVE ZERO AS MY BF.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: IT'S COMPLICATED

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
DON'T SYMPATHIZE WITH THE CRAZY PERSON
BUT I MUST SYMPATHIZE WITH MY DAUGHTER

EVEN IF SHE IS SECRETLY ON THE SIDE OF THE GOVERNMENT

@ Chocolate

Oh yeah that's right. I have a son. I mean-- I never forgot about my own child.

ARE YOU SPENDING MONEY ON CAKE AGAIN?? I THOUGHT WE TALKED ABOUT YOUR LITTLE "PROBLEM"...

Top Bottom