• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
And then it has the opposite effect when something like this happens. Moods just get worse and worse.
Exactly. It was fun to be able to mess around with everyone but at times like this when we're all pissed at each other, it's really not fun to be here.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Because this is advice and concern right path?

This thread is already going back to normal without me, and nobody will care that i'm leaving. Everyone is going to keep arguing saying i'm wrong all the time and I'm a terrible kirby. I see it all now, you're right.
No, you're right, that quote isn't. No one thinks you're a horrible player.

Path... no... Zero just didn't type the things the nicest way.. But you still could've typed a lot more.. nicely..
Yes, it could have been a lot nicer. But that's exceedingly difficult when being attacked...

HYP3R

Smash Lord
So Twi and Wis can complain about their issues and I can't? That's considered attacking someone? Ok then, Twi and Wis are attacking me by saying i'm ruining the thread. It's only when I say something negative that everyone explodes, If I were to say anything else nobody would care and be on their merry way. I get ignored and stomped on by these users that are "superior" to me for whatever reason. When I "attack" them the whole thread blows up just because I have something to say that they don't like.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So Twi and Wis can complain about their issues and I can't? That's considered attacking someone? Ok then, Twi and Wis are attacking me by saying i'm ruining the thread. It's only when I say something negative that everyone explodes, If I were to say anything else nobody would care and be on their merry way. I get ignored and stomped on by these users that are "superior" to me for whatever reason. When I "attack" them the whole thread blows up just because I have something to say that they don't like.
Dude, you were calling me out by saying untrue things, like I "spam".

If you went about it differently none of this would have happened. I don't feel "superior" to anyone, i'm trying to be nice to you but its kinda hard when your criticizing me. that's all.

Let's just forget about this, good luck on your kirby, you have a good one. Just space better.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So Twi and Wis can complain about their issues and I can't? That's considered attacking someone? Ok then, Twi and Wis are attacking me by saying i'm ruining the thread. It's only when I say something negative that everyone explodes, If I were to say anything else nobody would care and be on their merry way. I get ignored and stomped on by these users that are "superior" to me for whatever reason. When I "attack" them the whole thread blows up just because I have something to say.
You're not ruining the thread. Twi and Wis never said that. People got upset, it went downhill, and it's not as fun when it's like this. I don't know of anyone stomping on you... emotions got high, but try not to take things personally. Can we call a truce? :)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Thank you, Path; we never said anything like that. Don't drag us into this please, this isn't our problem.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be wanted here again, i'm not stupid, I can see they nor anyone else would like me back.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, thank you Path. I really don't want to be dragged into this. I'm just trying to calm myself down... many people have got me pissed but I can let it go.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
The liking each others posts isnt helping your case either. All I see is everyone pinning me against the wall.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I wouldn't be wanted here again, i'm not stupid, I can see they nor anyone else would like me back.
The way to move past this is to acknowledge that it happened, so it doesn't happen again (or at least as drastically), but don't dwell on it. I don't think anyone here has anything personal against you. It's easy to get emotional, especially concerning matters you put a lot of effort into, but I think we should just put this behind us, don't you?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Dwell on it? I can physically see everyone in this thread turning against me. All because I said 1 thing about spam thats an excuse to bully me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
The liking each others posts isnt helping your case either. All I see is everyone pinning me against the wall.

I'm only liking it because it's true. And the ones that I liked where just saying that they don't feel superior to you and that you are good at what you do. I even told you that. We don't just say these things because we think it's what you want to hear. We say it because it's true and we wouldn't lie. Sure, you can't trust many people in this world and you might think I'm lying, but from what I've seen, we're not like that. We want you to continue at what you're doing because it's something you're good at and we wouldn't want to see that go.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Dwell on it? I can physically see everyone in this thread turning against me. All because I said 1 thing about spam thats an excuse to bully me.
I'm not sure what else to say... I agree with what Wis said though.
No one is trying to bully you.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You gals are horrible on fixing things...

Dear Hype,

My baby sister is a physio, Twice is... Twice... Zero is cool but when he's upset he can let things go wrong (like all of us because we're human). Path is cool as well, but she doesn't really know how to fix problems... Tic Tac is just awesome! Everyone... doesn't care and they just come in here to view Basic Brawl stuff.

Me? I love cake! And I always ruin the thread. (It's all good though, it's just fun, nothing serious).

Now,
upload_2014-1-22_0-28-13.jpeg

WILL YOU BE OUR SALAD ONCE MORE!?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm only liking it because it's true. And the ones that I liked where just saying that they don't feel superior to you and that you are good at what you do. I even told you that. We don't just say these things because we think it's what you want to hear. We say it because it's true and we wouldn't lie. Sure, you can't trust many people in this world and you might think I'm lying, but from what I've seen, we're not like that. We want you to continue at what you're doing because it's something you're good at and we wouldn't want to see that go.
Fine, I will give a bit of backstory. It may or may not sound like attention whoring but whatever.
Truth is the matches I didn't really care about at all, I didn't care that Zero's kirby was beating mine. What I did care about was Zero as a person was doing something to me I thought was uncalled for at the time. I don't see any of these people on forums as just characters in a game or just matches. I see each and everyone as a person, and when that person does something to me that I don't like, I get emotional over it, more emotional than the average person would. This is partly because I don't have any real friends offline. I treat my friends online as if I knew them in real life, so if I get upset at something I tell them even though they may not like hearing it. It's just the person I am, I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes (my username), and I care a lot more about things than other people would just view as worthless. I'm sorry if I hurt any of you, but I don't want all these people I thought were my friends turning against me.

I have to go to bed now, stayed up far too late talking about this, I will view replies tomorrow.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hyper.. we're not trying to turn against you. None of us are. We're just trying to help, since we hate seeing one of our own so upset. We may not be a "family" like some suggest, but we are a community, and we try to stick together. None of us want to see you upset like this, and none of us are trying to hurt you, either. Some of us just got defensive because we were being unjustly attacked, as well. I don't want to fight.. and I'm sure no one else does, either. If you want to leave, that's your decision.. but we will miss you. Don't think we won't, because you ARE our friend, at least I hope you are.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Fine, I will give a bit of backstory. It may or may not sound like attention whoring but whatever.
Truth is the matches I didn't really care about at all, I didn't care that Zero's kirby was beating mine. What I did care about was Zero as a person was doing something to me I thought was uncalled for at the time. I don't see any of these people on forums as just characters in a game or just matches. I see each and everyone as a person, and when that person does something to me that I don't like, I get emotional over it, more emotional than the average person would. This is partly because I don't have any real friends offline. I treat my friends online as if I knew them in real life, so if I get upset at something I tell them even though they may not like hearing it. It's just the person I am, I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes (my username), and I care a lot more about things than other people would just view as worthless. I'm sorry if I hurt any of you, but I don't want all these people I thought were my friends turning against me.

I have to go to bed now, stayed up far too late talking about this, I will view replies tomorrow.
It's good that you at least told us what was going on so now we know. I get pretty emotional like that too, it's not just you. A lot of people get that way. I treat my online friends as though I knew them in person too and we certainly view you as a friend. And don't worry, none of us were turning against you. We were just trying to help you.

Edit: OH, SO I'M A PSYCHO NOW!?

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Path is cool as well, but she doesn't really know how to fix problems...
But ...I tried... so hard...:sadeyes:

That was very brave to type. I'm more than positive everyone considers you a friend as well^^ It will be sad if you leave.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Girls... stop with the 'trying to help you" and the "think you're our friend..." >.> how do you girls ever fix problems? Wis was on point.. until the last few sentences...

Edit, Yes my baby sister you are sometimes physio. I'm physio for cake though. :o

@ Path, all good buddy! Just try to be more compassionate and not take people's side so easily... you agree with anyone... and a lot of times it's wrong... I know you're trying to satisfy both sides, but next time think a little better.

Here have some cake!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Girls... stop with the 'trying to help you" and the "think you're our friend..." >.> how do you girls ever fix problems? Wis was on point.. until the last few sentences...
I kinda DID help him. What I wrote was able to help him a little and he eventually told us what was wrong, then calmed down...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Our way of fixing things worked much better than yours did..

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ Path, all good buddy! Just try to be more compassionate and not take people's side so easily... you agree with anyone... and a lot of times it's wrong... I know you're trying to satisfy both sides, but next time think a little better.
I don't think I was wrong =3= I don't like seeing people hurt in front of me. But thanks for the advice, I suppose. Now, where's the cake you promised, hmmm?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
And just how is spongebob and cake supposed to help anything like this over actually talking to someone? I would love to understand your logic.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
And just how is spongebob and cake supposed to help anything like this over actually talking to someone? I would love to understand your logic.
Be the Salad , be the Crane (to break the ice but that didn't work).

Never re-think what you thought. OF COURSE HYPE IS OUR HOMMIE! (Talking dumb again...) What should've been typed at the end was "I'm here for you Hype our friend" something like that.Stop trying to sound so pro like.. like you're about to break a relationship. Girls, settle down! Now, I'm leaving, maybe tomorrow will be better and hype returns. Night~

Trying to help you? NO! Type "We're here to help one another and not to bash others,and then crack a joke or something funny... ha ha you gals are more strict than Christian parents... Night~

And cake fixes everything! Don't question it! >=( You see how I made that serious question a joke.. it's because it is a joke.. everything we type is a joke... only we need to make it feel way more of a joke and show 0% seriousness.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay, whatever. Think what you want. We'll type what we want at the end of our posts. And I will NOT CALM DOWN when someone says this **** to me. I'll type what I feel like I should type, not what someone else thinks I should type. It's my thoughts and that's just how it is.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Okay, whatever. Think what you want. We'll type what we want at the end of our posts. And I will NOT CALM DOWN when someone says this **** to me. I'll type what I feel like I should type, not what someone else thinks I should type. It's my thoughts and that's just how it is.
And hows that working for you! Not so dam good! You're a mess and you tell me all this stuff, and I could tell what you're fault is, but no, I will just type the good stuff and let you figure the rest on your own. So far it's good and I'm not surprised! Good luck ladies. Here's my ten cents. Good luck with your whatever you're suppose to do~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
And hows that working for you! Not so dam good! You're a mess and you tell me all this stuff, and I could tell what you're fault is, but no, I will just type the good stuff and let you figure the rest on your own. So far it's good and I'm not surprised! Good luck ladies. Here's my ten cents. Good luck with your whatever you're suppose to do~
Not so good? What I typed actually helped Hyper. Because of what I said he was actually able to open up and tell us what was wrong. I think I did pretty damn good with what I said. Yeah, I'm a mess. Big deal? I do have things in life that bother me and this is one of them. Sitting here fighting with you was not one of the things I wanted to do. I tried to avoid this but when people push me too far then I'm gonna react this way. I don't want to fight with you but if you want to keep this going then fine by me. I do love you like a brother and I know I can come to you with my problems but this just really isn't helping. I'm starting to think twice about this...

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused, was this last night's soap opera? Fill me in Peachy :L

Anyways I'm going on basic because I have no homework! That's due tomorrow at least...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Well dude, I wasn't spamming a move cause I thought you were a noob, I was just using the best move at the time, i couldn't just rush in and fair.... you have an amazing kirby, and for what's its worth, I don't have any friends offline either, never have..... probably never will, sure i'm nice, but i'm "a square" or whatever. I treat all of you guys as friends, and I try to make all of you happy and laugh and stuff. But when someone gets mad at me for no reason, well that just makes me mad. But i'm NOT turning against you bro, your my friend even tho you removed me from your friends list in you anger, your still my buddy, even tho you hate me I guess.

Also you should know that the brawl netcode, is terrible. Even in green there's still delay. You can have the best router in the world and there's still delay, Pikachu's down smash and zelda's up smash can be SDI'ed out of. If you can't, there's the delay, in wi-fi there's always some type of delay. Because the netcode for brawl sucks, brawl was rushed to death in 08', I'm surprised that sora somehow threw some wi-fi in there.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I'm so confused by this group... some Snake comes in and just does nothing, but if I try to cg an afk Zelda he goes ballistic on me? I just sat there in silence and let him KO me if he came over again

HYP3R

Smash Lord
But i'm NOT turning against you bro, your my friend even tho you removed me from your friends list in you anger, your still my buddy, even tho you hate me I guess.
I removed everyone because I thought I was leaving.

Top Bottom