• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
so....
my store manager da black guy, he summon me to his office today..
so i took the **** bus there.. eventhough it's my day off

he gave me self-assessment paper to see how many points i got (team player, idea, energy, etc)
so they discussed them to me, he gave me pretty low points.. and he tried to terminated me..

eventhough i work with my stock manager, this mother****er doesn't work with me, yet he tried to told me that i'm not good enough.. BUT i can't really speak up or say ****.. because i realized at that point that, it will be no good to argue back then more problems will come

it stupid the way those idiots adult managers look at me way too wrong... than my real image
yet, i can't argue with them at all

he also told me i can either resign, or keep working (he also said.. if you going to keep working i doubt you will make it) he told me that im at the bottom level compare to other stock associates but in reality, im with the same **** level with those people... because i knew i work very well all the way

but it doesn't metter anymore, because he tried to get rid of me real soon......
this really does sucks... i don't know where the **** to work now

i wonder if anyone have experience at works like this.... this **** is killing me, i feel like i have a ****ing bad luck everywhere i go, no matter how good i did

yes im friendly with everyone i work with, but that **** store manager... the way he act is so ****ing gay

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
**** Cafe, that sucks =( you should look for another job just in case but maybe you should talk to your stock manager anyway and see what he/she can do.

skins

Smash Rookie
Im goin to check out Vinland. Anything to get away from the knowledge that berserk wont even be by the time im 40.

Check out Historie. Its a superviolent take on the story of a helper of Alexander the Great.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
so....
my store manager da black guy, he summon me to his office today..
so i took the **** bus there.. eventhough it's my day off

he gave me self-assessment paper to see how many points i got (team player, idea, energy, etc)
so they discussed them to me, he gave me pretty low points.. and he tried to terminated me..

eventhough i work with my stock manager, this mother****er doesn't work with me, yet he tried to told me that i'm not good enough.. BUT i can't really speak up or say ****.. because i realized at that point that, it will be no good to argue back then more problems will come

it stupid the way those idiots adult managers look at me way too wrong... than my real image
yet, i can't argue with them at all

he also told me i can either resign, or keep working (he also said.. if you going to keep working i doubt you will make it) he told me that im at the bottom level compare to other stock associates but in reality, im with the same **** level with those people... because i knew i work very well all the way

but it doesn't metter anymore, because he tried to get rid of me real soon......
this really does sucks... i don't know where the **** to work now

i wonder if anyone have experience at works like this.... this **** is killing me, i feel like i have a ****ing bad luck everywhere i go, no matter how good i did

yes im friendly with everyone i work with, but that **** store manager... the way he act is so ****ing gay
:( Managers are usually ****ing *******s, that's the way it is a lot. You could resign (which would look better on your resume instead of a termination) or you could try and stick it out at this job and make NO more mistakes. The problem is it sounds like you're at the end of your rope, this manager guy is now going to LOOK for reasons to get rid of you. So, if you decide to stay at this job Cafe, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PERFECT I KID YOU NOT. I've dealt with MANY pricks like this before (I was even fired by one at one of my previous jobs LOL), and it's not gonna be pretty.

So it all depends, do you actually LIKE this job and WANT to continue working there EVEN though this guy is going to be on your back ALL the time? Find a back up, look for another job asap just in case. The worst thing that could happen is for you to be fired with no back up plan. Then you'll be screwed especially with this ****ing economy.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
:( Managers are usually ****ing *******s, that's the way it is a lot. You could resign (which would look better on your resume instead of a termination) or you could try and stick it out at this job and make NO more mistakes. The problem is it sounds like you're at the end of your rope, this manager guy is now going to LOOK for reasons to get rid of you. So, if you decide to stay at this job Cafe, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PERFECT I KID YOU NOT. I've dealt with MANY pricks like this before (I was even fired by one at one of my previous jobs LOL), and it's not gonna be pretty.

So it all depends, do you actually LIKE this job and WANT to continue working there EVEN though this guy is going to be on your back ALL the time? Find a back up, look for another job asap just in case. The worst thing that could happen is for you to be fired with no back up plan. Then you'll be screwed especially with this ****ing economy.
yeah but i only plan to keep working for like 2-3 more weeks then im done...
because that ****ing manager is no good to me......

all i can do is finding new job, but to find the new one is going to sucks so much... ugh

this is killing me :/

and i also heard from people that if i resign, i could get my extra money (like left over vacation time, stuff)
but if i get terminated.. which whenever :/ then i'll get no extra money........
ugh

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
**** Cafe, that sucks =( you should look for another job just in case but maybe you should talk to your stock manager anyway and see what he/she can do.
my stock manager that i work with..
he's the one that should TOLD my store manager, how **** well i did..

but i assume he doesn't have that power, i found it very stupid.. because that ****ing store manager he has the power, but he's definitely not the one that should judge me so badly

i hate job hunting.... :/ this is getting very difficult :/

You can do better then stocking anyway Korn, **** that guy!
i do
but most of better jobs require college degree, i have none.....

:/ life w/out good job is ****ing harsh.....

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Unrelated/related, my boss is a white guy who has a gun collection and doesn't like black people. I think he wants to fire me because I made him look bad once. 8D

SEB! HARUHI MOVIE COMES IN FEBRUARY! IS YOU READY?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I almost care because I actually play MBAA. =\ (H-Satsuki and H-VAkiha)
But I'm probably not gonna get a chance to go to Evo. :(

Also. I hope they don't have Soul Calibur 4 again this year. That **** was boring

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I almost care because I actually play MBAA. =\ (H-Satsuki and H-VAkiha)
But I'm probably not gonna get a chance to go to Evo. :(

Also. I hope they don't have Soul Calibur 4 again this year. That **** was boring
You play MBAA? Well I'm going to go to EVO if they have MBAA. Also we're doing an MBAA meetup tomorrow in sterling. You on the #mbaa irc?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Screw you guys I got all excited when I saw "SC" and realized you were talking about Soul Calibur and not StarCraft.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I will attend if I get one of you cool kids to hook me up with a ride. ;o
I live in Germantown. Someone make it happen.....
please? lol. I know someone has to live around here =\
metro :D That's how I get around, unless I'm going to another state.

Top Bottom