• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Unrelated/related, my boss is a white guy who has a gun collection and doesn't like black people. I think he wants to fire me because I made him look bad once. 8D

SEB! HARUHI MOVIE COMES IN FEBRUARY! IS YOU READY?
**** YEAH HOLY **** CAN'T WAIT

I almost care because I actually play MBAA. =\ (H-Satsuki and H-VAkiha)
But I'm probably not gonna get a chance to go to Evo. :(

Also. I hope they don't have Soul Calibur 4 again this year. That **** was boring
I pwned some random dudes in SC4 at Otakon, and that was my first time playing the game. :rotfl:
yeah i thought sc2 was the best one. i liked 3, just cuz i could make myself
SC3 and 4 are ****ing atrocious. 2 is the best, love that ****.

My Cassandra is beast.
See my Mitsurugi! Do you have a gamecube copy of the game? Bring it to CP tonight if you do!

"he even cuts the horses in half...."
Berserker's armor, nuff said

Smashfest at CP tonight if anyone's interested. Link to single post for information:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9429348&postcount=31
I'll most likely be there

yea but he said tonight and I'm not sure how late the metro runs.
Sounds good. I'll see about coming over then.
Edit:
You guys ARE playing melee right?
Yeah you better come lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
The problem isn't the metro, its the metrobus, the metro stops running at like 3 but the busses i think stop at midnight. But you're always welcome to spend the night on our couch.

Lobos

Smash Master
Do wii hacks even work for melee? I highly doubt it >_>

Oh get at my taki in sc/sc2.....ps2 version or xbox....gamecube was a joke

Lobos

Smash Master
/ more random - I remember at one of the c3 lock ins for melee and various 2d fighters...I stayed up all night with the 2d fighters laughing at blanka's face when the game was paused with Steve H and other people......lol

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Okay, Rico. You're a cool guy and all. But I just need to warn you not to take Justin lightly. To be honest, you're severely underestimating him.
no, you're severely underestimating me. but i'll def do that mm i guess. its not like im saying he sucks or anything. im just saying im better than him.
Felt like posting this ggs Rico

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dammit no one told Laijin where the fest was?! LOL oh man you missed a great one. It was great smashing with the CP gang again, and of course watching Justin **** Rico in the their ONE DOLLAR mm haha. ggs to everyone I played and it's a shame we didn't drink this time. Next time we're doing drunk Pichu dittos Ted :D

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
Dammit no one told Laijin where the fest was?! LOL oh man you missed a great one. It was great smashing with the CP gang again, and of course watching Justin **** Rico in the their ONE DOLLAR mm haha. ggs to everyone I played and it's a shame we didn't drink this time. Next time we're doing drunk Pichu dittos Ted :D
Next time we're doing drunk Pichu dittos Ted :D
drunk Pichu dittos
drunk Pichu dittos
I just came at the thought of this.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I wasn't able to go up to CP because of my friend never gave me a certain time to show up for smash. Are you guys going to do something again this Friday? If so let me know. I need to learn to play Mango, opps I mean Melee.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I wasn't able to go up to CP because of my friend never gave me a certain time to show up for smash. Are you guys going to do something again this Friday? If so let me know. I need to learn to play Mango, opps I mean Melee.
We'll probably have a smashfest this Friday and a tournament sometime in the middle of February.

You can show up at CP anytime after 4. We usually have a pre-smashfest from 4-8 :coolmonke

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
We'll probably have a smashfest this Friday and a tournament sometime in the middle of February.

You can show up at CP anytime after 4. We usually have a pre-smashfest from 4-8 :coolmonke
Good **** man! Thanks for the heads up! I usually play with Wenzel. Do you know who he is? He usually plays Falcon.

Top Bottom