• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You realize that the CT tourny coincides with Magfest? I thought for a bit that you might be going to that instead, are you? I'm probably going to the CT tourny still.
that's gay... i might change my mind, but most likely i want to go CT :o

hows the joysticks grip/right shoulder button?
uh wha ? ..
it just a regular white controller that hasn't been use yet.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, it sucks. But I think the CT tourny will be much more fun because it will be exclusively Melee and many more smashers will be present. It's also super cheap to enter everything and Scar, Pakman, Eggm, Darkrain are probably going. Plus I've already found us housing a while ago and it's a 2 day smash event where people will be spending the night at the venue Saturday night. That means smash till dawn :) lol or at least until we all collapse. Just let me know soon, probably at Sypher's or whenever you figure it out.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I'm still unsure of how I'm getting there, but I think Shinku might be able to pick us up from the metro station near Sypher's house (which one is it guys lol I can't remember). Not sure yet, ask him.
Works 4 me....EE Banned again....some things never change I guess

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo is Yoster having a smashfest tomorrow or is he still out of town?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just got from CT a while ago. It was awesome despite Darkrain and KDJ not coming. I placed FAR better than I thought I would in teams and singles. Plus I finally got to meet everyone in CT.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, but I don't care that KDJ and Darkrain didn't go. Meeting the CTers was far more important to me. Not to mention I had probably one of the most fun weekends of Melee in my life at this tournament. I actually played well in teams, and I ALMOST ****ING BEAT RENO'S SHEIK IN BRACKETS MAN **** SHEIK :mad: Came down to last stock last hit and I missed the knee from and up throw cause of that tree on Stadium. I went on to beat a very good Ice Climber main that went to game 3. And then I got ***** by TechZero's Sheik. SHEIK lost to TWO OF EM :mad:

Top Bottom