• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Just in case anybody is wondering. I'm not having a smashfest tomorrow. I need to sleep earlier for work Saturday, which means I'm most likely not going to chus.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You may be using that time to edit? Maybe you should go shopping for pocket protectors too while you're at it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Looks like fun Brett, I also don't have work on either of those days. However, I may be using that time to edit, we'll see.
Thumbs, seriously, think about this logically

Buffalo Wild Wings w/ H2YL/JCaesar + Melee + MM's + Giant Pig + Overall good times

You decide my friend

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thumbs u only beat my ROB 1 match in tourney.

Rob camping mario lol get ***** boss

Anyway yea. Both games are fun if ppl stop camping like ***gots. I had ppl camp me in both games even the ppl who complained about it in the first place.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
1: i might wait for Katsucon, they might sell TvC from Japan (just like they selling consoles + games from Japan)

2: i might but it from you, Shinku. but i don't know if my japanese wii could play (i need to get mod thingy in order to play a copy game)

Shinku

Smash Champion
just get yoster to mod your wii or if it wont work since its updated (better off not updated). i can just trade my wii with yours. the only thing about mine is that front is kinda broken with a few cracks. oh sure it works but i mean, thats what i needed to do to play japanese games lol

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Korn Shinku said he has the original copy. The Original copy is in Japanese. You don't even need to do anything to your wii because yours is japanese.

Shinku

Smash Champion
oh i didnt know

SHINKU ! so is it brand new Japanese TvC ? :o

cuz i have japanese wii. . .
lmfao! yes!!!! its exactly like the store bought. it is opened but i only had it for a few days so yeah. payed 90 plus for it so i can sell it for 60. sorry if thats too much but spending 100 dollers for a game hurts.

Top Bottom