• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah I'm strickly playing monster hunter on my wii now......I don't think I'm going to any oos tourneys anymore either.......otakon?!?!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
well my name is Sebastian Heath, i stayed home and watched berserk. and now im a super saiyan.

todays been pretty **** good
Actually, I went out and saw The Losers and I was totally surprised by how awesome it was. First good role I've seen Chris Evans in, and he gets the biggest laugh of the year. Really, that movie is shockingly fun, I was entertained throughout.

Now Clyde, let's see if irony ensues and The A Team ends up sucking.

~rh

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm strickly playing monster hunter on my wii now......I don't think I'm going to any oos tourneys anymore either.......otakon?!?!
Is it good?! I have such high hopes for this game...

Does online have lobbies like PSO? Is it free?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
the rate at which i am increasing my melee power level is exponential. i challenge everyone at C3!!!!

we all need to reach elite status and be a legit region again

Reioumu

Smash Lord
So yeeeeah. I didn't know Daigo was an actual homosexual :o.

Maybe he'll let you suck his cawk Shinku and he can Hadoken you face all night long.

Anyway, yeeeeah. Daigo plays Guile now... Double KO against Justin Wong

Lobos

Smash Master
Is it good?! I have such high hopes for this game...

Does online have lobbies like PSO? Is it free?
MH3 is awesome and addictive, it has lobbies (servers > cities > towns) each sever holds 2000 people, each city holds 200, and each town holds 4 which makes up your party.

No wii friend code number crap, you simply send friend invites in game.

Its free

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
So yeeeeah. I didn't know Daigo was an actual homosexual :o.

Maybe he'll let you suck his cawk Shinku and he can Hadoken you face all night long.

Anyway, yeeeeah. Daigo plays Guile now... Double KO against Justin Wong
ROFL rei trollin with that gay shi xD

but nah i dont think he plays guile now just cause he used it

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Actually, you can completely tell he's gay from his interview at Evo after he won. When I saw that I honestly wondered whether he was gay based on the way he carried himself and spoke.

Luis now we MUST fund Ed's journey to GAME so he can have a night with Daigo he'll never forget!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
it is bull**** this ***** never been to EVO and all he hears is rumors its ok shinku your hero is def not gay look at that asian chick he brought over last week

Shinku

Smash Champion
seb you kermit the frog mother ****er

and two, he aint gay. i dont believe it. the way he dresses and acts dosent give off a ****ing homo. if he was gay, he would of been playing chun li or other girly characters since his old gaming career. he plays ryu/ken who arent gay, there for he isnt. gawd dammit

i mean really if he WAS gay, dont you think the thousands of evo players would of said so, or i would of picked it up by now? i aint gonna listen to no loud mouth random japanese machine,

g-regulate

Smash Hero
all of you shut up and play more melee. a game that exercises the hands and mind (sorta like posting in this thread, or beating off.... but more beneficial.)

Top Bottom