• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Vist

Smash Champion
how'd you know that? I SAID HOW'D YOU KNOW THAT? ANSWER ME THING-IN-THE-MOUTH FACE. WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAACE

ani was a good friend

skins

Smash Rookie
LMFAO

Now now, the movie had it's faults but I liked it a lot. Mostly because I have seen SO many disappointing sequels that made me depressed that I got my hopes up. So walking in, I expected nothing from Iron Man 2 and it made me laugh throughout the movie and had some good action and some very witty dialouge. The problem with the movie is it's weak plot and villains, but everything else is actually good. It's a sequel, and it didn't disappoint. Very entertaining and fun to watch. The first movie is definitely better, but 2 still has some great moments. Plus, Scarlett Johansson.

and let's not forget that speech
There was that time you let Bart run around the house in his swimsuit.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LMFAO

Now now, the movie had it's faults but I liked it a lot. Mostly because I have seen SO many disappointing sequels that made me depressed that I got my hopes up. So walking in, I expected nothing from Iron Man 2 and it made me laugh throughout the movie and had some good action and some very witty dialouge. The problem with the movie is it's weak plot and villains, but everything else is actually good. It's a sequel, and it didn't disappoint. Very entertaining and fun to watch. The first movie is definitely better, but 2 still has some great moments. Plus, Scarlett Johansson.

and let's not forget that speech
I was hoping for a spiderman 2, hopefully Iron man 3 will not emulate spiderman 3.

It was VERY funny I agree with that, but there were just some stupid parts that just took me out of the movie and go, "no one would ever do that"

Like at the end when all of those robots blew up. He went and saved his girl I understand but then proceeded to kiss her and get all lovey dovey when in reality they would be out trying to help the hundreds of people who just blew up lol.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didn't really have a problem with that because by then I think everyone had evacuated the area. What I did have a problem with was that party scene where Robert Downey Jr. and Don Cheadle fought. It dragged on WAY too long and was a dumb scene to begin with.

and nothing will ever be as bad as Spider-man 3 except maybe Transformers 3 LOL

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Seb, I meant to IM you this earlier. But here's the post about Armada's thoughts on Falcon: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10211896&postcount=85

Yeah, I'm still not sure how I feel about him being her second worst match up, but either way...Falcon is a ***** for Peach.
I see what he's saying, but to me Peach has priority and a vicious cg on Falcon. Not to mention that nair beats so many of Falcon's moves and her edge guarding ability (when she's able to do it) on Falcon is nothing short of amazing. I believe that against a top level Peach you will never make it back on stage once hit off at any percent. It might be a close to even matchup, but I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt it is in Falcon's favor by that margin if at all.

and **** YOU REI I JUST SAW THAT EAT A **** **** ****ER

Shinku

Smash Champion
so i was at the office today and we finished up our exercise, a girl was writing down our height and weight, i was the last one in line. after i was done, she goes "so do you wanna do me?"

it took everything in me to not smile/laugh/ or make a sick joke.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I see what he's saying, but to me Peach has priority and a vicious cg on Falcon. Not to mention that nair beats so many of Falcon's moves and her edge guarding ability (when she's able to do it) on Falcon is nothing short of amazing. I believe that against a top level Peach you will never make it back on stage once hit off at any percent. It might be a close to even matchup, but I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt it is in Falcon's favor by that margin if at all.

and **** YOU REI I JUST SAW THAT EAT A **** **** ****ER
I feel like at high level play, Falcon's know what to do in this match up...Falcon's speed is top notch against Peach. And while Peach may have good combos after u-throw (and chain grabs), a Falcon will KNOW what to do and how to bait a Peach. I'm not saying at high lvl play a Peach won't know what to do either, but still...Falcon's speed >>>>>> Peach, just cuts through her, and pressures her.

so i was at the office today and we finished up our exercise, a girl was writing down our height and weight, i was the last one in line. after i was done, she goes "so do you wanna do me?"

Bless your strength.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I feel like at high level play, Falcon's know what to do in this match up...Falcon's speed is top notch against Peach. And while Peach may have good combos after u-throw (and chain grabs), a Falcon will KNOW what to do and how to bait a Peach. I'm not saying at high lvl play a Peach won't know what to do either, but still...Falcon's speed >>>>>> Peach, just cuts through her, and pressures her.

Bless your strength.
Yeah his speed definitely is something to consider. It's weird because SS ***** Armada, but then Armada beat Hax, and Hax is so ****ing fast. I wish we could have seen Darkrain vs Armada. But also remember that Vidjo beat Darkrain at Pound 3 :p

Shinku

Smash Champion
i think it can either way between peach vs falcon. hax/ss/armada being a perfect example, since that is the highest level.

but after watching all the m2k shiek vs mango falcon matches. im 100 percent positive now that sheik def counters falcon. i mean, if mango falcon cant, no one one can. that goes for the falcon four too.

Reioumu

Smash Lord

You should have just said "sure" with an insinuating voice.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
unless you play fox or falco or sheik, a legit falcon is easily one of your scariest matchups. even sheiks who dont know really good gimps have trouble.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
jiggs being good is just a magic spell that hbox and mango put on everyone, and everyone somehow forgot how to play against jiggs. very. delicately.

and yea, the new robin hood looks terrible. they might as well have said it was called gladiator 2, which is sorta what it looks like they were going for.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
id rather watch iron man 2 10 more times, than watch robin hood.

Russell Crowe is cool and couldve done a much better movie. they shouldve had like, jason statham or someone equally garbage to do robin hood

thumbswayup

Smash Master
From what I hear the direction is good, but the script is boring and awful. I'd also rather watch Iron Man 2 again. Plus I am not looking forward to seeing the villain scream because his acting is so bad, HE IS AN OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Top Bottom