• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
HE is the critic I wait to see reviews of, and he did indeed give a bad review of Robin Hood AND I SHOULD HAVE ****ING LISTENED.
So wait. You saw it then? And it was bad, of course. Was at least the "HE IS AN OUTLAWWW" line good? :laugh:

Also, my "I'm better than you are" sig isn't showing up anymore. I made a new one. :laugh:

100% my art created using a touchpad and paint. :laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So wait. You saw it then? And it was bad, of course. Was at least the "HE IS AN OUTLAWWW" line good? :laugh:

Also, my "I'm better than you are" sig isn't showing up anymore. I made a new one. :laugh:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

@ your sig HOLY **** JOE YOU ARE AMAZING

and the OUTLAW line, you're gonna love this, isn't said UNTIL THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF THE MOVIE, and the movie is TWO HOURS AND TWENTY MINUTES LONG (it feels like 2 days though). Unspeakably bad, and I laughed when he said the line, dear god I laughed

Shinku

Smash Champion
LOL will do, and you ***** Fonseca is mine!
if i had to kill you to be with her i wouldn't hesitate.

on a side note, i dont think megan fox is that hot. oh im sure weve talked about this before but something about her i dont think shes that great. she just seems like a total arrogant *****. and
she does got those toe thumbs

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Never hesitate!

I've said it time and time again, Megan Fox is ugly and she gets less attractive everytime I see her. That stupid no talent ***** got by on her looks and nothing else. I mean, not only is she dumb as nails but she can't even act either. **** her

g-regulate

Smash Hero
she didnt have a sex change.

im not saying you have to worship her, like most men.... but to say that shes ugly is extremely inaccurate

ugly betty is ugly
velma from scooby doo is ugly

jesus, scarjo's cleavage is bigger than her head. i love it

Reioumu

Smash Lord
No ugly is usually about looks. You can say she is "unattractive" since intellect is often what can make someone more or less attractive. Chival got it right.

Shinku

Smash Champion
of course i would **** megan fox, but i could name 20 girls id rather instead. i agree with thumbs/chival on the matter

however scarlett is mad sexy but my taste i prefer........

something about her is just, uh, my god.

Top Bottom