• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
IMPOSSIBLe iWEHTG'IFOPWE HGIP' EYWG'IEHG'P dsaf.;b ks;dlgh'aISDKkngfdsa; gjaO 'iehea'pir'pifea jgh'pifeah veatrf'pi jresa'ph res'iPa
p[teoh vres
p[o rea
p[ota res
[o
p[otre hj
oirptshr hbtrsubtreyuytdubtyduytd

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I prefer the movie that we watched on saturday evening
It comes close, but only because of captain hook ;)

Holy ****, nothing is ever going to beat that record. At least for the next 20 years.
lol yup, or until the sequel or any other movie James Cameron makes (Battle Angel Alita looks promising) comes out. It's funny how 12 years ago he made the most expensive film of it's time (Titanic) and it became the highest grossing film of all time BY FAR, and now he's doing the very same thing all over again. Avatar is making it look easy for a movie to make that much money, but it's almost impossible @_@

skins

Smash Rookie
I had the perfect picture to post in response to your comment Phil. Sadly I photoshopped it 5 years ago while i was a teacher's aid in some programming class.

I will instead describe it to you:
There is a mug with the the body of the cup being a troll. One of his arms is outstretched with Bush Jr's bloody decapitated head held up by the troll's fingers. Mel Gibson from Braveheart is impaling the troll from behind is a huge spear. Pretend bush's head is Avatar, you are the ****ing troll, and I am braveheart.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
ROFL, Scar got it, Seb and me were talking about that movie last weekend, it was a work of art.

EDIT: WE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME BABY!

Top Bottom