• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
IMA BEAST!

----

YO SEB & MIKE

How would u feel about tomorrow morning if me and Nathan meet ya'll somewhere and we car pool up to Katsukon, Nate is so so about driving in DC, what do ya'll think about that idea, then we can chill in line and stuff.

Shinku

Smash Champion
lol katsucon is not even in dc. its right next to 495 right before you the the Woodrow Wilson bridge.

anywho, i hope to see all ya niccas tommarrow. got relive this cabin fever and have some fun ^_^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ I saw that earlier today :) Disney on facebook btw ahaha

I'm SO excited btw for this. Pixar never does wrong :bee: and one day I'm going to work for them.

~rh

Smash Lord
how are the roads today? i may cone to cp if the roads arent THAT bad and if i get my car back today

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
how are the roads today? i may cone to cp if the roads arent THAT bad and if i get my car back today
I've been watching the news, and I haven't seen any reels showing cars trapped out there, so I'm guessing the roads aren't too bad.

I'm not there till tomorrow =\
But I don't have a ride to your smashfest and I gotta leave early tomorrow morning
Yea, I figured that was your situation. It's all good.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ NICE autographs ftw! :D I think the only thing I got signed ever was Kojima...honestly if that's the only autograph I ever get in my life I'd be satisfied xDDD

Top Bottom