• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

best idea ever

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It would solve all our problems. Speaking of which, I only ever saw Bebop in the dub. Fortunately, I have the series on dvd and will soon watch it in Japanese.

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS WHO'S GOING TO DIRECT IT

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
What I really want to know is how hard you'll fall for Faye Valentine when you hear her in Japanese.

The American voice actress totally missed the mark on so many key scenes...totally changes the atmosphere Faye is supposed to deliver...and DOES in the Japanese version.

I swooned sooo hard...then again I love confident, sexy, slutty chicks XD

note: Slutty Chicks =/= Sluts. I mean as a personality trait haha

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL yeah I know what you mean, kinda like how some people watched the dub of Berserk (which is a MISTAKE). Call it a good dub if you want, but it PALES in comparison to the original so ****ing hard it's not even funny.

Good god who's going to play Faye in the movie?!?!

ZeitKuppler

Smash Rookie
Being a space pirate, I hop from planet to planet.
New voices suck

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/act...eet-fighter-iv-dudley-vs-sagat-gameplay-movie
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/act...eet-fighter-iv-makato-vs-ibuki-gameplay-movie

Showing Dudley, Makoto, and Ibuki gameplay more than the new preview vid.

So far Ibuki's damage is ****ing crazy... Makoto's QCF punches don't do nearly as much as they should :(

Dudley's intro voice is balls :(. Makoto sounds REALLY annoying whenever she gets hit.
Your're way over analyzing it bro.
The game is in its testing phase. So all of that are subject to change.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, Seb. I paused at that same part as well. Except me and my siblings just laughed until we couldn't breathe anymore.

Pinocchio is too good.

Shinku

Smash Champion
hmm. i would say

saving private ryan, pearl harbor, star ship troopers (lol), thin red line, band of brothers, Schindler's List, harts war.

youve also got we were soilders with mel gibson, very bland for a war movie even for him

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ah, good call with Schindler's List Ed (although I don't know anyone who hasn't seen that lol). Band of Brothers is a tv series but it's FANTASTIC check it out Clyde (only after you've seen Saving Private Ryan if you haven't already).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
"It has been always been rumored that Harrison Ford intentionally performed the voice-over poorly, in the hope it would not be used, but in a 2002 interview with Playboy magazine, Ford clarified this mistaken assumption; "I delivered it to the best of my ability, given that I had no input. I never thought they'd use it. But I didn't try and sandbag it. It was simply bad narration."

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOLOL my bad Phil, must have skipped over your post.

Until recently, Will Smith was to star in an OLDBOY REMAKE DIRECTED BY STEVEN SPIELBERG. The very IDEA of that movie being remade is atrocious and despicable. I'm guessing they realized it to because I think the project was canceled (thank GOD). But here is the character Smith would have been playing:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Seen it already, my co-worker showed it to me two days ago. We knew it was going to be bad man, remember how he looked in that pic a few years ago? It's alright, at least he's alive and writing still.

**** I just read it and now I'm incredibly depressed

jesus the online journal he began writing over a year ago has over five hundred thousand words

that's finding forrester times a hundred

Top Bottom