• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
mmmmmmmmmmmmm bra taste the rainbow!!!!!!!!!, ****!!!!!!!

edit - seb, if your reading this i need to do more fox dittos. im salty as **** from what happened last time

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I'm trying to play some Melee at CP this Friday with some friends at their dorm, is anyone hosting else hosting anything?
I'm not aware of anything happening. But if you're gonna be in the dorms, you'll probably be a couple minutes' walk away from me. Hit me up if it works out Friday. (443) 847-3233

~rh

Smash Lord
yo, UMD got ITG back/new monitors... I'm gonna see if I can bring a melee setup maybe next weekend, if anyone wants to go.

~rh

Smash Lord
Oh, and Rei, I had one of those "It's a Small World" moments today.

I showed my homie Brandon Jones that crazy DJ Nintendo thread today, and he's like "YO I HAVE JAPANESE CLASS WITH HIM"

No wayy :laugh: small world indeed.

But on the real, if you need any help after that DJ situation... I got you mang. I don't have much but I can help you out at Katsu if you/I go. ****s just not right.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just saw The Shawshank Redemption for the first time. Great movie, they even paid tribute to The Great Escape (and if you think about it, they kinda had to). Loved how everything came together at the end, that's one more classic I've seen!

edit- Sure Ed, we can Fox ditto all night long baby ;)

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Oh, and Rei, I had one of those "It's a Small World" moments today.

I showed my homie Brandon Jones that crazy DJ Nintendo thread today, and he's like "YO I HAVE JAPANESE CLASS WITH HIM"

No wayy :laugh: small world indeed.

But on the real, if you need any help after that DJ situation... I got you mang. I don't have much but I can help you out at Katsu if you/I go. ****s just not right.
Oh **** lol you know Brandon? He had the best/funniest Japanese final skit. And he got to show his teacher the sexy dancing with him and his buds.

ty for the support, but I don't want to bring others into it. I got enough to make it into Katsu

~rh

Smash Lord
Oh **** lol you know Brandon? He had the best/funniest Japanese final skit. And he got to show his teacher the sexy dancing with him and his buds.

ty for the support, but I don't want to bring others into it. I got enough to make it into Katsu
:laugh: def sounds like something he would do :laugh:

and alright bro, lemmie know if you need anything. i just think that it's ****ed up that he would just take your money and leave like that. one of the things that bothers me the most is betrayal/deception.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
oh yeah, story I just told Scott about what happen last Friday at my job, its legit:

KeyKun (10:09:51 PM): OMG DUDE
KeyKun (10:10:11 PM): I HAVE GOT TO TELL U THIS EPIC STORY ABOUT MY CO WORKER LAST FRIDAY, I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT SAY IT YET LOL
thetantalus (10:10:28 PM): oh dear
KeyKun (10:11:39 PM): So he was bragging how he ****ed some 17 year old chick last week(keep in mind he's 25) and so I'm like wow and **** and like his roomate walked in on them and called her mom. Anyway she get in trouble n he thinks its all good then friday this guy comes in n i help him cause Tony(my co worker whos 25) is finishing with another person
KeyKun (10:12:42 PM): So i go to the back to get him some paper work n he grabs my arm and is like "that won't be nessacary, let me tell u the real reason i am here" now mind u this guys black, little talller then me and his face went from smiling EE to raging Neo
KeyKun (10:14:20 PM): he says "that guy over there tony ****ed my 17 year old daughter and i want some words with him" so i of course call tony out cause i am busting on the inside and wanna see this so tony comes out and the guy unloads on him "if u ever come near here again i'll drive my ****ing truck through this front door n room u 6 feet into the ground" and keeps going and comes behind the counter n tony looks all frozen like omg
thetantalus (10:14:40 PM): ROFL
KeyKun (10:15:26 PM): so the guy thanks me for my time and leaves, spitting on tonys bike and tonys like "i could of kicked that guys *** if he made me" mind u he says this after he pressed the panic button as soon as he came around the corner and i die laughing for like an hour at what just happened
thetantalus (10:15:45 PM): he pressed the panic button
thetantalus (10:15:46 PM): ROFL
thetantalus (10:15:49 PM): GEt *****
thetantalus (10:15:57 PM): he pressed the panic button on a guys dad
KeyKun (10:16:35 PM): that guy was scary man lol, i went out after him though, he had some nice frames, says he got them in Wisconsin, thats where he flew down from to see tony
thetantalus (10:16:47 PM): XD
thetantalus (10:16:53 PM): awesome

KageMurphy

Smash Master
ROFL @ Korn

wjkfbsdf sdkf REIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII that avatar D= I am pleased and horrified at the same time

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yo Ed you were wrong, it was HVGN (Happy Video Game Nerd wtf?) NOT AVGN who was at Magfest. And LittleKuriboh was there too! WTF I know this because I just saw a review of the Dragonball movie they did filmed AT MAGFEST supported by the Nostalgia Critic (he's the AVGN of movies, hilarious guy). Btw I have NO idea who this HVGN is, but apparantly he exists. And some of TeamFourStar was at Magfest too @_@ As much as I don't care for them I think I'll go next year just to see who shows up.

Top Bottom