• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Now Speed was ****ing amazing, I caught that on tv years ago but never saw the whole thing. Just watched it on dvd and it was soooooo good. Such an entertaining movie. Soundtrack is godlike too.
This...so much. ****ing loved that movie! If it weren't for that, Wife would have actually had to explain his teams edgehogging idea instead of leaving it simply as "shoot the hostage."

made PERFECT sense!!!

one more thing...there are some clever p'shoppers here, i'm sure...

..annnnnnnd....

GO!

toasty

Smash Hero
Rei you don't know what you've done LOL

soon all the female smashers are gonna go in there and talk about how pathetic he is and how hard he tries to "spit game at them" and how he writes them love letters and **** and talks about asking them out at tourneys and then lies and spreads rumors to his friends about them making them look like foolish wh*res who would actually be charmed by that delusional-*** goblin

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Rei you don't know what you've done LOL

soon all the female smashers are gonna go in there and talk about how pathetic he is and how hard he tries to "spit game at them" and how he writes them love letters and **** and talks about asking them out at tourneys and then lies and spreads rumors to his friends about them making them look like foolish wh*res who would actually be charmed by that delusional-*** goblin
OMGGGG LOL Toasty :laugh:

toasty

Smash Hero
good thing I'm a nice charming dude that female smashers actually talk to XD

I got that informaaaashunnnnn

Also:

I expect birthday hugs from this entire thread at Apex!

[I'm really spamming this birthday thing =D...GUILT BABY!]

edit: I can't actually go into detailed stories because I promised I would never say anything >_<

EditEdit:

Crismas -

I'm not gonna lie, but when I saw the link in your sig for Tec0's combo video called "Inescapable"...I immediately could imagine nothing other than a bottle running away in fear...IT'S HOPELESS BABY!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm not gonna lie, but when I saw the link in your sig for Tec0's combo video called "Inescapable"...I immediately could imagine nothing other than a bottle running away in fear...IT'S HOPELESS BABY!

I want...to sig...this...xDDDDDDDD

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I didn't get **** for my birthday at Pound 4 friday.

Thumbs didn't keep his promise of getting drunk or poker. Mostly just happy birthdays which was pleasant, <3 you guys. Toasty, I'll give you one if I go.

Either way, Toasty is a nice charming dude that ANYONE will talk to.

I can't let my new poker chips go to waste guys :(.

We need to set up a poker game. These things are just DYING for action (like CK)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
efff I felt so terrible that we didn't play Poker, Rei...I was really ****ing high when I was in your room that night and I had casually asked that it be set up...which is when I would play...SORRY!

Also I was hellllaaaa exhausted on Day 3 and I even bailed on my own nachos which was my excuse to not play poker...

effff...

and awww...thanks =D

edit: wtf it was your birthday!? I didn't know that!

*hug*

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL Crismas, if only you didn't already manage to fit like 18,000 awesome things into your sig XD
I made it happen ;D though I had to remove my gifs for now.

Rei, I'm sorry we got there late on Friday I know Haley wanted to be there earlier too =(

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Did u know the McDonals close to where I live has the Honey Mustard in a dispenser like the ketchup? I filled up like two jars last week, I'll take a pic later, ones half gone though.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Did u know the McDonals close to where I live has the Honey Mustard in a dispenser like the ketchup? I filled up like two jars last week, I'll take a pic later, ones half gone though.
ROFLMFAO!

That is ****ing amazing! I wish my McDonald's gave us dispensers. THEY CHARGE US for like the special sauces like Chipotle BBQ, and Honey Mustard if we don't order a chicken item.

Top Bottom