• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Be sure to have a lot of popcorn to last you through this and the Karate Kid remake! OH And of course the Spy Next Door! We KNOW you can't wait to see those either!

AND HOW COULD I FORGET THE TOOTH FAIRY

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So...

I read what Wikipedia had to say about this. And I got the following:

The release of the movie is currently uncertain in America, although it is due to be released in Japan on March 6, 2010, distributed by Warner Bros. The film is to be released directly to DVD and Blu-ray in the UK on April 5, 2010.

Well the UK is lucky, they can choose to basically ignore it. We'll also get pretty lucky if it doesn't even come to the US. I'm so sorry Japan, you have my condolences. :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So...

I read what Wikipedia had to say about this. And I got the following:

The release of the movie is currently uncertain in America, although it is due to be released in Japan on March 6, 2010, distributed by Warner Bros. The film is to be released directly to DVD and Blu-ray in the UK on April 5, 2010.

Well the UK is lucky, they can choose to basically ignore it. We'll also get pretty lucky if it doesn't even come to the US. I'm so sorry Japan, you have my condolences. :(
LMFAO ooohhooo poor Japan

Lobos

Smash Master
lol grand finals of melee were so un hyped.....I didnt even know it was going on

brawl grand finals were ****!!!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeeeah. It's gonna take awhile to get my money. I'm getting $60 of it back from one person so far... $210.32 left.

Also, I'm playing Blazblue Continuum Shift on my computer.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

KREVA

Smash Cadet

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW BUT I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MARCH! Already got it reserved too! /drool

Anyone else here a MH fan? If so (even if you aren't), are you guys gonna get it? If you do get it, let's play together.

SO EXCITED :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's for the Wii btw.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7COMQ2MTAI

Kenrawr

Smash Master
**** yeah Monster Hunter.

Such an awesome series. One of the few games I can actually keep playing.

IT WILL have online, right!?

KREVA

Smash Cadet
**** yeah Monster Hunter.

Such an awesome series. One of the few games I can actually keep playing.

IT WILL have online, right!?
Of course! Too bad Japan has to pay monthly wii points to play online. I heard from the MH forums it's going to be free for USA/Europe. So I can't wait!!!!

ALSO, the new weapon the Switch-Axe is so fuuuuuuucking godly.

They were going to put it on the PS3 but of course, PS3 sales in both U.S. and Japan aren't doing so hot compared to the Wii but the graphics are still incredible.

Too bad you can't play with a GC controller (which is what I was hoping for). So you can also use a nunchuk/wiimote but I HIGHLY discourage it and use the wii classic controller.

I'm also going to be buying a Wii keyboard since theyre hella cheap like 15 bucks. Tough too since its a logitec brand.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Legion was awesome, just got back from seeing it, can't believe they let that thing sit on the shelf for 2 years, everyone check it out.

I'll get around to seeing Avatar eventually.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Legion was awesome, just got back from seeing it, can't believe they let that thing sit on the shelf for 2 years, everyone check it out.

I'll get around to seeing Avatar eventually.
PHIL STOP TROLLIN'. The reviews were so horrible. And when I went to the theater, people were walking out of the Legion movie with their fingers down their throats to induce vomitting. :\

Lobos

Smash Master
I loved MH on the ps2.....racked up like 90 hours back in high school lol

I just fixed my wii today too and can finally use the eject button again.....brawl can come out of my wii now!

More good news is that even before MH3 was actually making it to the US I bought this

I here this is the best controller to use with MH. Too many good games coming out early this year.....FF13, God of War3, MH3, Mass Effect 2, etc.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
I loved MH on the ps2.....racked up like 90 hours back in high school lol

I just fixed my wii today too and can finally use the eject button again.....brawl can come out of my wii now!

More good news is that even before MH3 was actually making it to the US I bought this

I here this is the best controller to use with MH. Too many good games coming out early this year.....FF13, God of War3, MH3, Mass Effect 2, etc.
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Lobos how much was that??????!!!!!!! I guess you're getting MH3 too. So we can both play with K9 too when he gets it.

God that controller looks so beautiful. You E-Bay'd it?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well I thought it was great, awesome action and graphics with no blue people freaks.

Next movie up, Percy Jackson and the Olympians~!

Lobos

Smash Master
Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Lobos how much was that??????!!!!!!! I guess you're getting MH3 too. So we can both play with K9 too when he gets it.

God that controller looks so beautiful. You E-Bay'd it?
not ebay but I did import it

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didn't see any movies in theaters this weekend. Instead I saw the first Spider-man, Die Hard, and Speed again because those are all really good movies I hadn't seen in years. I had only seen Spider-man in theaters once way back in 01, so I remember very little from it and it turned out being really good. And of course Spider-man 2 is amazing, I really wish 3 had never happened.

Now Speed was ****ing amazing, I caught that on tv years ago but never saw the whole thing. Just watched it on dvd and it was soooooo good. Such an entertaining movie. Soundtrack is godlike too.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Next movie up, Percy Jackson and the Olympians~!
I have extremely high hopes for this movie. I pray that they keep the story as close as they can to the book. It is by far my favorite book series.

I facepalmed so hard Thursday night around 11 because in the trailer they give away something HUGE from the story that the next day they had to edit the trailer to cut out the word they used.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I didn't see any movies in theaters this weekend. Instead I saw the first Spider-man, Die Hard, and Speed again because those are all really good movies I hadn't seen in years. I had only seen Spider-man in theaters once way back in 01, so I remember very little from it and it turned out being really good. And of course Spider-man 2 is amazing, I really wish 3 had never happened.

Now Speed was ****ing amazing, I caught that on tv years ago but never saw the whole thing. Just watched it on dvd and it was soooooo good. Such an entertaining movie. Soundtrack is godlike too.
Seriously? You're rewatching movies while you're borrowing my Boondock Saints DVD? Seb, get on that ****.

Also, Blazblue Continuum Shift combooooz.

I made a video with one of my new faves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEaa4CCxJw4
made within the first day of playing the game :D

I'm already making a combo vid for the game for Bang. I have about 14 clips so far. I say i need about 15+ more. :/

But yeah, combo video at 720p. Get at me.

Top Bottom