• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

boss8

Smash Hero
Send a message via AIM to boss8

its just that y do i hafe to leave my house to go everywhere i dont mind people coming over here and smashing but u all come up with gay johns............originals are slowly dying out due to the simple fact of....

1.rich u dont enjoy singles.......if i die in teams.....u cant handle a 1 v 1 FOR THE TEAM!! therefore u must be on your game and able to handle any situation..... 2v1 or 1v1 this is y you need 1v1 practice........and the GF johns are killing me..........we alll noe u need the money for her >_> so y not just win the **** turneys???

2.CK u are a lazy ***....GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!!

3.korn change your schedual and get out of your house stop....working...and on your days off dont demand a ride......take anything that can be handed to you..metro idnt that painful.........

4.MD......wtf originals come to MD all the time u guys need to step it up and come down to VA (aka better people) we dont mind coming but not all the time!!....sTEP IT UP!!!!

5.ODD NUMBERS-yea we have odd numbers due to lack of people candy being partnerless isnt acceptable......like i said i dont mind reaming with anyone if u ask me ahead of time...im sure korn....nor CK nor chozenone has a problem either......nor GONZO (yea he still plays....and ESOJ........

umless this shizz changes we will slowly die out ........and i will go solo.......as a lone mario player and conquer whoever i step up to except pros........

H2YL-you guys are mad chill....hahaha this little war is fun...u beat someone from my crew and i beat someone from yours......(no disrespect) i actually love this.....lol chudat 2-1.....soon to be changed to 2-2 hahaha ........but seriously have fun with it............

STEP IT UP!!!!!!!!

PS:world of warcraft is gay

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ok.

At least you always have teammates, the one I did best with lives in Canada. Plus no one ever wants to team with me. It's like wow, are you really not gonna want Diddy on your team? Do you realize how amazing Diddy is in teams, **** is ridiculous.

But I'm quitting Brawl if I get ledgecamped by a Pikachu again. I've really had it with that ****. Now who wants to play Melee?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Diddy is only good at creating chaos on teams. ****ing bananas everywhere.

And how many times have you swore you were gonna quit Brawl? Yet you keep coming back for more...
It's not that bad, most people aren't ***gots. Don't let a few douches ruin it for you.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
But I keep running into the same douches who camp :( ****ing Plank and now Chu at every tourny will camp me with Pikachu. I'm not kidding either, if it happens again I quit.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
No one understands.....

Just wait until Plank ledgecamps you the entire match and you can't do **** about it. lol you'll ***** about it as much as me. And you noobs will look up and shout, "Save us!", and I'll whisper, "No".

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So ban FD and sit on a platform. A character with items as weapons should not be able to be ledgecamped.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I didn't say you would win, just that ledgecamping isn't an unstoppable strategy for Diddy. A character like Falco is much worse off.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
jcaes the ledgecamping isnt even diddys problem vs pikachu, just camping in general ***** him

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That's not what thumbs was *****ing about. My only point was that a character like Diddy can't be effectively ledgecamped. Running away and shooting things the entire match is entirely different. That can work against just about everyone.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thumbs is better than tc1, lol

i was just playing awful cuz it was like 4 AM v.v

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm trying to find some locals around Silver Spring. I'm on New Hampshire Ave, close to Springbook High School. I don't post here at all but I was just trying to find some local players around here, if any.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Let's hit the bars man!

No seriously, what are you doing tomorrow night? We should celebrate.

Lobos

Smash Master
Haha then the next day at Cyberden I three stocked you on Battlefield :laugh:

-thumbs
You didn't 3 stock me @ cyberden lol nub

Happy B-day Seb.....if you go to college park on a friday night you'll will most likely find women there especially since school is back in.

P.S. Don't drink and drive.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh HELL NO

EE is the last person you want with you when trying to get *****es. He'll probably be like, "Sup vanilla face, wanna go in the back and suck my whopper? Did I mention I giggle like the Pillsbury dough boy when I ***?"

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
HAHAHA

When do you get off on Friday Seb?

Tim can I come smash at your place till Seb gets off?

Shinku

Smash Champion
i should totally come with you guys friday night to get *****es at college park im down. and yeah EE has bad luck written all over him, him and nacker, there the worst.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
it would seem like EE is a **** blocker if he really wanted to be but he can be handy so i can steal the *****es or more gentlemen like the women .. :"P

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
EE I said I wanted you there! I saw you chattin up that Hooters waitress, I know you got moves. Now show em to me!

Top Bottom