• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yoster can you fix my name in the tags on your youtube videos so if people search it they might actually find it?

a before e people, is it that hard? There are so many people that don't know how to spell "Caesar" it blows my mind. Haven't you ever eaten a salad before?

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Ugh does it really matter lol...
I actually spelled your name right brett in the Vs. description. for the rest I just copied exactly what Chudat posted in his thread for the names of the crew members and pasted it in the vid description and tags, so blame him for misspelling=p. But I'll fix it when youtube isn't under maintenance.

And seb EE's right no one will search for your Diddy lol j/k.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Korn. I teamed with thumbs isn't it obvious...lol. He represents Broken Nuts cause he used Diddy Kong. And yoshi has Eggs. You and boss should of enter since Azen and CHilling wasn't there. You guys would of definitely made some money. Boss would definitely got first I know that if he came.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks Korn. Yeah me and yoster represented. But when I got ledgecamped in singles by two different Pikachus it made me really consider why I still play this game. I realize I hate Pikachu more than MK now, he's very broken. I'd rather face MK in every match next tourny than ever face a Pika again. I really, really don't like competitive Brawl when it turns into a campfest like that, which happens often.

p.s. **** you plank

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Pikachu sucks........
but yeah it can be annoying sometimes : (

and i plan to go to Yoster's but then Boss told me to go to friends house : ( oh well

also glad to see yoster + thumbs team up again :p told you that you guys prolly doing great

Top Bottom