• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Eggz

Smash Hero
I hear if you say SW's name 3 times, he appears in a thread and says how cool Eggz is...

silent wolf...Silent Wolf! SILENT WOLF!!!!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
obviously :(
i work in evening til late night on froday til sunday

as well as next weekend schedule

it's frustrated......... how i told manager that i have to take ****ing bus to work ........ and it's only few buses on weekend... but they just forget about what i told them :(

sigh ******** these people...

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Just ask him straight up to their face, is there any chance you can get your schedule changed, until that ****** gives you a straight answer. And if he ask you why tell him you're just more reliable to work on weekdays than weekends due to transportation issues.

You just gotta be confident with it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just ask him straight up to their face, is there any chance you can get your schedule changed, until that ****** gives you a straight answer. And if he ask you why tell him you're just more reliable to work on weekdays than weekends due to transportation issues.

He's right. Do it Korn.

thumbs you're in NinjaLink's sig!
Unfortunately LOL

are any of you coming to chu's???
Yeah, I'll be there.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

already talked to them exactly like you said straight, thanks though
but it won't work.. it pretty much depend on them.. for some reason they just keep need me to work on weekend..

atleast i maybe get sunday off because bus is extremely ****** on sunday(but nothing is going on whenever im off anyway -.- no smashfest)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Is Eggm or Cactuar better? I wonder if Azen only likes Brawl because of Lucario. Are Silent Wolf and Eggz best friends or something? Did G-reg really quadruple knee someone at Pound 3?

Wow my job is boring.

boss8

Smash Hero
Is Eggm or Cactuar better? I wonder if Azen only likes Brawl because of Lucario. Are Silent Wolf and Eggz best friends or something? Did G-reg really quadruple knee someone at Pound 3?

Wow my job is boring.
cactuar is better

azen plays all characters master of diversity

silent wolf and eggz are best friends....

G-reg did quadruple knee someone at pound 3 leading to power outtage and the whole venue wuz in silence due to this amazingment G-reg simply stood up stretched and walked away....the power came back on and G-reg and chuck norris continued to eat lunch with GOD......

any other questions??

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Code:
Cactuar is better cuz ...... he play extremely smart D:

wow Thumbs.. you gay
I wish I can sit there and play internet while I work

:(
Whoa wtf a lot of great sites are blocked on my work comp (youtube) so it's not all it's cracked up to be. Besides my job is boring as **** so smashboards helps the day go by a bit faster.

by 2008, cactuars fox was a force to be reckoned with, easily top 10 in the country
Daaaaaaaaamn I did not know that. Then again I've played his Fox maybe once or twice. I've played his Marth many times though and he's ***** me horribly each time.

Top Bottom