• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
your Pichu v/s my Falco 5 bucks

You are the last person who should tell someone this, me and BTree are forever witnesses of the thumbs money match loss to hold out to forced re match combo

-_-
But I always have the money on me and always pay. CK never has money on him lol

aww i want to MM in melee i'll be mario....any takers if not mario i will be doc.....or fox....or captain falcon....anyone????? min 3 bux.....
Your Falcon vs my Fox $3

haha silent wolf is more technical by a pretty good margin
im still pretty **** tho
Haha Eggz posted in my thread, too good.

Depending on who's down for this. Seb's little "I don't think I can smash this weekend" isn't fooling anyone we all know hes going to show anyway lol.
Hey I'm serious, I will be busy Friday night. And, uh, Saturday I will only smash if Chu has his biweekly. Otherwise I really need to work on ep 5.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'll low-tier MM anyone in melee if I get like an hour to warm up and remember how to play. I'll definitely MM your Ganon CK, G&W vs Ganon is a **** matchup :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Hmmm Silent Wolf posted in here too. I wonder if everyone does a search for their name and then posts in the threads they are mentioned in. Only one way to find out

Mew2King, KoreanDJ, Cactuar, Eggm, Scar, Azen Zagenite, chillindude, DarkDragoon, Tope, Darkrain, Malva Isai, Dazwa, Darc, Prince of Fire, milktea, Solid Jake, Cort, Pc Chris, Vidjo, Sleepyk, Khaly, Smooth Criminal, Aesir, Mogwai, NinjaLink, CogSmooch, Peanut Butter and Jam, omegawhitemage, The Dragon, takieddine, ZoSo, Modest_Egoist, SwiftBass, SPAWN, Brookman, NusCirtap, memphischains, Nana, trademark, noodles, Papito, AxelSlam

I don't think any of them will respond lol

noodles

Smash Champion
its was NL's fault (NL that way he cant find this post) i only started doing that after he posted in ct

Top Bottom