• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
its acually more like a hour drive to tants. and yeah im lazy as **** when it comes to driving. i just so happen to live alot closer to VA rather than the deep parts of MD. but like i said before, whatever seb goes to, ill follow, even though that sounds gay, like your freaking icon phil lol

btw, i think korn is doing a all KFC for thanksgiving.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Seb, if you pick a cramped 3 set up venue in VA over a big venue with more set ups and Poker in MD then you're avatar problems are only just beginning.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
(20:57:49) lightxdream: I saw you today
(20:58:41) ThumbsWayUp87: impossible
(20:58:42) ThumbsWayUp87: how
(20:58:48) ThumbsWayUp87: i havent left the house
(20:58:50) lightxdream: the macy day parade
(20:58:54) lightxdream: stop lying
(20:59:08) ThumbsWayUp87: wtf is the macy day parade?
(20:59:11) lightxdream: you know
(20:59:12) lightxdream: in nyc
(20:59:15) lightxdream: lots of floats
(20:59:21) lightxdream: saw you with the other muppets
(20:59:26) lightxdream: said hi but you were busy
(20:59:27) ThumbsWayUp87: no
(20:59:29) ThumbsWayUp87: NO
(20:59:34) ThumbsWayUp87: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
So I just finished watching every ep of DBZ Remastered Uncut (started last february before katsu X_X) and I dl'ed every ep of DB GT and am watching that (haven't seen all of GT, finally gonna finish it)

After that, I need a good anime series to watch.

One with an interesting story, must have a straight ongoing plot (no different enemies/plots every episode) with likeable characters

I've already seen all of Evangelion, Kenshin, Trigun. I've heard Code Geass is good, have no idea what it's about, someone recommend me something (no spoilers whatsoever please)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
So I just finished watching every ep of DBZ Remastered Uncut (started last february before katsu X_X) and I dl'ed every ep of DB GT and am watching that (haven't seen all of GT, finally gonna finish it)

After that, I need a good anime series to watch.

One with an interesting story, must have a straight ongoing plot (no different enemies/plots every episode) with likeable characters

I've already seen all of Evangelion, Kenshin, Trigun. I've heard Code Geass is good, have no idea what it's about, someone recommend me something (no spoilers whatsoever please)
What about the Gundam series? You have plenty to choose from there.

Also, where do you watch the "DBZ remastered Uncut" version of the show? Is there a stream website? I'm trying to get back into Anime before I go with you guys to Katsu this Feb.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I dl'd it season by season through torrents, just google "dbz remastered season X (1-9)

And yeah, I think the only gundam series I've finished was 08th MS Team, I barely remember anything about it. I need to watch Wing for sure.

Also, make sure you go to katsu, there is nothing like it, especially this year where it'll be at a resort.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Cowboy Bebop is the ****ing **** if you don't care that it's non sequitur with different plot lines / "enemies" / "conflicts" for almost every single episode. There's a basic underlying story and several side stories that come into play [moreso in the form of background for a given character]

But.

The characters, the MUSIC!!!!!!!!, the art style, and the action all = ****ing dooooope

I love that series =D

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I've seen Cowboy bebop, but only on Adult Swim, and only a couple episodes. It didn't really grab me, but maybe it was the dub and the fact that I didn't start from the beginning, I already saw that episode where that slime **** kills everyone or something though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ninja Assassin was pretty bad overall, but it had some kickass action scenes. The movie had good parts, but the bad stuff was really bad lol including the love interest (although brief, was dumb and corny as ****). It's a bad movie but I liked it anyway just cause of the good parts cause really you're not gonna watch that movie expecting anything other than action and you get plenty of that.

Also just saw Interview with a Vampire for the first time. Wow it is one of the weirdest movies ever. It's good, but so ****ing strange lmao

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Watch BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad! It's my third favorite anime following Evangelion and FLCL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_upw75gKs

TvZ lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXbuG4SeoBg#t=14m37s
Get ***** Hydras. His face is priceless.

Anyway. I've cut down on anime so much... Dare I say I've OD'd on it? After being surrounded by it for the first 18 years of my life constantly... I seem to be getting out of it :/
ROFLMFAL!! HYDRA ****!!!!!!!

I feel bad for him! Is there a compilation video of people getting blown?

You should periodically send me your anime collection!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Ninja Assassin was pretty bad overall, but it had some kickass action scenes. The movie had good parts, but the bad stuff was really bad lol including the love interest (although brief, was dumb and corny as ****). It's a bad movie but I liked it anyway just cause of the good parts cause really you're not gonna watch that movie expecting anything other than action and you get plenty of that.

Also just saw Interview with a Vampire for the first time. Wow it is one of the weirdest movies ever. It's good, but so ****ing strange lmao
I watch it with jose/his gf last night
it was lil corny, but overall the movie was pretty good

you shouldn't said the movie bad overall lol

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I almost saw that movie at my uncle's house, but we didn't end up seeing it because they had a fight over my cousin's "arrogance" lol.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I watch it with jose/his gf last night
it was lil corny, but overall the movie was pretty good

you shouldn't said the movie bad overall lol
I still enjoyed it, but aside from those action scenes the movie didn't offer anything new to the genre. I can't say it's a good movie when there are so many better movies in the genre. By itself, yes it was entertaining and mostly dumb but I still liked it (note: I walked in knowing it would probably be bad so I just took it for what it was and enjoyed myself).

Just because a movie has good action does not make it good. Case in point, TROY! You ever see that piece of ****?! Oh man, it had some great action scenes but holy **** guess what?! There was like 30 minutes of action in that movie AND IT'S ALMOST THREE HOURS LONG. The rest of Troy was a 0/10 so bad I wanted to scream. Everything was bad, the acting the dialouge the directing the plot (they completely butchered the ACTUAL story) oh god it was bad.

So just because ONE SIXTH of the movie was good doesn't mean people won't fall asleep during the rest of it. And let me tell you, Troy was DEFINITELY one of those movies that put people to sleep.

Alright enough about bad movies, Avatar comes out soon! Can't wait, James Cameron never fails

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Nah, the Trojan War only took a week, right? :p
LMFAO

I said overall it's a good movie, dummy seb...
I didn't mention "there was good actions, that's why it's a good movie"
Yeah I know I was just saying that would be the main reason why that movie would be considered good and I was also stating that's not enough to make the movie good. And yes I'm also saying a lot of the scenes in the movie were bad. I still liked it, don't hate me :(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Watch BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad! It's my third favorite anime following Evangelion and FLCL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_upw75gKs

ROFLMFAL!! HYDRA ****!!!!!!!

I feel bad for him! Is there a compilation video of people getting blown?

You should periodically send me your anime collection!
Nah, my father had dibs on it. When he retires, all he's going to do is catch up on anime.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I just got back from seeing Old Dogs, great movie, I don't know how anyone can say Travolta and Williams are killing their careers, that movie was win :)

Top Bottom