• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Trust me, stupid **** happened on both sides. He knew he shouldn't have won and he got up and was like "YES".
My reaction was somewhere along the lines of "Are you ****ing kidding me".

In any case, my bad. Losing momentum hurts.

Vist

Smash Champion
**** that sounds ****ing lame

thumbs, next time you're losing momentum, just imagine btree standing behind you and saying "the tables have turniped". You'll be sure to win.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** that sounds ****ing lame

thumbs, next time you're losing momentum, just imagine btree standing behind you and saying "the tables have turniped". You'll be sure to win.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH
H
AHAHAHAHAHA
HA
AHAHAHAHasa'pldkp jf'oi pjgeirphguj
'ei
ph
sfhg
pieafhg
peigh

I just laughed for a good 2 minutes before posting this. Holy **** I totally would have ***** him had I done that

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH
H
AHAHAHAHAHA
HA
AHAHAHAHasa'pldkp jf'oi pjgeirphguj
'ei
ph
sfhg
pieafhg
peigh

I just laughed for a good 2 minutes before posting this. Holy **** I totally would have ***** him had I done that

Vist

Smash Champion
rofl

man that pic just reminded me of the awesomeness of old school snacks like Planter's cheez balls / cheez curls and even Cheetos Paws

god**** paws were amazing

/randomness

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Mark this page or something, when you get home watch it, I'll AIM you to remind you, its ****ing GOLD, the qoutes, my God I am in tears at work.

Shinku

Smash Champion
Guys, watch this 80's wendy's training video, it has me on the floor in tears, its a rap, a ****ING RAP and let me tell you, I would have quit b4 I got fired if I saw this, best 3:08 minutes ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KIdTPS6LH4

WATCH IT I AM IN TEARS
that is the dumbest ****ing training video i have ever seen. but anyways, apparently some customer complained about my hands being durty the last time i worked lmfao, so anyways im suspended, i call it a vacation. yayuhzzz. guess my weekends free lololol

skins

Smash Rookie
Phil, that was godlike. AHHAHAHA THE MEAT WAS SINGING!

....and the black guy is now dead. Died on a weed run when his car stalled out on the train tracks. 30 minutes later the train came.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Nah Seb, you need to come to the event with more people and get yourself more rep, beating kiwwi and CK won't count for much at Chu's. Plus you won't be cramped.

Also, Poker afterwards is happening so bring them chips! :]

thumbswayup

Smash Master
NO

you're leaning towards ME.... !

I havn't seen you in forever.. wanna team for melee ? ;p agrresive/camp team
LOL <3 but I'm still torn on this. And if I went I'd be teaming with CK cause him and I have barely had any practice for Pound 4 :( well if I don't go to Chu's you can always team with CK

Nah Seb, you need to come to the event with more people and get yourself more rep, beating kiwwi and CK won't count for much at Chu's. Plus you won't be cramped.

dude I can't explain why but I'm crying from laughter at this part lmfao seriously I'm laughing as I type this HHAHAhahahhahahahhahaaahaa

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

right cause beating EE and like the 4 others would get you rep ROOOFL

KageMurphy

Smash Master
My posts inspire truth and laughter. Much like an Asian wang.

CK - you aren't considered that good compared to Travis or like Plank, dude, c'mon lol

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
My posts inspire truth and laughter. Much like an Asian wang.

CK - you aren't considered that good compared to Travis or like Plank, dude, c'mon lol
dawg are you serious ? Pfft ive beaten both in tourney >_> like seriously to me they are just nothing but other people i can beat :x

KageMurphy

Smash Master
How is it odd, I think Seb should come to the event with more space, more competition and of course a poker game after.

And I am not insulting CK at all, its just looking like him and you will be the only good players there besides Chu and Boss?

Shinku

Smash Champion
lmfao!!!!!!!

yeah im somewhat leaning towards chus only cuz its closer. if i do decide to go to tants, it better be worth it, other wise im leaving and going to chus with a car full of smashers

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Ed you idiot, its like a 40 minute drive, you complain you want competition then when a lot of its gathering you ***** out with some lame driving john, weak sauce. We drive an hour plus to get to VA.

Top Bottom