• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I will change them later today lol

btw what do you think about doing it on Friday rather then Saturday? I know Tim would prolly come so I wanna know what he thinks too. Hopefully Mike too

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah, oh yeah if Tim works he can't take you cause he's gotta drive there and back since he already works down here lol, well Saturday will be fine then. Tell Tim! :)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I just got back from seeing Old Dogs, great movie, I don't know how anyone can say Travolta and Williams are killing their careers, that movie was win :)
watch that last friday..
the golf part was FUNNY AS HELL ! LOOOL

so i put my meat inside sebs butt while i sleep with him. wow it felt sooo good. doll n chu aint got nothing on us D:
yeah i forgot to log out at yoster's... so that sucks..

Yeah, the grammar and spelling are way too good
better than hook up with a girl+ rofl

thumbswayup

Smash Master
What doesn't make sense is that post was made at 4 in the morning, and Shinku (who I think we all suspected) had long since left, and since I certainly didn't do it the only other person who could of at our place was Tim, but there's no way it was him.

Either someone else has your password or you forgot to log off somewhere else lol what the hell is going on

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The thread title is hysterical, I'm still laughing at how you yelled that randomly LOL and it's certainly better than cracking a million jokes about a certain someone that you always manage to find humor in -_-

Phil change your sig immediately or I will not be present on Saturday.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Had to change it, can't risk not having Seb in for Poker.

But Boss, Cafe didn't edit the post so its still there /wink wink

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I laughed =D I have yet to watch TTGL!

i thought euerka 7 was more evangelion.
Ed this post upsets me. lol!

They both are amazing animes, but I honestly believe you can't compare the mind **** that is Evangelion to Eureka 7.

Eureka 7's biggest mind **** was the kids tried to shoot Renton lulz!

oO and the fact Eureka was like a Coralian . I forgot that. LOL!

Top Bottom