• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Seb and his sister are awesome folks :)
I hope you know you're going to hell.

Who's Noel, and why did you lose to him?
Rei was over here playing Blazblue on my PSN online, claiming he was gonna **** some noobs to increase my rank. The first random person he fights is, of course, a Noel. A bad one at that, Rei soon realizes that all that the Noel does is jump and labels him awful immediately. I leave the room and walk back in 2 minutes later and Rei says, "I just lost to a ****ty Noel", with the most disappointed and angry look I've seen him make LMFAO

20 or so minutes later he encountered the very same Noel online again and this time used his main and ***** the living balls off her. Quite entertaining lol

Shinku

Smash Champion
lmao. thats how it was when i was on yoyr sf4 seb. sure i lost to some scrubs but i didnt have. stick, so i was mad rusty with a ps3 controller. so i didnt get upset or anything.

kagemurphey text me with dirty pictures and foul language all becuz i said his old account name. i feel like poyo level 1

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That's the thing, Rei had his stick with him ROFL

edit- LOOOOOL I just showed my co-worker the Wombo Combo vid and I told her just to pay attention to the commentary and just know that what's happening on the screen is amazing. She laughed pretty hard at it and then I showed her the Falco spoof on the wombo combo and again she laughed a lot at it.

LMFAO I mean I thought she'd find it a little funny but she found it hilarious. Especially, "My **** hurts!"

edit2- Yo Shinku, if you ever plan on getting a tattoo

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So at the mess hall on base today, a bunch of the soldiers who prepare the food dressed up in costume. There was a really good Joker, a zombie Michael Jackson, and what I believe to be a black Richard Simmons. There was also a guy dressed as a camouflaged marine with a flame thrower lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'll ignore the last word in that sentence.

No, I work for a contractor for the army. My work site is at the Center of Military History at Fort Mcnair. I am a contractor, nothing more. It's also why I changed my avatar to what it is now (those of you who've seen the show will get it).

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

No, I work for a contractor for the army. My work site is at the Center of Military History at Fort Mcnair. I am a contractor, nothing more. It's also why I changed my avatar to what it is now (those of you who've seen the show will get it).
ROFLMFAO!!!! Thumbs I found the irony of this post amazing!

You are a facking Contractor! What is your remuneration?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxCO1Up1sfY ----- Seb at work.

good job seb helping people. I knew I saw you somehwere :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
skyheart07 (11:28:44 PM): wtf
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:28:48 PM): ?
skyheart07 (11:28:48 PM): so like
skyheart07 (11:28:53 PM): i go to youtube
skyheart07 (11:28:56 PM): and i see
skyheart07 (11:29:00 PM): chu vs thumbs
skyheart07 (11:29:03 PM): grand finals
skyheart07 (11:29:07 PM): thats it
skyheart07 (11:29:09 PM): im back to falcon
ThumbsWayUp87 (11:29:12 PM): LMFAO

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah, probably LMAO

But I'll take Chivalruse or w/e his name is 10$ MM challenge, ***** must not know who I is

Top Bottom