• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Toshiba-640...C_Drives_Storage_Internal?hash=item5d25cb3e33

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toshiba-NEW-640...C_Drives_Storage_Internal?hash=item45ee870720

SEB, which one is better for my laptop ??? and is it good deal ??
these 2 are the best one that I can find on ebay... D:
Costco is where u want to buy ur exhd. ebay is for *****es. my 500 gb dh was 100 at costco. that should be more than plenty for u. though if u really want i blieve for either 120 or 140 u can get a 1 terabyte (1000 gb) hd. The brand is western digital and it works very well. Also the brand of the hd doesnt matter when connecting to any sort of desktop or cpu. only u need is a usb port 2.0. Unless u want firewire which is another subject completely and for u not necessary.

btw, I RULE *****ES!!!!!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You need a class on how to mow a lawn? Step it up.
LOL......

Costco is where u want to buy ur exhd. ebay is for *****es. my 500 gb dh was 100 at costco. that should be more than plenty for u. though if u really want i blieve for either 120 or 140 u can get a 1 terabyte (1000 gb) hd. The brand is western digital and it works very well. Also the brand of the hd doesnt matter when connecting to any sort of desktop or cpu. only u need is a usb port 2.0. Unless u want firewire which is another subject completely and for u not necessary.

btw, I RULE *****ES!!!!!
1 TB is... way too much for me that's why I don't think about buying that one :o
I havn't been at Costco since like a year ago lol

but Jose, brand new stuff from E-bay is really good (but second hand stuff is ****ty)
and the deal that i found(second one) is brand new 640GB for $90.24, free shipping :o !! don't you think it's a really good deal ??

korn go to newegg.com ......you can find more of a selection there with better prices

esoj that sucks, Ive seen some at newegg 1TB for $100....sometimes I see then for $89 (for a deal) they also do free delivery sometimes if the item has a promo for it.

edit: look at these deals (might work or not) http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...-_-E0-_-IT&cm_lm=cml2485@verizon.net&spt=0#IT
I'll look for it sometimes, and like I said... 500-640 GB is good enough for me 1TL is way too much

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
korn go to newegg.com ......you can find more of a selection there with better prices

esoj that sucks, Ive seen some at newegg 1TB for $100....sometimes I see then for $89 (for a deal) they also do free delivery sometimes if the item has a promo for it.

edit: look at these deals (might work or not) http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...-_-E0-_-IT&cm_lm=cml2485@verizon.net&spt=0#IT
ok ok allow me to explain my failure as well as lobos. Their are 2 types, external hard drives and portable storage devices. yes u can find external hard drives for cheaper. Though they rnt meant for moving around, yes u can move them around, but not meant for it. these usually require some sort of wall outlet for power. Now portable storage devices are smaller, meant for travel and dont need power outlets, they get power from the cpu theyre attached to. so overall once again portable storage devices r better unless u plan to leave it at home always.

oh ya also keep in mind if something says 500 gb ur prob not getting 500 gbs ur getting just a bit less b/c whatever application comes on the hd, it takes up space.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ok ok allow me to explain my failure as well as lobos. Their are 2 types, external hard drives and portable storage devices. yes u can find external hard drives for cheaper. Though they rnt meant for moving around, yes u can move them around, but not meant for it. these usually require some sort of wall outlet for power. Now portable storage devices are smaller, meant for travel and dont need power outlets, they get power from the cpu theyre attached to. so overall once again portable storage devices r better unless u plan to leave it at home always.

oh ya also keep in mind if something says 500 gb ur prob not getting 500 gbs ur getting just a bit less b/c whatever application comes on the hd, it takes up space.
so jose whats different between exhd and portable storage devices ?
i though i can take exhd anywhere i go and plug it to my laptop anytime (is exhd need to be charge like battery ????)

and yeah jose i know what you mean about im not gettng exact 500gb ( just like ipod) :o

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
exhd usually meant to b stationary, ya u can travel wit them but they usually need power outlets to connect to, portable hd dont need that.

im busy doing work right now, so ask me next time u c me. also i recommend wiating for black fri im sure theyll hae some good prices on port hd that day.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Neither of them need to be charged, it's just that the ExHD needs to be plugged into an outlet in addition to the computer whenever you use it, whereas the portable one does not.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Thanks thumbs for clearing that up. see cafe thumbs gets it. btw, thumbs my boy, hows ur sister???

and yes cafe im doing homework for my networking class so ya i am doing work!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
When the daughter is away, the wife has to substitute in the bedroom.

Fathers, live by these words and remember, the best loli's are the ones you helped create yourselves.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
When the daughter is away, the wife has to substitute in the bedroom.

Fathers, live by these words and remember, the best loli's are the ones you helped create yourselves.
Of course you have to break them in before you let them leave the nest. Sometimes I hear building a human sized bird cage in the basement to imprison lolis is also useful for strengthening the mental leash of scarring and subtle control, so no matter where they go they'll be trapped in their minds forever.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Of course you have to break them in before you let them leave the nest. Sometimes I hear building a human sized bird cage in the basement to imprison lolis is also useful for strengthening the mental leash of scarring and subtle control, so no matter where they go they'll be trapped in their minds forever.
Yup, plus the fear makes them tighter n wetter, its a win win for everyone with a p3nis because the brothers who were born get the sloppy seconds.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
And if you have more than one daughter, you can finish with one of them early and send her off to the kitchen, to make dinner for you since that's the second thing daughters are made for. She could even bring your dinner to you while the action is still going on - you won't have to leave the room for hours! They also serve as toilets.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!
THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I DID

I immediately turn on light and turn on beatmania... but I couldn't play (cuz controller's voice is loud) so I just look around the game for bit.... and turn it off
LOL that's the first thing that came to my mind haha

Remember that Nickolodeaon show, As told by Ginger? That was such a good show.
My sis actually watched that show for a little while. I only ever saw it briefly whenever she was watching it. Don't remember much about it.

ROFLMFAO! What a failure I am.

Never knows!

Watch BECK thumbs!

My sig is calling you!

It actually was.
I will! Too many freaking shows for me to watch. Man it's been like a year since I said I was gonna watch Welcome to the NHK, and now there are two dozen other shows on that list. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Top Bottom