• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

skyheart

Smash Lord
toasty! we need to play more. your ness is where its at. but i dont main falcon anymore so we wont be able to do that match. just marth vs ness or whoever you use

Reioumu

Smash Lord
yay Rei is going :D

also yeah.. Sova is special to me, and Toasty's nachos is even more special ^q^

ROFL..
We're gonna have Beatmania in our room I believe as well. These guys are good though. My friend Rik plays difficulty 10 now... He and I used to be the same for how good we were lol. Then I stopped playing for awhile, and now he's good

KageMurphy

Smash Master
WTF? The new star wars films were way better then that old crap from Speilbird, Seb, your taste in movies is weird.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
HAHA!

and lmfao I remember when Enver beat Phil. The next day Phil was crusading for a big Brawl tourny for the upcoming weekend and Chu was like, "What's up EE, I thought you were all about the Melee?", and Phil responded, "And then I lost to Toasty"

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
=D

I also remember getting an embarrassing 0-death on Kaiser's Falco in teams. He ledgehop-daired, I countered and knocked him off forcing him to upB...right into the 3rd-downward-hit of sideB and he didn't meteor....just hung his head in shame ^_^

....and then we continued to get ***** >_>

Ricooo yeah man we'll play. I don't play Ness anymore after taking a tourney match from a certain Floridian Fox Master. I figured that was as good a place as any to quit XD

Marf all daiiii son!

But if you really want, I can still give your Marth that lil Ness d*ck ^_^

edit: the original trilogy is the ONLY trilogy! Eps 4-6 were the BUSINESS, son.

boss8

Smash Hero
dam son....skyheart comin wit da marth.....ROFLMAO!!!

to bad i **** u all with mario...

yo at college park it was mad funny...skyheart 0 to deaths me......so i quit the match..and i 0to death him...and he quits...xD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Oh...oh god.

*checks thread*...this isn't New Jersey?! THEN WHY THE **** ARE PEOPLE SPEWING SUCH ASININE BULLSH*T?!?!

How can you possibly say the new ones even BEGIN to compare with the original trilogy?!? You're a soulless monster, Phil.

Episode 2 and some of 3 = enjoyable.
Episode 1 = Embarrassing.

Episodes 4,5,6 = ****ing CLASSICS

**** you.

skyheart

Smash Lord
dam son....skyheart comin wit da marth.....ROFLMAO!!!

to bad i **** u all with mario...

yo at college park it was mad funny...skyheart 0 to deaths me......so i quit the match..and i 0to death him...and he quits...xD
Hahahaha that was the best, and it was live streamed. people were prolly like wtf! but yea that day made me wanna quit falcon. like i dunno just got bored with him that day.

and toasty if you use marf we can marf ditto all day son! my favorite matchup =D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WTF? The new star wars films were way better then that old crap from Speilbird, Seb, your taste in movies is weird.
You're an idiot. George Lucas directed almost all of them, not Spielberg.

Eps 4,5,6 > 1,2,3

edit: the original trilogy is the ONLY trilogy! Eps 4-6 were the BUSINESS, son.
HIGH ****ING FIVE

<3 you toast man, you're the only one who understands :D

I agree.....

Seb, I don't hate you when I say this..
but I really like Star Wars Ep2,3..... they're great
Ep 2 is awful, I hated everything about it except for Yoda's kickass fight scene at the end. Ep 3 was OK by the lowest of standards. I despise Hayden Christensen (seriously **** that guy his acting is atrocious). Ep 3 is incredibly overrated.

Oh...oh god.

*checks thread*...this isn't New Jersey?! THEN WHY THE **** ARE PEOPLE SPEWING SUCH ASININE BULLSH*T?!?!

How can you possibly say the new ones even BEGIN to compare with the original trilogy?!? You're a soulless monster, Phil.

Episode 2 and some of 3 = enjoyable.
Episode 1 = Embarrassing.

Episodes 4,5,6 = ****ing CLASSICS

**** you.
Did I mention I love you? :)

Some people just don't know a good movie when they see one. Next thing you know Phil will be saying Saw is better than Oldboy, at which point I will hang his ***** *** in his own bathroom.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
oldboy was boring, I stopped watching 15 minutes into it, SAW wins because there's no lame subtitles!

Edit: Lucas, Speilbird.... same thing, they both won golden globes

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Looks like a bunch of fukkin nerds in this thread.

Maybe I'll go to Chu's as DJ Thumbsking Zagenite829
Bringing a bowser plushie, wearing a kermit mask, crown, nintendo tech-support bag with Bible black inside, and wearing a Green Bay Packers jersey

thumbswayup

Smash Master
oldboy was boring, I stopped watching 15 minutes into it, SAW wins because there's no lame subtitles!

Edit: Lucas, Speilbird.... same thing, they both won golden globes
Oh man I'm gonna butcher SO many rap songs next time I see you. You thought it was painful before, you haven't heard me destroy Run DMC or Naughty by Nature yet ;)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
son, have u seen my location? clicked on my profile n seen what I list as details about myself? I embrace it!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
That won't affect him.

You gotta hit him where his heart is...we'll discuss this some other time XD

LOL at your sig, Phil.

edit: I love you too, Sebulous.

Rei: LOLOLOL that would be fantastic if you dressed like that.

Don't troll me about Old Boy, it's hard to not respond to that :( It's soooo good...you're missing some sex scenes, too, btw.

She's cute too ^_^

Reioumu

Smash Lord
That won't affect him.

You gotta hit him where his heart is...we'll discuss this some other time XD

LOL at your sig, Phil.

edit: I love you too, Sebulous.

Rei: LOLOLOL that would be fantastic if you dressed like that

Don't troll me about Old Boy, it's hard to not respond to that :( It's soooo good...you're missing some sex scenes, too, btw.

She's cute too ^_^
I really should, but it would be expensive :(. That and I couldn't find a Kermit mask in the Kensington halloween shop :(. Though I could also bring a toaster lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Hiyo rei... D:

soo.. I got my Empress today... I tried to play it, it didn't work ;_________;

so could you burn the copy for me :( ? and it's will be 2 cds right ?
I might be at yoster's tomorrow.. (are you be able to come over at all ? til friday ) ?

Lobos

Smash Master
if i can get to rom2 i wish def mm you toasty my boy!

lobos, your too cool to be in this thread please bang my mom.
Ouch ... considering this thread, that is a serious burn.
I think it was a type so I fixed it.....lol

just when I was thinking of randomly insulting you today too....but forgot too ah well

Shinku is gay :laugh:

On another note, Darker than Black 2 is ****ing awesome.....only 3 episodes in too :chuckle:

P.S. Shinku likes to touch men's bare naked ***......ask Team Dycer! ;)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I think it was a type so I fixed it.....lol

just when I was thinking of randomly insulting you today too....but forgot too ah well

Shinku is gay :laugh:

On another note, Darker than Black 2 is ****ing awesome.....only 3 episodes in too :chuckle:

P.S. Shinku likes to touch men's bare naked ***......ask Team Dycer! ;)
Darker than Black is amazing! Like I love the theme song! Stereopony <3

<3 Suo.

Shinku LOVES men

Lobos

Smash Master
I wanna see Darker Than Black season 2 really badly, but I dislike seeing a show as it's being aired. I hate waiting week to week to find out what happens.
Dude that's part of the hype because its like "Dam I can't wait till next week ahhhh!"

NKB - The music during the fight scenes is ****ing perfect....Watching this in HD 1080P on my TV is even more better!

Top Bottom