• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

Reioumu

Smash Lord
thanks Omurice ! :3

btw i just bought complete set of IIDX empress for my own birthday ;____; my wallet hurt
Dammit I told you to wait! I don't know if the mod will play it like that, but you can try. I'm not sure if you need to patch legitimate discs or not.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
What can I do, I feel bad if I don't go since it's his bday. But I'll tell ya I'm almost definitely not going to Chu's, w/e I do tomorrow I'm heading home and sleeping for a few hours and then most likely heading to WB.

I'm sure you'll find a suitable teammate Shinku ;)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Rei, I lost with Aces to lil b's pocket Jacks yesterday -_- and **** you Phil I still won $24 for the two days of playing. That's pretty ****ing amazing considering how I got bad beat in several big pots. And lil b won more than you did :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah Rei I haven't seen someone get as lucky as EE did in a LONG time.

Cafe I wanted to stay, but either way I had to take the metro home and I thought I might as well get it over with. It took over 2 hours for me to get home last night and I was about to die from being so sleep deprived. I missed my stop cause I was asleep lol worst metro ride ever :(

Hope you had a good bday though :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
So I downloaded Paranormal activity and it turned out to be the original.

It was a little longer and had more footage. There was no implied sex scene either. It was better altogether as a whole, including the different ending.

I watched it with my grandmother, aunt, and 13 year old cousin.

We told them it was all real so they were all freaking out.

Right after the scariest part of the movie Matt scared my grandmother and everyone freaked. It's the most scared I've ever seen anybody act in my life

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
So I downloaded Paranormal activity and it turned out to be the original.

It was a little longer and had more footage. There was no implied sex scene either. It was better altogether as a whole, including the different ending.

I watched it with my grandmother, aunt, and 13 year old cousin.

We told them it was all real so they were all freaking out.

Right after the scariest part of the movie Matt scared my grandmother and everyone freaked. It's the most scared I've ever seen anybody act in my life
nice one !!
I hope matt is happy after he trying to give your grandmother a heart attack !! :D

Cool we're all watching that next week. Korn you should join us. =D
I'll watch that movie only if Gonzo is watching with us too

and I'm tired of horror ****... like when kenny keep talking non-stop about creepy **** that happened in his venue when I was still there at late night..
even I beg him to stop talking about it, he still keep going..
I was shaking/scared and stay at downstair the whole time until Jose drove me home..

I'm not surprise anymore.. that why you don't like that guy, Tim

Top Bottom