• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
****ed up CK, it isn't that funny.

I saw both A Serious Man and Law Abiding Citizen yesterday. A Serious Man was good, but it was very strange and depressing. Law Abiding Citizen was totally badass and awesome despite a kinda cop out ending (it was ok but they could have done something waaaay better), it ended too simple for what the rest of the movie built up to. Anyway, it was still good and I think most of you guys will like it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Rei, did you get IIDX empress copy ?? how was it ??
D: could you burn one copy for me plz.. ? I might go to yoster's tomorrow or something..

Seb, you still play FF6 ? if so, we can play together again, I havn't play after I was over there

Kenrawr

Smash Master
and I'm tired of horror ****... like when kenny keep talking non-stop about creepy **** that happened in his venue when I was still there at late night..
even I beg him to stop talking about it, he still keep going..
I was shaking/scared and stay at downstair the whole time until Jose drove me home..

I'm not surprise anymore.. that why you don't like that guy, Tim
Quit *****ing you pu$$y.

You need a better reason to hate people than stories meant to scare four year olds.

We all know the reason Tim "dislikes" me. And you've concurred yourself that it's a pretty stupid reason.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Quit *****ing you pu$$y.

You need a better reason to hate people than stories meant to scare four year olds.

We all know the reason Tim "dislikes" me. And you've concurred yourself that it's a pretty stupid reason.
Kenny just mad because I'm styling on you !! >___<

I asked you nicely to stop talk about it at the venue, because I get scared, I can't help it.. lol
and you called me pu$$y when I told people about this :chuckle:

you're the one to talk, buddy lol tsk tsk

edit: sooo ignorant..

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lmfao @ this page, I love you guys haha. Enver I don't mm friends, but how about if I win you gotta give me some of your nachos ;) and if you win I'll buy you White Castle or something LOL

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Quit *****ing you pu$$y.

why when ever you get mad you start calling people pu$$y

lol

lollll **** all of you guys, btw, for interchanging the word "boring" with "SoVa"...I saw that ****!

XD

oh and I think I'm only directing this at Korn, Phil, and lilb

Also, I will MM EVERYONE in this thread at Pound 4 and/or RoM2 =D
SOVA is special to me

<3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lmfao @ this page, I love you guys haha. Enver I don't mm friends, but how about if I win you gotta give me some of your nachos ;) and if you win I'll buy you White Castle or something LOL
LOL aiiiighhhht sounds good. I'd like an order of mozzarella sticks, please ^_^ [Marth vs. Falcon?]
I miss White Castle with Toasty+Seb :(
aww yeah dude that was all kinds of fun! RoM1 was the SHIIIIT!!!

One of the greatest tourneys I ever went to, by far.

edit: lolllll Phil <3

Wanna MM in Melee so I can beat you and make you quit again?

If I have the means to, I will be selling nachos at RoM2 =D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HAHA!

and lmfao I remember when Enver beat Phil. The next day Phil was crusading for a big Brawl tourny for the upcoming weekend and Chu was like, "What's up EE, I thought you were all about the Melee?", and Phil responded, "And then I lost to Toasty"

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Top Bottom