• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Seb, you said she's best. I'm not taking you TOO seriously but she aaaain't the best son!

But! She IS dammmn good looking.

Boss...way to pick a terrible Vida picture :( Vida is THE BUSINESS, though!

EDIT: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!

Salma Hayek is a GODDESS among these *****es.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Oh yeah

So I pull into my driveway today and my neighbor is banging on the door of my house and screaming ****. She runs over to me as I get out of my car and says "OH GOD THANK GOD OH GOD I SAW YOUR DOG OUTSIDE RUNNING IN THE ROAD. HE ALMOST GOT HIT BY A TRUCK OH GOD. HE'S DOWN THERE HURRY OH GOD," while pointing down the street.

I just stand there and look at her for a second. She shrugs her shoulders, makes a stupid face, and throws her arms up like she wants to say "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE FOR!?"

And I just say "Uh, I only have two dogs. And they're both looking out the window at us and barking from inside the house." She says "whoops" and goes back across the street. I lol'd. She's a huge pothead, and looks like she does crack too.

boss8

Smash Hero
if only i cared......

continues eating...

anyone wanna sig this??

you know chuck norris roundhouse kicked bruce lee in the face.....dnt wry bruce lee is still alive...we all know this guy as md/va's MK user korn..

xD

ROFLMAO!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
wtf is she doing toasty......wtf make me some nachos ho....
LOL she made up some dances for some Bollywood contest
Stop posting pictures of girls you beat off to and go meet some real ones, losers.
LOL you crazy son, I don't have pix of your mom <3

I do however have video of more than a few hookups...but no one will ever see themmmmm =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAFEEEE

Lobos

Smash Master
LOL she made up some dances for some Bollywood contest

LOL you crazy son, I don't have pix of your mom <3

I do however have video of more than a few hookups...but no one will ever see themmmmm =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAFEEEE
I wonder if people will catch on to this lol.....I like your style *pound*

Top Bottom