• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Oh Seb. You're a bytch.

My mom's coworker saw it near opening and he didn't really get scared at all. This man is also disabled from the waist down. But yeah, he said a bunch of teens were screaming n **** when he watched it, but it wasn't much for him and people who were more mature.

Seb, get *****. You too Spielberg

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Actually I was using it to discredit CK's "opinion" entirely. I already stated the movie scared the **** out of me. I just used that to **** CK's argument :p

ALSO YES THE MOTHER ****ER MADE JAWS, ONE OF THE BEST AND SCARIEST MOVIES EVER SO I'LL **** WELL USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE IF I PLEASE

skins

Smash Rookie
So I ended up till.....NOW. Never went to ****ing sleep. 15 ****ing page paper done in one ****ing night. I could write a book called "There and Back Again" but it would only have two words, "**** me."

Lobos

Smash Master
It was a good scary movie.....better than all of the slasher flicks in recent years.

You guys make stupid points, stupid opinions, and stupid examples.......WHERE YOU AT!?!? SUCK A ****!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Actually I was using it to discredit CK's "opinion" entirely. I already stated the movie scared the **** out of me. I just used that to **** CK's argument :p

ALSO YES THE MOTHER ****ER MADE JAWS, ONE OF THE BEST AND SCARIEST MOVIES EVER SO I'LL **** WELL USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE IF I PLEASE

if that jaws was scary then you are a homo how could you be scared when they had a musical follow through for each time he struck.

if you want a scary movie watch the exorcist for the first time. Even better wanna scream your head off watch the barney movie thats better for you huh muppet?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
if that jaws was scary then you are a homo how could you be scared when they had a musical follow through for each time he struck.

if you want a scary movie watch the exorcist for the first time. Even better wanna scream your head off watch the barney movie thats better for you huh muppet?
That is EXACTLY what I thought when I purchased the dvd 4 years ago and was thinking how on Earth could this film hold up. But it does you scrub, it ****ING DOES. Not cause of the scenes where we know the shark is coming, but the others. Like when Richard Dreyfuss is underwater somewhere around the middle searching for something (can't remember what) and what happens down there has no musical prelude and no warning, so it's scary. Take a look at the scene Quint describes what happens on the Indianapolis, and thus describes his fear and hatred for sharks. It's just him telling the story for less than 4 minutes, and it sends chills down your spine. Maybe you need to rethink what it means for a movie to be scary and not just gross out gore like the Saw films. You try to make a guy telling a ****ing story be a terrifying scene then come back to me. Don't insult a filmmaker far beyond your capabilities.

And no, I haven't seen the Exorcist. I'll get on that one of these days.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I agree paranormal activiy wasn't that sacry in theatres but I still though it was pretty good.

But I bet CK wouldn't watch it at 3 am in his room by himself with surround sound on(If he has it)

skins

Smash Rookie
Dude, my dad told me how he saw Jaws when it first premiered. He and the rest of the audience was scared ****less. He said people were screaming in that theatre. Son you have no idea what you are dealing with.

WTF Seb, the Excorsist is the only horror movie I can think of that is good. It's just outright disturbing

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I agree paranormal activiy wasn't that sacry in theatres but I still though it was pretty good.

But I bet CK wouldn't watch it at 3 am in his room by himself with surround sound on(If he has it)
lol Calvin stop bull****ing your legs were curled up on your sit ready to brace yourself for what was going to happen.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

nah ive watched too many horror movies to be scared

and Korn u mad bro ?? why you so mad :chuckle:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm tired too cause I stayed up until 4:30 am because of that ****ing movie. Couldn't fall asleep so I got about one whole good hour of sleep before heading off to work. Working off red bulls and coke right now lol dear god I can't wait to get home and collapse

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm tired too cause I stayed up until 4:30 am because of that ****ing movie. Couldn't fall asleep so I got about one whole good hour of sleep before heading off to work. Working off red bulls and coke right now lol dear god I can't wait to get home and collapse
You're a weakling.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
THE WOO MAN'S BACK!

lol hard to believe he directed Face/Off, Mission Impossible 2, Hard Boiled, and now Red Cliff. I think he's got talent but misuses it sometimes, like the UNBELIEVABLY bad MI2 and it's insane amount of slow motion. I hate when he over does it like that, but I enjoyed it in Face/Off for some odd reason loool

Also, I was watched Hax vs Velocity at work about an hour ago and I got to the end of the match when one of my co-workers who doesn't come in often walked over and started watching to. He came in right when Hax triple knee'd the Doc and said "**** wtf" and I said, "even you caught how good that was haha". LOOOOOL I'm pretty sure he didn't even know what he was looking at but the trip knee surprised him.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Best action movie ever right after MI2, what you talking about son?
Never post again.

soooooooooo bored.. . .

yeah seb, check the md/va chat group thingy from k9
someone put your family pic on bg... :/
i feel pretty bad for you

......bleh my birthday is coming up... can't wait to get nothing D: ..
ARE....ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

WOW I can't be left alone even when I'm not part of the chat can I? ****ing ridiulous and immature

Shinku

Smash Champion
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

poor thumbs. i almost jealous he gets that kinda attention. "almost"

korn, since your bday is coming up. we should take you drinking. me dosv and thumbs have such wonderful memeories at that club =)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

poor thumbs. i almost jealous he gets that kinda attention. "almost"

korn, since your bday is coming up. we should take you drinking. me dosv and thumbs have such wonderful memeories at that club =)
K9 also ask me to go drinks as well...

drinking is like my least favorite thing to do :/ ...especially for birthday
I would love to do something else though.. but drinking

Top Bottom