• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
so yeah, i have nothing to do this weekend, maybe i should go to that brawl tourney roflcopter
You should! It's the finale!

lzulzulzuzlzulzu~!!~!~!~!

lulz at me driving to like every tourney I go to now that I have a new car and my friends are bishcakes who are too lazy/ghey to drive.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You should! It's the finale!

lzulzulzuzlzulzu~!!~!~!~!

lulz at me driving to like every tourney I go to now that I have a new car and my friends are bishcakes who are too lazy/ghey to drive.
will you go to woodbridge with me? today
kenny has is smashfest going on

Ill pay you gas money.. plus I'm in Silver Spring,MD right now >__< (yoster's house)

Shinku

Smash Champion
thumbs should go too but i seriously doubt it cuz we always team. nkb wanna team if i go? i use snake d3 meta n ics

edit - wtf korn go home already lol

Reioumu

Smash Lord
OMFGouqAH F[9UWS GRWhg[9uwRG HUWe0r hg]0wIUHG ]0IUWQGH WUHgrwuwrhg **** YOU PHIL
That's not Phil, I told you a few pages back.

It's okay Seb, just wait for Sylvia to make her account... lawl
It's a girl who I showed the vid to at school lawl. She told me to make the avatars :D. I got more too... Random screencaps from crappy connection ftw.

Tony can vouch

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Unbegod****lievable
I also showed her your thriller dance, and she agrees, you look like Kermit the frog. EVERYONE WHO COMPARES THE PICTURES THINKS YOU LOOK LIKE KERMIT.

Also, yay for posting during my boring *** English class while she thinks I'm taking notes.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Lol, always so quick to blame someone Seb, though I am working on something for next week D;
I hate you

I also showed her your thriller dance, and she agrees, you look like Kermit the frog. EVERYONE WHO COMPARES THE PICTURES THINKS YOU LOOK LIKE KERMIT.

Also, yay for posting during my boring *** English class while she thinks I'm taking notes.
I hate you

A

assumetheposition

all rei's fault. lmfaolmfaolmfao thriller. 8).

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'm gonna start playing HnK on the PS2 more. The game is mad fun.

Also Sylvia, what's your AIM? Mine's Reioumu, message me dammit.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Holy ****ing **** Paranormal Activity was terrifying. Literally jumped out of my seat at one point. Cafe never see this movie you'll never be able to sleep again if you do lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
**** *** ***** *** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean **** I actually just put some asterisks here ****! Because **** might as well keep the **** trend going!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Then after the movie me and Aposl told Yoster PS and thumbd weird demon stories that's happened to our family at our old house in laurel.

The house we used to live in was on the way to PS' house. I asked them if they wanted to go by it and look at it but they all refused to LOL!(except for PS maybe)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
"Steven Spielberg was apparently so scared that he stopped watching it halfway through."

NOT THAT SCARY HUH CK NOT THAT ****ING SCARY?!?!

STEVEN MOTHER ****ING SPIELBERG HAD TO STOP, MOTHER ****ER MADE JAWS GTFO YOU WOW ***

Kenrawr

Smash Master
CK ain't impressing no one.

This movie is the closest thing to ever get me scurred.

The last time I was that nervous watching a movie was Jumanji back when I was seven =p

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
"steven Spielberg Was Apparently So Scared That He Stopped Watching It Halfway Through."

Not That Scary Huh Ck Not That ****ing Scary?!?!

Steven Mother ****ing Spielberg Had To Stop, Mother ****er Made Jaws Gtfo You Wow ***
Wow I Guess Im Better Than Mother****ing The Jaws Creator Huh Huh !! **** You You Scare Worthelss Piece Of **** Go Be Scared To Death With Cafe In Your Buttsex Corner In Your ****ing Room Mother****er

Top Bottom