• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

황미영

Smash Champion
Oldboy movie of the week?

MOAR LIEK MOVIE OF THE LIFE TIME!

I love Oldboy its sooo good.

Zombieland was okay, like someone said before somewhere in the internet. It should have been called adventureland. Since that's what it seemed like, but just with zombies.

This zombie hype is redunculous! >:C

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so im thinking about changing this weekends C3 into MELEE!!!!

if i can get enough of a response, i can change it to melee so let me know what you guys think.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
oh its gonna have an AWFUL turnout, probably just over 10 at best, but melee players want more tourneys and thats what im trying to deliver. theres also a big brawl tournament this day so hosting a brawl event would be foolish.

if i can get some of you guys to come, h2yl, central MD, fairfax and UMD peeps than it could definitely go down.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be able to this weekend. There needs to be some kind of giant smashfest with no money involved one of these days so we can just friendly, and maybe we could do like a $5 tourny during that if enough people want to.

skyheart

Smash Lord
I can melee saturday until 5, or sunday after about 3. maybe friday if anyones down. I need alot of practice to get my marth back to what it used to be

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Isn't the Brawl circuit finale this weekend? I'd think a lot of people who would have gone to the Melee C3 will be at that so it's probably a bad weekend to have it. Someone should hold a smashfest in a convienant area for everyone or something. Doesn't HAVE to be a tourny. The idea is for everyone to improve by playing each other right? C3 is far and I don't think I know anyone who's going who could give me a ride.

Lobos

Smash Master
lobos, change your freaking sig or im calling the FBI on you. why would you seed anyway?? lmfao!!!!
It wasn't the seeding.....the host/tracker was a trap lol.....I already took care of it tho...../hacking skillz

I'll change it when I find something else funny ;)

Top Bottom