• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
lol @ ray

so yeah im debating on coming to yosters after i get off work. maybe i can spend the night? so we can all head to cp tommarrow, korn style. of course if its cool with tim, i hope my sleeping bag is still in tact

Shinku

Smash Champion
luckily im like ryu and i can sleep anywhere. good thing i have a spar. youll prolly find it under yosters bed full of holes and sweat. and full of shame and rice

Coney

Smash Master
dude if you're big on oldboy, try watching cannibal holocaust. it's got much less in the sense of narrative and plot, but it's another exploitative italian horror gorefest that's probably the hardest thing i've ever watched.

there are multiple scenes of animals dying in the movie--these scenes are unedited and completely real. a coati gets stabbed through his neck, through his head. a spider monkey gets his face chopped off. a turtle is beheaded, torn from his limbs and his shell is literally ripped off of his body. not that the animal cruelty is central to the film, it's more of a commentary on america's idea of "survival of the fittest" and how it pertains to tribal societies that they're inherently not a part of. it's definitely an interesting watch but i had to turn away at some points, and i've usually got a gut of steel.

not only these animal scenes got a lot of controversy, but there was outrage over some other scenes too, like one wherein a tribal member penetrates an adulterous woman with a dry rock, then stuffs her full of clay afterward...the actresses and crew were disgusted and the director was pretty universally hated after everything he subjected the actors to.

it's disgusting but hey, if you're into that kinda stuff...

Coney

Smash Master
hahah, sorry then, only brought it up because i've heard of the final revenge scene in old boy and i hear a lot of people only watch it because they've heard of the visceral nature of that climax

it would seem that i've made an *** out of you and me

Lobos

Smash Master
I miss going to yoster's.......ever since darkness and the muppet moved in, it just hasn't been the same.

edit: Did anyone know about comic-con this weekend in b-more? I heard something about it on the radio...

p.s. shinku is gay

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Man Korn, aren't you happy I hacked dat memory card? I gotta remember to get the money from whoever you gave it to. I might come over today
I need to see you first... :( ! like I said, $20 is always in my wallet.. and 13 is for you !!! :o I'll pay you more whenever you bring more iidx's >,<

btw I just get off work... I don't think I'm coming over to seb today anymore :/ most likely I might go over there sunday... or monday (if I don't go NY)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yeah that video was awesome, there was some sexy Snake combo in there where he blew him up, foot stooled then stuck him, up aired and blew him up again lol.

Cafe - Nah lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah that was my favorite part, **** was **** even by Brawl standards lol. All the Snake things in that vid are cool actually.

We can hang out next week then. I don't have work on Monday either.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I am off Monday, is Mike off Monday, I'd go up with him to chill with you guys, I'll even ask Tant :]

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
yeah seb, i'm coming over tomorrow night ... better be home D: !

btw this is cafe

skins

Smash Rookie
Gametrailers.com: When we review games, we put an extremely high emphasis on originality. Why do you think Super Mario Galaxy scored so high? It’s because it did tons of things that no game had ever done before. It’s platforming upside down in that game. I was platforming around round levels in that game. There’s nothing like that in Uncharted 2.

There you have it. Uncharted 2 loses points cause there's no 3rd person shooter equivalent of upside-down platforming.

skins

Smash Rookie
skins2153 (12:13:59 AM): btw last night at a bar
skins2153 (12:14:10 AM): i see these two hotties making out with each other
skins2153 (12:14:15 AM): they stop
skins2153 (12:14:23 AM): 10 minutes later i go up to one of them
skins2153 (12:14:31 AM): "You just cost me 20 dollars"
skins2153 (12:14:34 AM): "why"
gzsang87 (12:14:49 AM): W.....t.......f
skins2153 (12:14:52 AM): "cause in the last ten minutes you didnt randomly start making out with her again"
gzsang87 (12:14:57 AM): LMFAO
skins2153 (12:15:09 AM): "what are you going to do about this problem"
skins2153 (12:15:14 AM): (i swear to god)
skins2153 (12:15:27 AM): "oh it hasnt been ten minutes look ill do it again right now"
skins2153 (12:15:37 AM): she walks over to the blond and they go at it again
skins2153 (12:15:43 AM): I walk out completly satisfied

Oh yea triple post.

Top Bottom